Israeli vampire drama "Split"

Guest Crichton

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crichton

EPISODE 36 IS UP TOO!!!!!! biggrin.gif

AAGGHHH!!! Thank you! You are rock solid awesomeness.

This feels like Christmas. :D 3 lovely presents just waiting to be unwrapped on youtube. Thanks again Santa aka Milana.

Guest honeybeat44

omg you guys have got me addicted to split now.

I just started on the first season so now I have to play catch up

who knew they had shows like this in Israel

Guest woaini715

thanks for the uploads! can't wait for the next episodes!

carmel is one crazy betch.

leo, leo, leo i'm disappointed in you -_-

poor ella, all alone again. why to bad things happen to good people?!

Guest woaini715

^ there's no set time. sometimes, she uploads within a week or 2/3 days.

but props to milana, she's got her dishes to do and homework to finish but finds the time to keep up entertained<3

i am addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone knows where to DL the raw version?

Not sure where to download but crichton posted the website

To watch the raws on either page 2 or 3.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crichton

Hiya fellow Split Fans!

Thanks so much to Milana for the new episode!

I am pining for Leo and Ella scenes, but Niki has a riveting skanky evil thing going on that is fun to watch. And it will be interesting to see how Guy's transformation puts him more in the vampire world.

I love the SPLIT love going on! It's so fun to share with other fans who have the same addiction. However, out of respect for all the hard work the subtitler has put in, please let Milana anounce the completion of subtitled episodes on her channel. Subtitling is a pretty selfless task with little to none rewards for the subtitler - let's at least leave Milana with some bragging rights. :D It's not much, but it's her accomplishment after all. If you see the episode on her channel and she hasn't posted the news - well, let's just enjoy the episode and let Milana post the news on her own time.

Besides that, I look forward to squeeing and enjoying the addict madness with the bretheren of my fellow SPLIT fans.

Have you guys noticed that there seems to be a cycle of a lot of Ella and Leo scenes, and then they are separated for awhile, and then they it goes back to a lot of Ella/Leo scenes? It's like the writers are deliberately giving and witholding and then giving. LOL, I guess that is what keeps people hooked.

Guest Crichton

aww darnit

i hate waiting for sub

but you got me hooked now -_-

LOL. I know what you mean. I suspected as I was clicking onto the first episode for the first time that I might be subjecting myself to a new addiction, but I could help myself. :D The payoff is worth the suspense though!

Do you ship Leo and Ella.... or Omer and Ella or..... Leo and Omer? He, he, he.

Hm, nothing really happened in 37.

But I get the vibe that something is going to happen between Omer and Ella. heehee.:P

The thing that annoys me is seeing all these people on youtube demanding Milana

post up the next episode! Seriously? Rude much?

She's doing it out of her free time. Be glad she subbing the episodes.

It's stupid at times.Like we never see the band practice but they perform.

Then wtf is in Nicky's mouth?Things like that are obsolete since the 60'ies.

We never see outside of the school, gm classes outdoors and stuff like that.I feel claustrofobic when watching it.

Ella is pretty much emo, shaking her bangs in front of everyone and slouching(man I hate slouching,straighten your sholders,heads up ppls!)

The vampire council is never around, Arduk's appearance is more comical then whatnots.

But all in all it's a gem.First thing about dhampires/splits since I watched Vampire D movies.

The guy playing Leo looks interesting in the part.

I say interesting because I do not find him hot nor is he my ideal man...but he is too interesting to watch to pass.

Of course moments which are totally ridiculous are many with him( Falling in love kills us.WTF?!)

but Ive only seen 23 episodes on viikii so maybe it gets better.

I feel like I'm watching ferris bueller or school bell sometimes because the wise-cracking guy and the black&white splits(good,bad, jock,prankseter,hot blond,tall stranger-vapyre) it is rather naive and made for audience under age 15 but liek I said maybe it gets better and it is okay to watch.I suppose if the episodes weren't so short I would have shot myself with boredom( there is only so much simplicity&lack of action and narration an adult person can handle while watching kiddie shows).

Luckily I always read&ate everything related to vampyres so it isn't a problem for me to watch&enjoy.

Guest Crichton

Hm, nothing really happened in 37.

But I get the vibe that something is going to happen between Omer and Ella. heehee.:P

The thing that annoys me is seeing all these people on youtube demanding Milana

post up the next episode! Seriously? Rude much?

She's doing it out of her free time. Be glad she subbing the episodes.

I know! It's incredible. I've read the commentaries when new episodes are posted...one went something like this - "Thank you for the new episode. Hopefully it won't be delayed and the next chapter will be uploaded speedily." Or "Thank you, when will you upload the next episode?" As a fellow SPLIT fan dependant on the subtitler's good graces - well, it's just makes me wince. ;D

I think you're right about something happening with Omer and Ella. Although if/when it does, I am going to be a bit annoyed with Ella. She knows that she has serious feelings for someone else and turning to Omer for comfort/stability is a messed up. But then she's 15 and allowed to be a bit immature. It just makes me feel bad for Omer because I think it would put him through an emotional wringer to get together with Ella.

Guest ginachan

OMG! I'm so addicted to this drama, it reminds me a lot of the Mortal Instruments trilogy, especially Leo's character. He is soo much like Jace ...I love it! Leo and Ella<3 can't wait for the next episodes....I hope you upload season 2 Milana...you are AWESOME!!

Archived