[Jdorama October 2010] Juui Dolittle (Veterinarian Dolittle)

Immortal_Angel

Oguri Shun, Inoue Mao, Hiroki Narimiya

2vcxbew.jpg

Title: 獣医ドリトル

Title (romaji): Juui Dolittle

Genre: Human drama, animals

Episodes: TBA

Broadcast network: TBS

Broadcast period: 2010-Oct

Air time: Sunday 21:00

Synopsis

Tottori Kenichi is a foul-mouthed but gifted veterinarian nicknamed Dolittle. His catch phrase is 'pet care means business'. He is the director of his animal clinic and rescues not only 'voiceless' pets but also helps their owners, who lack understanding and caution, with their problems and worries. Working with him is animal nurse Tajima Asuka. Hanabishi Masaru is Dolittle's rival, a charismatic vet and director of another animal hospital who has not only an opposite personality but also a different stance towards pet care. The drama focuses on the love triangle between those 3 and tries to teach the viewers about human-pet relationships.

CASTS/CHARACTERS

Oguri Shun as Tottori Kenichi (Dolittle)

Narimiya Hiroki as Hanabishi Masaru

Inoue Mao as Tajima Asuka

Ishizaka Koji

Kunimura Jun

NEWS

339r8cy.jpg1zgw6qw.jpg

Shun Oguri, Mao Inoue reunite in "Veterinarian Dolittle" drama

It is now confirmed that Shun Oguri (27) and Mao Inoue (23) will co-star in a new drama series this fall. The pair, who appeared together in the live-action "Hana Yori Dango," have been cast in an adaptation of "Juui Dolittle" ("Veterinarian Dolittle"), a manga written by Midori Natsu and illustrated by Makiyoshi Chikuya.

Oguri plays the part of Kenichi Tottori, a highly capable veterinarian known by the nickname "Dolittle." He has a sharp tongue, and he maintains a strict attitude about issues such as money and proper pet care. But in addition to saving animals, he also helps fix the problems of their owners.

Inoue plays the female lead as Kenichi's co-worker Asuka Tajima, while Hiroki Narimiya (27) as rival veterinarian Masaru Hanabishi. The show will also focus on the love triangle between the three characters.

The show will air on TBS in the Sunday 9:00pm time slot, starting in October.

credit: tokyograph

OMG I been dying for an Shun and Mao drama and finally its here!!! cannot wait to watch it plus Hiroki in it as Shun rival hehe now that is something to look forward too!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sp4078

Oguri Shun + Inoue Mao = A

Oguri Shun + Inoue Mao + Narimiya Hiroki = A+

The casts = WIN.

^Bingo !!! Oguri, Inoue, and Narimiya, you must be kidding me !!!

Guest dodici

ooo awesome! i think those three will do a great job in the jdorama! can't wait for it to come out! sounds like a good plot too!

Guest sasgrace

woot ! woot ! I am dancing Hiroki and Mao in the same drama ! I missed watching a Mao's drama since HYD (Girl is a little underrated to other actresses like Maki, Erika Toda, Aragaki...). Now I can't wait to see Mao pairing with actors like Yamada Takayuki, Kubozuka Yusuke, Matsuda brothers and Jun Matsumoto again of course !

It seems October is THE month ! First Seo Woo and noona killer in the same drama as a couple and now that ? DANCING !

Guest prisonerzero

Oguri and Narimiya YET AGAIN. This is great because they are my favourite Japanese actors. I like Mao as well. I'm excited for this. I hope somebody will be subbing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived