[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest heaven85

There's a pipe missing in the middle of the room that used to connect to the thing that the pot was sitting on. It's gone at the end. Some people say that the bed is bigger, others say not. If it's bigger, more space to roll around. If it's small still, then they sleep on top of each other. Win-win situation in my book. hahahaha :wub:

oh Lizzyd! I like how you think. I'd actually prefer sleeping on top of each other. More room to cuddle lol.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apple_red

I didnt know that the writer want to kill MG at eps 15..WERE SHE NUTS..as if the story is not bad enough..sob sob...

but but..omg..i really love Geun-Geun couple..

they're the cutest couple of all this year..

and off screen they were more cutest...

JGS didnt look too happy when MGY lost to PMY (even though we know why, that MGY will took the better award)...

and when she finally won, his looks is sooo happy as if he's the one winning it.

and since they sat on the front of, i keep looking at them whispering and joking each other

sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee

Having finished this series, I have to say it lost its focus and luster around episode 9, it started with so much promise and just fizzled. It had a strong cast and I am a fan of the actors, but it just seemed so unfair to both guys. Either guy was a catch and both needed her since they had so much baggage, and then to punish the director in the end, by loosing both the girl and the inheritance, just seemed unnecessarily harsh. it seemed more like the writers were expecting a longer series, and perhaps ran out of time for allowing the director to fall in love with the second female lead, which is what they were hinting at in the beginning. I despised MK's mother, she was selfish and never seemed to mature or develop, the same with Mary's father, up till the end he was willing to force his daughter to marry for money instead of love. All in all, the plot was weak, and badly executed. 2.5 to 3 stars.

I absolutely agree...It started off so well and looked promising. But definitely lost its touch. I felt the writer just got lazy or something...I dont know. But I'm stuck on episode 10 right now and I don't know if I can continue..I might just skip to watch the last episode. -_- disappointed.

Oh and the thing that pissed me off the most was her father's SAME dialogue "Uhh just dump that good for nothing guy and marry the rich one" blah blah..I swear he practically said the same thing in every episode. Hmm I think that was the deal breaker..the writer definitely needed more creativity.

They're living together. It's broad daylight when she's at her dad's house, so she probably came home to visit or cook for him. Then she brought the cat she sewed while watching kdrama on tv back to MG's house for him. Then they cuddle and live together. THAT'S EXACTLY HOW IT IS. If anyone tries to burst my bubble, I'm busting out the butter knives again.  :ph34r:

This is how I see....MG went to see MR at the playground, the day has gotten dark.....they went back strrait to his place where he gave his Christmas present to MR....so definitely nite time...when MR left while MG was still sleeping, it was already broad day light...look at the MG sleeps...he only slept on one side of the bed not like before when on his he'll monopolize the whole bed  ...after the emotional events that day I dun think they bother to put back the curtain but I bet there's no way MG wud let MR sleeps on the sofa :w00t: who knows perhaps he got his belated birthday present from MR that nite too :rolleyes:And when MR talk abt JI, though there's a hint of jealousy from MG, there's also a new confidence in him....

And yes I think MR lives with MG...becos when she call MG, she was kinda ask his permission to stay over at her dad's place...and MG reluctantly agree....

Regardless what ppl said, I still think the ending is one of the sweetest in K Drama...just want to share my perception on the after I year narration.....

~ JI manage to salvage his company without evil dad financial back up thus proving to daddy dearie that he is a man of his own...evil dad saw his son's new determination & will power, he gave in & return to Korea but he hasnt give up the idea for JI to pursue MR...that's why he told JI to look for MR to say hi for him :rolleyes:

~ SJ re-establish herself as an actress...a fussy one at that too..yet she is known to be a reliable actress...

~  MR continue pursuing her dream to be a writer. I think she went back to school & is abt to graduate, becos she has a junior now...the one that has a major crush on her...perhaps researching for script that she was doing is a part of her school project...

~ MG has establish himself as a musician & a composer...remember the jr who wanted MR to hear his song he composed for MR & MR says...nay, she already has many of that already....so it seems that MG has been composing many songs for the past year & many of the songs are dedicated to MR..yet he doesnt let his fame & popularity gets to his head...he still lead his usual life & still humbly played his music in the park....

