[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest Jamieâ„¢

GUESS WHO WAS CASTED AS HYO JOO'S LITTLE BROTHER?!?!

choi shi won!!

i'm soo excited!!~

he had previous experience in "부모님 전상서"; "eighteen twenty-nine"; and "drama city"

he didn't start filming YET but soon will!

truthfully i don't think they look a like, but who says all siblings do??

"SPRING WALTZ FIGHTING!"

really?? :D yay! I love Choi Si Won :wub:

but his part doesn't seem like its going to be very big.. =(

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ :D Actually Summer Scent had a great cast.. it was just the story line..it was such a drag..... :wacko:

So let us give Spring a break.... ;) (..i'm a spring babe too..)

Or at least we have Daniel Henney's ultra droolicous smiles..i am not too familiar with the ladies in the cast tho'.

Guest suejinners

i haven't been able to keep up here. has there been an exact date set for the airing of the first episode yet? which drama does Spring Waltz follow in terms of time slot? :unsure:

i looked it up and its supposed to air 3/6/2006

KBS2 2006년 3월 6일 방송예정

~ :D Actually Summer Scent had a great cast.. it was just the story line..it was such a drag..... :wacko:

So let us give Spring a break.... ;) (..i'm a spring babe too..)

Or at least we have Daniel Henney's ultra droolicous smiles..i am not too familiar with the ladies in the cast tho'.

summer scent wasn't bad at all...there are worse dramas..trust me.

GUESS WHO WAS CASTED AS HYO JOO'S LITTLE BROTHER?!?!

choi shi won!!

i'm soo excited!!~

he had previous experience in "부모님 전상서"; "eighteen twenty-nine"; and "drama city"

he didn't start filming YET but soon will!

truthfully i don't think they look a like, but who says all siblings do??

"SPRING WALTZ FIGHTING!"

:o:huh: Choi Si Won?

Is this for sure? Because I haven't heard or read anything about him being in this..

I'm a fan of his so I would be glad if he were in this, but I don't want to get my hopes up if it isn't true..

Can't wait for this drama :) I hope it's good.

Btw, love the cast... Esp. Han Hyo Joo & Ju Ji Hoon

However, they're still not sure if JJH is going to appear.

He did the audition and he did make it.

SpringWaltz.jpg

Guest Access DENIED

Can't wait for this drama :) I hope it's good.

Btw, love the cast... Esp. Han Hyo Joo & Ju Ji Hoon

However, they're still not sure if JJH is going to appear.

He did the audition and he did make it.

SpringWaltz.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if joo ji hoon turns down the offer since he's overwhelmingly popularity because of Goong.

Guest peachys2sleep

Agreeing w/ bolded part.

I said this before, but it doesn't hurt to say it again. Song Hye Gyo started off the same way as Han Hyo Joo. Their ages at the start of their season dramas are pretty much the same. SHG was probably... barely 20. And HHJ is not 20 yet either. The two both had sitcom roles. Hyo Joo was in a music video and also got a pretty big role in an upcoming movie.

And so, that doesn't put her far from SHG.

I totally agree with you... i seriously think that hyojoo has the goods to make it.

Guest White Star

i like the new lead actress... she's pretty....iisn't she the same girl who play the supporting role in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon????

Choi Jahye joins the cast. (same name!)

최자혜, 입국장에서 '봄의 왈츠' 캐스팅소식

2006021310351240269_1.jpgChoi Jahye

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김태은 기자] 일본에서 큰 사랑을 받고 있는 MBC '대장금'에서 '먹보 창이' 역할로 인기를 끈 최자혜가 KBS2 '봄의 왈츠'로 한류 열풍을 이어가겠다는 각오를 밝혔다.

최자혜는 오는 3월 첫방송되는 KBS2 월화 미니시리즈 '봄의 왈츠'에서 어려운 환경 속에서 밝고 꿋꿋하게 살아가며 뮤지컬 배우를 꿈꾸는, 여주인공 은영(한효주 분)의 친구 미정 역을 맡게 된다.

'대장금'과 MBC 일일극 '굳세어라 금순아'에 연이어 출연한 이후 휴식을 위해 한달여간 미국여행을 다녀온 최자혜는 공항 입국장에서 캐스팅 소식을 듣고 기쁨에 어쩔 줄 몰라했다는 후문이다.

현재 '대장금'과 관련된 각종 가이드북 촬영, 잡지 인터뷰 등으로 일본 현지에서 인지도를 높이고 있는 최자혜는 일본내 한류열풍을 이끌고 온 '겨울연가'와 함께 윤석호PD의 계절연작으로 역시 일본에서 큰 관심을 받고 있는 '봄의 왈츠'의 캐스팅된 것에 기쁨을 감추지 못하고 있다.

최자혜는 "그동안 귀엽고 옆집동생 같은 발랄한 이미지를 보여줬지만 이번 '봄의 왈츠'를 통해서는 사랑연기에 도전하는 성숙한 여성으로서 새로운 매력을 드러내고 싶다"고 당차게 밝혔다. tekim@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스, 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

link to article

62n70029.jpg200602131043121110_1.jpg

link to related article/link to related article

Guest jkan93l

i like the new lead actress... she's pretty....iisn't she the same girl who play the supporting role in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon????

to answer ur question ..the supporting female role of MNIKSS was Jung Ryeo Won... she's going to be the main lead for MBC "princess" with Kim Raewon

the main female lead spring waltz is Han HyoJoo ...she was on sbs loveletter and hosted sbs inkagayo

Guest lidge_fan

the main female lead spring waltz is Han HyoJoo ...she was on sbs loveletter

are u sure? I just saw loveletter and I'm pretty sure she wasn't the lead actress. What role did she play?

Archived