[Jdorama October 2010] Juui Dolittle (Veterinarian Dolittle)

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prisonerzero

Well, if he says he permed it this time, then he still did something to his hair and it's not natural and it's still ehh. But if he just left it alone, he still looks years older than Hiroki and they're nearly the same age, hah. Show needs to hurry up and air. I wonder if animals will talk in this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Really excited for this drama!! The cast has great potential, but I'm worried it'll have a boring script with not enough idk, angst. LOL.

Fan community with goodies and stuff!

http://community.livejournal.com/vet_dolittle/

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATING NEWS!!!

It has been confirmed the theme song will be sung by: Oda Kazumasa(小田和正) and the title of the song will be "Goodbye"

Insert song will be: Otoshimono by miwa

Here is a different picture with animals for the poster: 2w1t5cl.jpg

Here is a preview of the first episode coming this week!!: Preview Ep 1

A little cute scene from the postershoot

Narimiya Hiroki who plays Hanabishi Masaru is having difficult time choosing between a hamster or momonga

160oq9w.jpg

"The hamster or the momonga (small squirrel), which would you prefer?" a staff member asked. "Umm..." it was a difficult choice... and Dr Dolittle was peering from behind♪

credit: unleashthegeek

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP MAP

2119xud.jpg

shun's hair..0_0 but still its a interesting show! The first RAW episode is out..but will wait for the subs.

Heard Massu of NEWS will appear as a guest .

He will be appearing in the second episode next week ^_^

After watching the first episode, I have to say its pretty good for a heavy drama. Its face pace but it show us most of the characters personality and their view toward pets. I really like how they pointed out issues pet owners have to face.

Looking forward to the next episode

Guest Dorkiilove

dnw@ the synopsis of the drama but damn.

I'm so excited to see Inoue Mao back on T.V again.

:3 looks like I'll be watching this

loooove it.

everyone has their own distinct personality and shun plays his part very well !

wonder what happened to the other vet (the other male lead dunno his name) that made him have a 'traumatic' experience when he was doing surgery 0_O.

hope there are lots of mao and shun scenes! (but doubt it since this focuses mainly on animals...)

Guest prisonerzero

Narimiya Hiroki ^

I'm thinking maybe he cut himself or something? Haha, I don't know. It probably sounds silly but the way they kept the shot on his hands. I'd probably have to rewatch it 'cos I wasn't seeing it clearly, I guess. But I'm guessing he screwed up with something. I'm hoping Hiroki will get bigger parts. Which he probably will since he is the other lead.

And that kitty broke my heart, haha. As well as the little monkey type pet. I want one now, hahahaha.

Shun is looking good, not even the ugly perm can impede his charisma and grace. sigh. Hiroki was cute as a happy-go-lucky guy with a traumatic past. Mao held her own, but i wish they could've given her character a lil more substance, coz frankly speaking, Tajima Asuka (so far) is just is like a typical female lead who just there for the purpose of giving the male lead and second male lead a love interest. argh.

The first episode wasn't anything groundbreaking, but it was interesting enough to kept me watching. i hope it won't become repetitive though, considering the pace of the drama is pretty slow already, having it slow AND repetitive would be cruel. please don't do that to us.

p.s. a big thank you to whoever (heiwa fansubs?) is subbing this!!

Guest jen2010

Wish Shun had kept his short & sleek hairstyle in Tokyo Dogs. Well, I suppose he doesnt have a choice since that is the hairstyle of the character in the manga.

Archived