Israeli vampire drama "Split"

Guest Crichton

Guest Crichton

28 is out.

WOOT! :w00t:

Aaggghhh! It's absurd how happy that makes me. Even as I type this I am trying to make myself not click over there because I want to save up on subbed episodes. But - that cliffhanger! Aagghh!

itsblueskies - Oh, for some reason I thought it was only in spanish. But I checked it out again, and I saw english blurbs even though I couldn't click on them w/out a facebook account. However, that looked like it had some good info on Season 2. And that pic of Leo and Ella on the main page is really cute. I am going to have to check it out more thorougly - guess I will have to join the masses and sign up for facebook.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keeptryin'

Some parts go really slow but overall it's pretty interesting. I like it because the episodes are short. Thanks for sharing. Leo has some really win lines. Guy is amusing too. Omer is like the unfortunate person in dramas.

Guest Milana.

Hi everybody!!

My name is Milana and I'm the girl who uploads the episodes of SPLIT to SplitTvSeries on youtube!

I didn't know about this site until the girl who opened this thread sent me the link and I really like it :)

I'm happy that you like the series =)

How is everybody??????

Guest woaini715

Hi everybody!!

My name is Milana and I'm the girl who uploads the episodes of SPLIT to SplitTvSeries on youtube!

I didn't know about this site until the girl who opened this thread sent me the link and I really like it :)

How is everybody??????

ha well i have a youtube account (myheart715) and you've already heard my thanks but thank you so much! :D

i really enjoy split and this is the first israeli/hebrew drama i've watched

Guest Milana.

ha well i have a youtube account (myheart715) and you've already heard my thanks but thank you so much! :D

i really enjoy split and this is the first israeli/hebrew drama i've watched

Oh hi!!! There's a lot of Israeli dramas that are pretty good but not many of them get to be broadcasted in other countries.

I personally really like Yon Tomarkin's (Leo) series it's called "The Island" it's really cool because it kinda have a futuristic feel to it..

Actually I love Yon. In my opinion he's a great actor and I'm that this is just the beginning and more great things are waiting for him. smile.gif

Guest Crichton

Oh hi!!! There's a lot of Israeli dramas that are pretty good but not many of them get to be broadcasted in other countries.

I personally really like Yon Tomarkin's (Leo) series it's called "The Island" it's really cool because it kinda have a futuristic feel to it..

Actually I love Yon. In my opinion he's a great actor and I'm that this is just the beginning and more great things are waiting for him. smile.gif

Hi! I don't have a youtube account, so here is my THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Oh, I tried "The Island" for about 5 minutes, it was so wierd to see Leo looking so much younger and less confident. :o

Hi everybody!!

How is everybody??????

omg you are awesome! Thank you so much for spending your time into subbing this series! You have my eternal thanks (:

This is my very first israeli drama, ever.

And I'm sooooo very much enjoying it.

The vampire councils all look like hippie drug addicts to me. Its such a greasy look, especially Phaton. I still don't know  much about a Split, but he seems SO VERY USELESS!!! So how is it that he was able to kill off Alfred so dang easily??? He literally ran screaming with a shovel. Was the dude deaf or something?

The rice weakness is the must funniest thing ever! It makes them look so stupid. I would love to see Leo count rice....hopefully something like that will happen. Though I have a feeling it won't because it'll damage his bad boy rep.

I feel bad for Omer. He's such a nice guy!!!! I was watching some of the season2 trailers and I don't remember seeing him in them. I hope he is still apart of it. He is my favourite character.

*Ah, big thankyou to Milana for subbing this. Really appreciate it =)

Guest Crichton

This is my very first israeli drama, ever.

And I'm sooooo very much enjoying it.

The vampire councils all look like hippie drug addicts to me. Its such a greasy look, especially Phaton. I still don't know  much about a Split, but he seems SO VERY USELESS!!! So how is it that he was able to kill off Alfred so dang easily??? He literally ran screaming with a shovel. Was the dude deaf or something?

The rice weakness is the must funniest thing ever! It makes them look so stupid. I would love to see Leo count rice....hopefully something like that will happen. Though I have a feeling it won't because it'll damage his bad boy rep.