~ As for MG-MR relationship, they're still as passionate as ever...perhaps MG still has trouble controlling his jealousy & temper that they'd break up after a major fight but they made up almost immediately becos they cant do without each other...thus the 12 break ups & 13 made up within 12 months :rolleyes:

I also think the ending was nice. Simple and sweet... just like MG-MR's love. They don't need much to keep going as long as they had each other. And I found the last kiss on the cheek was very sweet that I had an awwwww moment whenever I watched it :D

here's the dinner celebration after Mary ended its run

reposted from JKS DC Gallery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ubO0ZXiXI

Maybe instead of replacing the original writer by the new one they should have asked JGS to write the last 6 episodes. Since he wrote the last part of episode 16 which everyone icluding JB,GF&Koala praises and prevented the imminent death of his own charecter excl.gif , he certainly looks more than competent enough to write a great script w00t.gif . (At first I wanted to say that he would have done better job than the original 2 writers but then who wouldn't have :rolleyes: )

I think, and lxands' post only reinforced the notion, this series is in a need of some fanfiction. There are so many wasted chances and possibilities that are open to speculation :phew:;)

I hope someone with talent and imagination will start to write MG&MR fanfiction ^_^

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Having finished this series, I have to say it lost its focus and luster around episode 9, it started with so much promise and just fizzled. It had a strong cast and I am a fan of the actors, but it just seemed so unfair to both guys. Either guy was a catch and both needed her since they had so much baggage, and then to punish the director in the end, by loosing both the girl and the inheritance, just seemed unnecessarily harsh. it seemed more like the writers were expecting a longer series, and perhaps ran out of time for allowing the director to fall in love with the second female lead, which is what they were hinting at in the beginning. I despised MK's mother, she was selfish and never seemed to mature or develop, the same with Mary's father, up till the end he was willing to force his daughter to marry for money instead of love. All in all, the plot was weak, and badly executed. 2.5 to 3 stars.

I couldn't agreed more. I'm a fangirl of JKS and KJW has been in my radar since Coffee Prince. I was looking forward to this drama, despite my negative feelings towards MG's long hair and MGY as an actress. My sister urged me to watch it around episode 9, so I have to agree the beginning episodes was really pleasant. Then it just went downhill. The story of running around from MR's dad was repetitive and not exciting at all. Basically if you remove all the crazy adults (JI's dad, MR's dad, MG's mom), there isn't much left. I really don't feel like they added anything to the drama. JI's dad shouldn't have acted earlier and be perhaps more evil. The whole revealing the truth about his real motivate for MR's mom was anti-climatic and how many times can MG misunderstand MR.

Just terrible plot overall, didn't put enough thought into it and wasted promising actors/actresses.

Awww are you serious ^ ? Haha I'm only at episode 2 (right now!) bc it's airing on KBSW .. damn :o

That sucks then because these two, you can really tell the chemistry they have~~ def. a lot more than CJM + MGY in CS~ =(

boo~

I think, and lxands' post only reinforced the notion, this series is in a need of some fanfiction. There are so many wasted chances and possibilities that are open to speculation  :phew:  ;)

I hope someone with talent and imagination will start to write MG&MR fanfiction ^_^

Yeah,  I think sumone shud....to wait/hope for a sequel is almost impossible for KDreama...even if they did they might have chg the actors ore even the story altogether, just like Goong & Goong S....so what's the point...and the talk doing FH2 is almost 6 years but so far nothing happen....

How I wish they had done the series without ep 15 ridiculous/unrelated events...so what's the point again send MR, JI and the rest of the gang for some workshop in some mountain? And what's the point again having JI use his body as a shield for MR or even a point os JI was fine but didnt seem to wake up from a deep slumber? I wish they cud just proceed with the runaway bride & groom in ep 15....so that in ep 16 they can focus more on JI-MR-MG's relationship...rivalry, jealousy, getting MR's attention & working together to overcome the company's difficulties...perhaps a little history on why JI's dad so hook up on MR's mom yet he married JI's mom...and why he introduced MR's mom to loser dad in the 1st place...and all those talk abt love is not as important as rich husband, why was MR's dad so upset knowing that evil dad desperation to have his son marrying MR so that he can have MR to substitute her mom by his side...why was he so angry that evil dad still love his dead wife?

