[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope this is a good drama! I really liked summer scent! ...(even though most people hated it) lol

aw same~ i really liked sumer scent but alot of ppl hated it :(

btw i love the pics~ the main guy looks really cute

Guest chaserj7

^they most likely will not die. They would probably get diagnosed with a an unknown disease or get into a car accident, which is expected from these season dramas.. I hope i'm wrong..

LOL just what i was thinking. i heard amnesia is going to be put into Spring. i wonder who'll be the one getting amnesia? :P the male lead or the female lead?

dramas like these... require some serious acting... to me even though I am and will always be a huge fan of sung yuri... sung yuri will act better in a romantic comedy rather than a serious drama (like this one)... i will watch this drama to support HyoJoo... for sung yuri fans... DONT WORRY... she'll come out in another drama... still i would have thought they would use sung yuri jus not as the main character... like being HyoJoo's friend or something....

^yeahhh i always thought Yuri would be better in a romantic comedy, she's really cute and funny when she's not being serious.. i'm desperate to see her, even as a non-lead character.. :(

danniel henney! yehay ^__^.. but is he going to speak English or Korean?

he can't speak korean, so it's going to be english, i'm sure. :)

2006012010382069596_1.jpg

is it just me, or is the main guy REALLY REALLY scrawny? he looks like he might get blown away by the wind anytime! :P

Guest sunshine4ever

:o Kiss already?

'봄의 왈츠' 서도영 한효주, 예정 없던 키스신 완벽연출 (between Suh Doh Young and Han Hyo Joo)

200601181458554144218xo.jpg

53gd.jpg

link to article

다니엘 헤니, 신사 매너로 '봄의 왈츠' 분위기 메이커

3dh2rb.jpg

link to article

다니엘 헤니, '봄의 왈츠' 해외로케서 기타실력 뽐내

4df7or.jpg

link to article

‘봄의 왈츠’ 오스트리아 촬영에선 어떤 일이?

30pk.jpg

61jt.jpg

link to article

awwwwwwwwwwwww....daniel is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome!!!!!

Umm, no offense, but I never even liked any of the other seasons. So I don't really have any high expectations for this one. But my problem with this one is that the story is too cliche; it sounds like a combination of Autumn Tale and Winter Sonata. I dunno - it just doesn't seem as unique as the others.

AGREE! THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL WITH AUTUMN AND WINTER. ALTHOUGH I LIKE SONG HYE GYO...FRANKLY, I'LL WATCH IT IF SUNG YURI IS IN IT. BUT NOW THAT YURI IS NOT IN THE DRAMA, I WON'T WATCH IT....OH..I TAKE IT BACK. IF THEY CAST LEE HYORI OR SONG HYE GYO, I'LL DEFINITELY WATCH IT.

This look promising. thank god they replace Song Yuri. i don't want another Prince first love disaster. choosing new faces seems like a wise idea.

just out of curiosity, why are they shooting the drama during winter when it's suppose to be a spring theme?

HMM..IN MY OPINION PRINCE FIRST LOVE IS NOT A DISASTER. FULL HOUSE AND PRINCE FIRST LOVE WERE THE CULPRIT IN MAKING ME A KOREAN TV DRAMA FAN. (MY FIRST EXPOSURE TO KOREAN DRAMA). I FOUND BOTH TO BE VERY ENTERTAINING...I EVEN BOUGHT THE PFL OST. JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION...NO OFFENSE.

Guest chaserj7

00800156_2.jpg

i think this girl is very pretty. i'd bet you 100 bucks she'd be an actress in future! :)

AGREE! THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL WITH AUTUMN AND WINTER. ALTHOUGH I LIKE SONG HYE GYO...FRANKLY, I'LL WATCH IT IF SUNG YURI IS IN IT. BUT NOW THAT YURI IS NOT IN THE DRAMA, I WON'T WATCH IT....

OH..I TAKE IT BACK. IF THEY CAST LEE HYORI OR SONG HYE GYO, I'LL DEFINITELY WATCH IT.

DOGGIEUSA WE HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME MINDSET! :) haha yes i agree the Season dramas weren't spectacular though i like SHG. i skipped Winter and Summer after watching parts of them since they were soooo draggy and boring to me. i only decided to give Spring a chance because Yuri was in it.. but now that she isn't.. :(

haha but if they cast Hyori or SHG i'd TOTALLY watch it! :)

AGREE! THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL WITH AUTUMN AND WINTER. ALTHOUGH I LIKE SONG HYE GYO...FRANKLY, I'LL WATCH IT IF SUNG YURI IS IN IT. BUT NOW THAT YURI IS NOT IN THE DRAMA, I WON'T WATCH IT....OH..I TAKE IT BACK. IF THEY CAST LEE HYORI OR SONG HYE GYO, I'LL DEFINITELY WATCH IT.

Winter and Summer were pretty bad. I still have no clue why WINTER SONATA is sooooooooo popular in Japan. The storyline was bad. And Summer Scent is even worse!

I think Fall was the better one out of the 3 seasons so far. Only because it had a unique plot to it during those days when it aired, which was like in 2000? So 6 years ago, that drama was considered as one of those "unique and well-known" drama since it was sad and intense and had HOT characters fyi.

I would prolly not watch this drama if it wasn't for the GORGEOUS scenery and Daniel Henney! :)

And I'm glad the lead girl wasn't Sung Yuri cause she's such a horrible actress. But I heard somewhere that Han Hyo Joo was a decent actress after that whole "Bohemiam" thing?

THIS IS ONE HOT PICTURE OF DANIEL HENNEY!<33333

3dh2rb.jpg

ANd that kiss scene looks so sweet and romantic. And I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those pictures of the scenery. IT"S SO PRETTY!!! It looks like a freakin painting, I tell yah!

wow ...한효주 is going to be the female lead?!

she's such a newbie & so young[!] hehe

her role in nonstop 5 was so minimal, i'm

looking forward to how she'll do in spring waltz.

i was hoping they would put in someone with

a bit more experience, but what the hey.. ^^*

on a side note ..i'm really disappointed in the

male lead. i've never seen him in anything

before, and from the photos i've seen.. -_-;;

nothing really stands out to me. erg~

i wish this drama only the best.

i loved autumn tale.. winter sonata, too.

although both those drama had well-known

actors in it ..hmm >_<!!

guess they have alot of faith.

Guest beautifulxmess

Just a question...that girl playing the younger version of the lead actress looks awfully familiar..

is she by any chance the one that starred in memoirs of a geisha? o.O

^ HONESTLY that what i first thought too! she reminded me of the girl from memoirs of a geisha...but no im pretty sure they are not the same person

Archived