Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

I got the news from Thailand Fanclub FB that his daum cafe is closing down / suspend on 12th November. Do not know what is the reason.

Guest rynhanna

This is the conversation regarding the closing down of Joo Won DC 

Guest rynhanna

I do not know if there were any correlation between his latest twit with this news. Just hope everything will turn out fine. He has the knack making his fans worry with his twitter updates.

@septmoon16 she was so curious to know who he is, and she also thought that it's the young master, so if I was her, I would look a little ( not a little but whatever ) his face, his lips ....

But it's a drama, so I think it's normal that nobody can recognize someone if he wore a mask, or put a mole on his face ( temptation of wife XD )

and woaa I love the first pic ... his eyes + his hand ! My God ...  :x  

@ctfrsgp thank you unni for welcoming me in the garden !! hahaha love your video ... but how can you find all these !? XD

@mojobobo I didn't know there was ice cream in the garden ! I loveeeeee iceeee creaaammm ! thank you unnni mmmm 

Guest jihyuneexd

lyra_brillantez said:

Japanese Magazine ’Hanryu Pia‘ and Korean media ‘MyDaily’, conducted a survey from August 27 to September 27 about the star people want to hug the most. The latest result has just been published on ‘Hanryu Pia’: Lee Seung Gi ranked 1st as the star people want to hug the most, following by actor Won Bin at the 2nd place and 3rd place belongs to actor Song Joong Ki
Top 20 Korean stars people want to hug the most:
No. 1 - Lee Seung GiNo. 2 - Won BinNo. 3 - Song Joong KiNo. 4 - Kim Soo HyunNo. 5 - Lee Min HoNo. 6 - Lee Joon KiNo. 7 - So Ji SubNo. 8- Gong YooNo. 9 - Jo In SungNo. 10 - Park Yoo ChunNo. 11 - Lee Hyun WooNo. 12 - Kim Hyun JoongNo. 13 - Seo In GukNo. 14 - Jang Dong GunNo. 15 - Joo WonNo. 16 - Lee Byung HunNo. 17 - Song Seung HunNo. 18 - CN Blue Jung Yong HwaNo. 19 - Ha Jung WooNo. 20 - Park Shi Hoo
Is your bias included on the list?
Source: Hanryu pia/ tryp96reposting from gongyoo soompi

Quick reminder: I understand what moat pals, gardeners, rockies and the bridge mean . But the other untranslated non-english language, i know it has humor approach as to its meaning but per soompi rules please refrain from using such. :D . Hope we'll stick to use english in this thread. thanks~ . 

Guest septmoon16

koreantiti said: @septmoon16 she was so curious to know who he is, and she also thought that it's the young master, so if I was her, I would look a little ( not a little but whatever ) his face, his lips ....

But it's a drama, so I think it's normal that nobody can recognize someone if he wore a mask, or put a mole on his face ( temptation of wife XD )

and woaa I love the first pic ... his eyes + his hand ! My God ...  :x