Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

Stearly........I missed my Kang-to ah...........Butter can I see his face??

aisling.................mucho grande?

Coolreborn.........
Did you just take me out for a ride??
the least you could do was to let me have the "green (pants) gif (sans the butterfly)"....
(You know, a preference for things au naturale............."undressed" if you like....like sashimi....sans the green thingy.........................wasabi...)

jsubmarine said: Stearly........I missed my Kang-to ah...........Butter can I see his face??

aisling.................mucho grande?

Coolreborn.........
the least you could do was to let me have the "green (pants) gif (sans the butterfly)"....
(You know, a preference for things au naturale............."undressed" if you like....like sashimi....sans the green thingy.........................wasabi...)

*yawn* (:| Hhaaaaahhhhmmmm... wat happened here??? A moaty party in the moat, AGAIN? Oh boy... Someonez going to hav a major hangover in the morning... *shake head*

Well, im just heading back to zzzzland aft taking a short supper break. Herez a treat for my GARDEN folks and everyone else who prefers non-moaty stuff ;;)

OB is more than jus a love story between Tae-hee & Ja-eun. Itz also abt relationship between a mother & daughter. For the first time, Ja-eun experienced a mother's love thru' Tae-hee's mom though all she got most of the time are nagging and scolding.

A rare outdoor dating scene and a funny date in the shed :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8izEgVgfzfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest septmoon16

@lyra_brillantez - thanks for sharing! My list is pretty short:

Hug List:

1. Joo Won
2. Lee Kang To
3. Hwang Tae Hee

:D

-----------------------------
ha! moatiness galore inspired this yummy motif for the uninitiated >:)
come taste the rainbow LOL

joowonholygrail-1.jpg

thanks aisling & coolreborn for all the photos from the cave of wonders :P

jsubmarine said:
Coolreborn.........

@koreantitiI also liked it when he had a slick hairstyle, he had that bad boy/player vibe :D Looking at pics you posted - I can't name a single thing I don't like about him - his eyes are a dominant feature of his face. His eyebrows got their own dedicated tumblr. His cheekbones are one of the most perfect things I've ever seen. His dimples became legendary...
He's just effortlessly handsomely pretty =)) :)) LOL! :D
pic-1.jpg
Mama Moon indeed feeds him well these days :)

@ctfrsgp I decided, I will stay in the garden, there are so many people in the moat.

The garden needs people too ^^ ( even if @coolreborn unni and the other moat unni makes me laugh hard !! hahahah  @coolreborn and @aisling ! hahaha your censorships of the green pant are hilarious  :))     )

@ctfrsgp And I love all your post, watching your videos makes me want to watch Ojakgyo Brothers for the third time >.<