I feel bad for Omer. He's such a nice guy!!!! I was watching some of the season2 trailers and I don't remember seeing him in them. I hope he is still apart of it. He is my favourite character.

*Ah, big thankyou to Milana for subbing this. Really appreciate it =)

Yes, indeed, Milana is a very kind hero to all Split fans. :D Without you, we wouldn't have been able to discover and enjoy this really great story.

ROFLMAO! I love your comment about Alfred's death! I do not comprehend how Phaton, who is as powerless as he is pretentious, could have killed the head of the council. And no one ever catches him. Why didn't Ardak or Leo ever go to the council and say "Look, here's the deal with Phaton...". They all seem to know he's not all that, but he keeps manipulating and threatening people with his non-existant power. I really can't stand him. I guess that's what makes him the villian people love to hate.

I saw Omer in some scenes of season 2! He looks as cute as ever.

I like the weaknesses of the vampires too. When they are all powerful, it doesn't make for intersting storytelling. And the rice thing is really original and funny. I love how the shopkeeper and Omer keep finding these weaknesses, then accidently disable Leo. It's like, they get caught up in their experiments, then turn around and Leo's dying on the floor..oops!

A new weakness will be revealed somewere down the line, where:

a vampire dies if their heart is broken.

I think that will make for some great moments in Leo and Ella's love story.

Guest Milana.

Hi!  I don't have a youtube account, so here is my THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Oh, I tried "The Island" for about 5 minutes, it was so wierd to see Leo looking so much younger and less confident. :o

Hi!!!

I have to thank you for introducing this series to other people here, I'm sure that without you no one would have ever known about SPLIT! 

"The Island" has a totally different story and it was filmed before SPLIT. You're right after seeing Yon as Leo is kinda weird seeing him inconfident and shy, but what's good about this series is that in the second and the third season he gains more and more confidence especially in the second season where he reminds me a little bit of his character in SPLIT.

Guest Crichton

Hi!!!

I have to thank you for introducing this series to other people here, I'm sure that without you no one would have ever known about SPLIT! 

"The Island" has a totally different story and it was filmed before SPLIT. You're right after seeing Yon as Leo is kinda weird seeing him inconfident and shy, but what's good about this series is that in the second and the third season he gains more and more confidence especially in the second season where he reminds me a little bit of his character in SPLIT.

Oh, no, introducing the series to us all is entirely to your credit. Thank you so much! I have so much fun watching this series, and talking about it with friends and other fans.

I actually just checked out the first half of the first episode of "The Island". It seems like it's building up to a big mystery. But then I stopped, because there is only the one episode available and I don't want to fall in love with something I can't have (like poor Omer!).

Israeli mediums seem to have great soundtracks! Between the awesomeness that is the Split soundtracks and what little I saw of "The Island", I am totally digging the music. I am definetely inspired to check out dvds of Isreali movies, and hopefully tv series, if I can find english subtitles.

Oh, and thanks for the songs on your website (which is great looking and well constructed by the way) Even though I am a hardcore Leo and Ella fan, I keep listening to

the Adam and Ella duet from season 2

Guest dancee.ellx

Hi everybody!!

How is everybody??????

HEY THERE!!!

Just wanna say a huge THANK YOU for translating, subbing (with all the timing of the subtitles and stuff) and then uploading it to share this wonderful drama with everybody! And of course, we must not forget Crichton for sharing this with us on soompi!

To be honest, at first I wasn't sure if I should watch this, but because I'm such a huge fan of vampire-related stories (I've been into them since 8; it's been 12 years!), I decided to give it a try. After watching the trailer that starts playing automatically on the youtube page, I decided that "this is it!" I was definitely watching this and goshh, I was addicted within seconds. Especially @ Leo's and Ella's first meeting, lol. I don't usually post in drama threads and this is my second time here... So I REALLY like this drama, a lot!

So THANK YOU for sharing with everybody! :D And hee, I've sort of gotten my friends interested in Split too, yay!

I know! There was once when the vampire was in the school (I forgot his name, lol; he was from the council and was persuaded by Phaton to help him or sthg...) and he was just walking and stuff when he suddenly saw the trail of rice and he literally shrieked, lol. And just in the recent episode (26 or 27) when Omer went back to the store and found Leo slumped against the pillar; he later pointed at the garlic just above him, lol. And yes, haha, I feel that Omer is really lucky to have Rafael as his boss! Such a cool person!

