[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

I think the little girl in Memoirs of a Geisha is a lot cuter.

The little girl in Spring Waltz looks like a younger version of Cha In Pyo's wife, Shin Ae Ra!

I think it's time we change the title of the thread, from Sung Yuri to Han Hyo Joo..

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter and Summer were pretty bad. I still have no clue why WINTER SONATA is sooooooooo popular in Japan. The storyline was bad. And Summer Scent is even worse!

I think Fall was the better one out of the 3 seasons so far. Only because it had a unique plot to it during those days when it aired, which was like in 2000? So 6 years ago, that drama was considered as one of those "unique and well-known" drama since it was sad and intense and had HOT characters fyi.

I would prolly not watch this drama if it wasn't for the GORGEOUS scenery and Daniel Henney! :)

And I'm glad the lead girl wasn't Sung Yuri cause she's such a horrible actress. But I heard somewhere that Han Hyo Joo was a decent actress after that whole "Bohemiam" thing?

//

WELL... I am a Yuri fan and you hurt my feelings to say Yuri is a horrible actress. She is not great but she is definitely not "horrible" in my opinion. I wholeheartedly respect your opinion and comments. I totally agree with your comments on why Winter Sonata is sooooo popular in Japan. I can not understand it to tell you the truth. And I do not find BYJ good looking either (sorry BYJ fans). And I'll just keep my comments on Choi Ji Woo to myself.

i just heard recently about han hyo joo and daniel henney being in this drama. (a bit out of date, i know. :blush: ) i hope to watch this. i've only seen autumn tale and summer scent so far. so, maybe after i watc this one, i'll go back and check out winter sonata. :P

i read some really great things about daniel through a fan's encounter here. so, i wanna check out his acting cuz i'm one of the deprived few who still hasn't had a chance to watch MNIKSS yet. :mellow:

^hmm, not a choi ji woo fan?! hehe

i was surprised when i saw her in several pictures

with other actors. she is so tall!! hehe

i think she's a good actress though.

although, i agree with the BYJ thing.

i don't see the reason to his ....YONSAMA craze _0_;;

dreamweaver - you have seen samsoon?!?! ahhhhhhh!

go watch watch ^^* it's really funny!!!!

dreamweaver - you have seen samsoon?!?! ahhhhhhh!

go watch watch ^^* it's really funny!!!!

so i've heard!! :P it's definitely one of the dramas i plan on watching along with quite a few others i've missed. :sweatingbullets: it's hard to keep up with all these korean goodies, i tell ya. *lol* but i hope to tune into this one. even though i don't know much about daniel or HHJ, i'm interested in watching them in this drama. they seem very likable. ^_^

<3 lisa

Guest POP PRINCESS

00800156_2.jpg

00827188_2.jpg

00800155_2.jpg

00800157_2.jpg

Is this girl full Korean cuz she doesn't look like one.

I'm not too sure if I would like this drama, but since I saw winter, summer, and fall, I might as well watch the spring.

Guest pinkie pink

this would be shown here in the philippines via local channel... since this would start airing in march and would end around 2-3 months later... i guess here in the philippines it would start airing around august or september...

i was never a fan of the season drama i fast tract on both the first & second installament, the third one i really gave a missed :P i hope that this one is good to make me wanna watch it....

as for using new actor/actress... it would be super if yes we would see our fave actor or actress... i for one would love to see jo in sung, jun jin, or even rain on a new drama, but let's give them a chance this might be the break they are waiting to be big stars...

Guest suejinners

Yes, DANIEL HENNEY will be speaking some korean in this drama

The director Pd nims are very shocked with his quick ability to learn ^^

i really hope this won't be a disappointment. han hyo joo is awesome, but her acting skills are a bit... weak. she was cute in nonstop, but anyone can act in nonstop (it's a sitcom anyways). hopefully, i will enjoy this.

daniel henney... *drools* by the way, his korean improved A LOT. my goodness i was surprised when i saw him on this show and he was speaking smack down korean O_O!!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest SUjjang

i can't believe that daniel henny will be in this. he's risen A LOT. that hottiee :D. hahaha i hope he does a good job of saying his korean lines <3

Some more articles..

윤석호PD '봄의 왈츠', '제2의 겨울연가' 될까?

[조이뉴스24 2006-01-31 16:23:03]

<조이뉴스24> '가을 동화', '겨울연가', '여름향기'로 이어진 윤석호PD의 사계절 연작 드라마의 완결편 '봄의 왈츠'에 한류 팬들의 시선이 모아지고 있다.

'안녕하세요 하느님' 후속으로 3월 6일부터 KBS 2TV를 통해 방송될 '봄의 왈츠'는 아시아 시장을 겨냥한 명품 한류 드라마를 지향하고 있어 '제2의 겨울연가'로 한류열풍을 이어간다는 복안이다.

'봄의 왈츠' 제작팀은 지난해 12월부터 20여일간 오스트리아 현지 촬영을 진행해 유럽에서도 큰 관심을 모았다.

유럽의 정취가 물씬 풍기는 음악과 예술의 도시인 오스트리아 비엔나에서 아시아 국가의 드라마 제작이 이루어지는 건 매우 드문 일. 천재 음악가 모짜르트와 왈츠, 요한스트라우스의 고장 비엔나에서 '봄의 왈츠' 촬영팀은 큰 주목을 받았다.

187720.jpg

촬영팀은 메트로 키노 극장, 비엔나의 슈테판 대성당, 미라벨 궁전, 짤츠부르그성 등지에서 유럽의 문화적 향취를 카메라에 담아냈으며, 윤석호 PD는 클래식한 유럽 느낌에 만족을 표했다는 후문이다.

특히 오스트리아의 호수, 산, 안개, 눈 덮인 겨울 풍광과 아담한 집들은 윤PD의 동화적인 느낌의 영상을 표현하는 데 더 없이 좋은 소재가 됐다고.

또한 윤석호PD는 HD(고화질)화면을 완벽 구현하기 위해 독일제 최신 HD카메라용 렌즈를 촬영에 이용했고, 지난해 봄에는 전라남도의 한 섬에서 보리밭이 어우러진 한국의 봄 풍경을 사전 제작하기도 했다.

'봄의 왈츠'는 어릴 적 남해안 섬 마을에서 함께 자란 소녀와 소년이 오스트리아에서 다시 만나 마음에 입은 상처를 따뜻한 사랑으로 치유해 나간다는 이야기로 4명의 주인공에 이례적으로 신인이 캐스팅됐다.

오스트리아에서 활동하는 유명 피아니스트 재하 역에는 서도영이, 취업 준비생으로 공모전에 입상해 부상으로 견학을 가게 된 오스트리아에서 특별한 인연과 닿게 되는 은영 역에 한효주가 각각 캐스팅됐다.

또한 재하의 글로벌 매니저로 근사한 외모와 매너에 유머감각까지 갖춘 필립 역에 다니엘 헤니, 음반기획사 실장으로 화사한 외모와 늘씬한 몸매, 늘 밝고 자신감이 넘치는 이나 역에 이소연이 등장한다.

오스트리아에서 우연히 만나게 되는 재하, 은영, 필립, 이나가 서울에서 다시 만나 새로운 인연을 찾아 나서는 사랑 이야기 '봄의 왈츠'가 한류 열풍에 또다른 도화선이 될 지 팬들의 기대가 모아지고 있다.

/박재덕 기자 avalo@joynews24.com

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

link to article

‘봄의 왈츠’ 3월 6일 첫 방송! “제 2의 겨울연가 도전!”

[리뷰스타 2006.01.31 18:40:55]

b020060131_22363093.jpg

윤석호 감독의 사계절 연작 드라마 ‘봄의 왈츠’가 ‘가을 동화’, ‘겨울 연가’, ‘여름 향기’에 이어 오는 3월 안방극장을 찾을 예정이다.

KBS 2TV ‘봄의 왈츠’는 현재 방송 중인 ‘안녕하세요 하느님’ 후속으로 오는 3월 6일 첫 방송될 예정이며 아시아 시장을 겨냥한 드라마로 ‘제 2의 겨울 연가’로 기대 되는 작품.

‘봄의 왈츠’는

윤석호 감독의 연작 시리즈물이라는 사실 뿐 아니라 제작 초기 캐스팅 문제와 관련 큰 관심을 끌었고 지난 12월부터 20여 일간 오스트리아 현지 촬영으로 유럽 전역에서도 큰 관심을 모았다.

유럽의 정취가 물씬 풍기는 음악과 예술의 도시인 오스트리아 비엔나에서 아시아 국가의 드라마 제작이 이루어진 것은 매우 드문 일. 윤석호 감독도 클래식한 유럽 느낌에 만족을 표했다는 후문이다.

특히, 오스트리아 호수, 산, 안개, 눈 덮인 겨울 풍경과 아담한 집들은 윤석호 감독의 동화적인 느낌의 영상을 표현하는데 더 없이 좋은 소재가 되었다고.

‘봄의 왈츠’는 어릴 적 남해안 섬 마을에서 함께 자란 소녀와 소년이 오스트리아에서 다시 만나 마음에 입은 상처를 따뜻한 사랑으로 치유해 나간다는 이야기로 4명의 주인공에 이례적으로 신인이 캐스팅 되었다.

한효주, 서도영, 다니엘 헤니, 이소연 이 네 남녀가 이끌어갈 봄볕 같이 따뜻한 사랑이야기 ‘봄의 왈츠’는 오는 3월 6일 시청자들에게 아름다운 영상을 선사할 예정이다.

사진 출처:KBS

서민기 기자/ master@reviewstar.net

link to article

^me too, sakki!! hehe

there's so much anticipation for this one, bc

it's the final one of the series..

after autumn, winter, and summer..

finally. spring.

erg! i'm so curious as to how it'll be!!

i don't know whether i should be totally

ecstatic, or totally ready for a disappointment.

wow. that didn't make any sense.. my apoligies _0_;;

Guest Access DENIED

^ oh my gosh. he looks so dorkilicious in those glasses. hahahah ^_^;

i love daniel henny's style haha *rofl.

haha dorkilicious.. nice word.

When i was looking at the spring waltz photos, it gave me that winter sonata vibe.. That's not a good thing.. I really hope the pd knows what he's doing.

Archived