[Jdorama October 2010] Juui Dolittle (Veterinarian Dolittle)

Immortal_Angel

more progression in the latest episode!

I love how asaka (is that mao's name?) has adopted the habit of shun's when he eats the whole celery raw. Its soooo cute. And to top that she makes curry for him and he eats it even though it tastes bad (SQUEEALLLLL)

however, there is competition (dundunnn) with that evil guy's youngest son O_O

I really thought hanabi would finish the surgery...just hope he gets over his trauma. The evil guy is so manipulative!!! How did he become a vet in the first place when he has no compassion or love?!? and anyone find his eldest son CREEPPPY and scary!!?!? Welll, it's kind of his father's fault for turning him into that anyway.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest katdiva

Just watched EP7 and it really grates on me how Totorri is all tsundere to Asuka-chan to her face, harsh, yelling, hitting, etc, but behind her back he secretly watches her tender care for the kitten, Chibi-chan. Just let the mean guy act down a few notches and admit that she's growing on you! Why else did you buy her the surgical gowns?!

I hope that at least in the last EP he softens up with her! Just a little please! For the sake of Hanazawa Rui and Makino! LOL

Guest Sunnyazn101

i can't wait for ep 8!

this drama is good!

its been so long since i've watched jdramas so yea

but i've missed mao and shun together since hyd

i reali want to see their interaction and their 3 way love and who mao ends up wit.

the ost in this drama is good :)

Guest prisonerzero

Ah, am I the only one not seeing a love triangle? Haha. I definitely don't see anything between Tajima and Hanabishi. Okay, I was watching the episode eight previews, what is he doing to the grey cat that Tajima gets so upset about?!

• 2 weeks later...

Finished it and really hoping for a second season! Although you can't say there are things left unexplained... JUST MORE DEVELOPMENT ON DOLITTLE AND ASUKA'S RELATIONSHIP please? They were getting so close to having something, each episode I was waiting and waiting and just in the last few seconds of the last episode, it looks like something would happen, I was holding my breath and ...

Yeah. That happened. (Don't want to spoil it here)

I can really see Asuka and dolittle married and bickering at each other >..>

although I said theres not anything to be explained, I JUSt thought of something. and that is when in episode 9, asuka asks about dolittle's father and what kind of man he is, but he brushes it off and tells her to get back to work. So im thinking theres something to it. Or am I thinking too much now?

Anyway, I was tearing up when Balzac was getting surgery and I was holding my breath allllll that time. Glad to know that family is on the way back to normal =]

CROSS FINGERS FOR A SEASON 2!!!! but i doubt it, seeing how they ended the series...

I jus finish the drama too and i hope there would be a season 2 but i know it's impossible but when

dolittle slowly bend down toward Asuka it reminded me of HYD when Rui usually bend down toward Makino gahhh I wanted him to do his famous lil peck on the forehead haha

but overall i enjoy it ^_^

Archived