I don't know about you all but I cried when Ardak passed away. I already checked out the entire series on Wiki so I knew what was going to happen, but I wasn't expecting to feel this sad. :( He loved Leo very dearly... and Leo loved him equally much as well. But I see Ardak in Season 2's trailer, so does this mean...?

And yes, lol, I do find Phaton a little annoying. -_- He's just like a child! But I do feel a little sad for him... :(

Oh! I liked the part when they had to take the school photograph and Sushi wasn't being serious until Nicky gestured "I love you!" to him and he just started beaming.. I think his love for Nicky is really cute, haha!

Shall go watch Episode 28 now.. Cheers! :D

Guest Milana.

Oh, no, introducing the series to us all is entirely to your credit.  Thank you so much!  I have so much fun watching this series, and talking about it with friends and other fans.  

I actually just checked out the first half of the first episode of "The Island".  It seems like it's building up to a big mystery.  But then I stopped, because there is only the one episode available and I don't want to fall in love with something I can't have (like poor Omer!).

Isreali mediums seem to have great soundtracks!  Between the awesomeness that is the Split soundtracks and what little I saw of "The Island", I am totally digging the music.  I am definetely inspired to check out dvds of Isreali movies, and hopefully tv series, if I can find english subtitles.

Oh, and thanks for the songs on your website (which is great looking and well constructed by the way)  Even though I am a hardcore Leo and Ella fan, I keep listening to

the Adam and Ella duet from season 2

I'm happy that you and a lot of other people like the series! smile.gif

When "The Island" was broadcasted it had the highest rating. Everybody loved it, in fact a lot of SPLIT fans requested the series but I don't really have time to do both of the series so for now I will upload SPLIT and later I will decide whether to upload "The Island" or not.

I think that the songs of SPLIT are really awesome.. <3 and soon I will upload other songs that appear on the background of the series because a lot of people keep asking me about it, so I think it would be easier for them to just download them from the website.

Crichton! OhMyGosh! The new weakness you posted is just pure......something. I wouldn't say "aw" cause its not exactly suppose to be that cute. But if you connect that to season2 it kinda makes me wonder how Leo will handle it cause she does go all kissy kissy with the new guy.

Omer and his boss are one of my most loved scenes. They are so innocently weird that you can't help but smile at their imaginations, albeit it is mostly true. 

I must be somewhat coldhearted cause Ardak's death didn't really affect me at all. He's the BIGMAN, but he seems pretty weak to me. I'm sure he knew what kind of person his brother was and what he was up to, but Ardak didn't really do much to punish or really clean anything up. Thats why I feel like Phaton can easily get away with so much cause he knows despite himself being pretty useless, he won't die. The other vampires can't touch him cause of his brother's position and he knows his brother won't totally exile or kill him off. Its like a very spoil brat that can do whatever he or she wants and will never be punish for it. 

(He tried killing you Ardak...like seriously? You couldn't have locked him up or something?)

I don't know what the girl slayer sees in Mr. Green...........

Guest Crichton

I'm happy that you and a lot of other people like the series! smile.gif

When "The Island" was broadcasted it had the highest rating. Everybody loved it, in fact a lot of SPLIT fans requested the series but I don't really have time to do both of the series so for now I will upload SPLIT and later I will decide whether to upload "The Island" or not.

I think that the songs of SPLIT are really awesome.. <3 and soon I will upload other songs that appear on the background of the series because a lot of people keep asking me about it, so I think it would be easier for them to just download them from the website.

Oh, wow - I know all the fans are always asking for the next episode on your channel, but they are even requesting another series?! Jeez. Yon Tomarkin's appeal must be behind this greediness, lol. I am just so grateful you go out of your way to do Split and at such a fast pace. If you do "The Island" someday, that's great, if you don't, that's great too.

Yeah, the songs on Split are so refreshing and addictive. I love how it can really set the tone of a scene, or make for a great moment in the band. Hebrew is really beautiful. It's kind of you to upload them to your website to meet all the demands. It seems we fans are a greedy bunch. blush.gif

RabbitTales LOL, I know what you mean about the weakness not technically being cute, but I would bet that it's going to inspire some great scenes in their love story.