And abt MGY not mentioning JGS's name in her speech...I think she has taken too much time already becos in the beginning she was trying so hard to control her tears...but she did thank all the actors & production team...which already include JGS...and I think JGS knows...becos when her name was announce she started to shaken up..I think she never expected to win the award seeing that some senior nominees in the category...and if you notice when her name was call out, JGS was the 1st one to stand & then reach out his hand towards her  to congratulate her & she grab it with both her hands before he pull her into his arm, patting her gently (aaaaawww....how sweete) as if saying he's proud of her too, before she walk up the stage, all teary...when the cam focus at JGS he seems brimming & his eyes were watery too. but as soon as he notice the cam was doing a close up on him, he playfully did what he did so it wasnt so obvious of his earlier reaction...at leat that's how I see :D

And I believe LDH is also a Geun Geun fans like most of us here...becos before started to interview them on stage for Best couple award...she was like aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww, and such a dreamy look on her face...and she was all matter of factly when talking abt her own winning best couple with JH :lol:

Guest quynhchau

Here is our MV My precious, ost of Marry me Mary, made by V-eels (Engsub +karaoke), enjoy it:

dgrh.jpg

Link online:

Link down: http://www.mediafire.com/?i0r5ctu0x6cnr8y

Check out this clip....I just happen to come across it recently...

I just realized that just abt a year ago it was MGY who announced & presented the trophy to JGS as a winner...and this year JGS was by her side when she won Top Excellence Actress Award...is it just fate or purely luck that both happen to be side by side on such an important occasions? :)

I restrain myself from posting because when I did back when they changed the writer a lot of people felt that I was attacking the actors and in reality I was just saying that the plot and the writing wasn't good, it was silly and with no point. But I wanted it to work, I love JGS so much I've watched him in BV, in the movie baby and me and then in YAB and I love him. This was just a waste of his talent and a waste of my time. Huge disappointment and I've seen bad endings and bad plots and even silly stuff in dramas (Stars falling... Prosecutor Princess... Oh my lady... to name a few) but this one top all of those, the proof only 162 pages on this forum. Did it lose it's steam after only a week?. Sorry my JGS and the rest of the actors and actressess better luck next time. You will get another chance to showcase your talents.

I restrain myself from posting because when I did back when they changed the writer a lot of people felt that I was attacking the actors and in reality I was just saying that the plot and the writing wasn't good, it was silly and with no point.  But I wanted it to work, I love JGS so much I've watched him in BV, in the movie baby and me and then in YAB and I love him.  This was just a waste of his talent and a waste of my time.  Huge disappointment and I've seen bad endings and bad plots and even silly stuff in dramas (Stars falling... Prosecutor Princess... Oh my lady... to name a few) but this one top all of those, the proof only 162 pages on this forum. Did it lose it's steam after only a week?. Sorry my JGS and the rest of the actors and actressess better luck next time.  You will get another chance to showcase your talents.

I'm sorry but I don't see there's any proof related to 162 pages. We do often see some actors/actresses or dramas are overrated here but underrated out there and vice versa.

MGY is a talented and good hearted actress but it's seem that she's also underrated here. But it does not mean that we don't love her. The point here is it's better not to put high hope for a drama, if you love it you can easy let others thing go. I salute the effort that all MSOAN staff have put into this drama. It's also a good lesson for our dear couple and KJW. Above all, they have fun and hard time to work for this drama and we appreciate that.

To my dearest OTP, you're still young and i'm sure that you will continue to shine. I thanks MSOAN where i can see the two of you laugh and cry.

Guest aliceanne

Hello everyone!!

Oh i'm already in episode 11 and i started watching yesterday! i am so in loooooove with this drama! and i loooooove how JGS calls MGY!! Mary(merry) christmas! LOL but one think that it makes me mad it's her dad! let her mary who she loves! but i know that in the end everything will turn out ok :D

Archived