I was sad for Ardak when he died! But then again, not as sad as I should have been for a main character. I do wish they could have spent a little more time establishing his character. I mean, I could tell Ardak was a really great and good guy, but that was more from Leo's love for him, then from what I actually saw of the character. But I don't think this is the end of Ardak scenes - I'm just guessing though. Leo's heartbreak did get to me though...

I feel like they were skirting around Phaton. There were a couple of times where Ardak and Leo could have talked about him, where Arak could have talked to the Council, or Leo could have talked to the Council. I kind of think the writers didn't address it because they needed the bad guy to stick around and cause problems. He is sort of that classic younger brother to the throne archtype - so close to power, but possesing none of it. I saw a funny interview w/ the actor who plays Phaton, and he said he's a guy who has serious "fang envy".

dancee.ellx Isn't it crazy how addictive Split is? That's how it was for me. I remember discovering it on a Sunday night, and cursing myself because I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep that night.

Rafael and Omer scenes are great - although I do feel bad for Omer right now, because Rafael keeps encouraging his feelings toward Ella. Well, I guess he's not totally wrong, Ella does care for Omer, but still... Their fight against the supernatural is funny to watch though.

Nick and Sushi are a joy. Sushi is always strutting around bragging and trying to look cool, but he's like a little boy when it comes to Nicky. MAJOR spoiler below:

But I just found out that Sushi isn't in Season 2! I am so sad for them. How could they end such a cute love story!

Have fun with 28. Guy had some great moments in that one.

Guest Toxictears09

Okay.. so uh, an hour before, I saw this post, checked out the trailer and ended up watching the first 3 episodes back to back.

Wowza, I am SO addicted to this drama right now!! :wub: Like others, it's my first time watching an Israeli drama and it's quite an experience.. haha

Hi everybody!!

How is everybody??????

Thank you SO much for uploading this! I heart you from the deepest cell in my heart :D Oh, and an honourable mention to the starter of this topic : Crichton You are awesome for spreading this love! :P

Guest Crichton

Okay.. so uh, an hour before, I saw this post, checked out the trailer and ended up watching the first 3 episodes back to back.

Wowza, I am SO addicted to this drama right now!! :wub: Like others, it's my first time watching an Israeli drama and it's quite an experience.. haha

Ah, poor soul. I recognize the signs. Split addiction is a serious affliction. I hope you get at least some sleep tonight.

Do come back and share with us your favorite parts! I feel nostalgic for the first time I discovered Split.

Thanks for the honourable mention, really all the awesomeness is due to Milana for sharing the Split Love.

Guest Crichton

Crichton I really like your sig.. especially the quote from the series!! smile.gif 

It's one of my favourite wub.gif

Oh, thanks! That actually really nice of you to say...'cause, you know....I can't help but feel a little dorky...but then again, I can't help but really like that scene! :D It's good to have validation from someone else, lol. It's one of my favorite lines too, although I think the whole "The first time was to calm you down, the second time is to calm me" line is my top fave. blush.gif

My fave quotes from episode 28:

(After Leo kisses Ella to hide from her mother)

Ella : "Leo, everytime I ask you something, you can't just...shut my mouth. I know that this is your special way, but..."

Guy: I have to warn you, Dad, if a woman in this age starts taking care of herself, most of the time that means she has a romance with someone else.

Dad: Say, are you even responsible for what coming out of your mouth, or is it just coming naturally?

Guy: I just want to warn you before it's too late.

Guy: Say Mom, you happen to have a crush on a high school student?

Dad: Oh Guy Please!

Mom: Enough!

Guy: I just remind you that it's illegal, Mom, seriously. Even though I can comfort you by saying that all the girls love him.

Mom: What do you mean, all the girls?

Guy: Not all the girls, a lot of girls. The rest of them have a crush on me, but I'm not available now.

Guest FumiHime

I'm totally adicted to this show I've seen ep 1-28 in TWO DAYS. Can't wait till it gets fully subbed.

Haven't you guys noticed there are like 40 students at the school xD They need more background actors.

Archived