Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@septmoon16He's going to be the most gorgeous groom in the world... Yeah, I think KangDan's wedding scene was the most beautiful... after all things they went through... just look at their tender smiles...
EDIT:Just realized he married twice in 2012 :)) :)) Such a busy groom :D

.... And I think he should take a break from loveydovey and ehem kissing scene for his upcoming drama.. Erk. 'Run.....'

Good luck for your new drama Cutie. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Chincha!

@aisling: it's like he has different personas... sometimes he acts cute like a young boy, other times he's sweet and then there are moments when he's so intense.

But what's really clear is that he's very dear to our hearts! ♥ and we love him... all of him.

:x

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: Sorry to interrupt your post, if I may add to what you said.
About Mok Dan and Kangto wedding, I remembered that in the BTS, Joo Won was so cute because he fist pump into the air. It was like "Finally!" he got to marry the girl he loves. To me this wedding edges out the other 2 not. 
OB one was awesome too but there's something about Bridal Mask wedding scene that just sticks with me. For me, you know I have been a great fan of OB and Joo Won in it. But this time I will have to say that Joo Won underplayed the scene a bit. He looked a little tad pensive, actually Uee acted better than him there. She really looked and acted like a bashful, radiant bride. For Bridal Mask however, I think Joo Won did better. He looked really happy and triumphant like he snagged the greatest prize. And of course, Se Yeon looked absolutely beautiful.  The attendees were fantastic too. Somehow I feel that the cast thought it too was a beautiful scene despite the tragedy that will unfold thereafter. 
@ctfrsgp, you are the expert on OB. Sorry to budge in....just like to share with sunshine about OB too...
There are videos of Uee and JW cuts only. However, having watched OB myself, I feel that you can't really get to enjoy or find it as meaningful if you watch the cuts only. The cuts work better if you watch the show first, then just rewatch the cuts. But I know 58 episodes are really long and I couldn't believe I actually watched such a long drama. Good thing is once you are into it, it doesn't feel that way. But then I hardly watch any other dramas so if you are really watching some on hand, it will be difficult. I think rather than watching just the video cuts, why not watch certain episodes and then fast forward if there are scenes you want to skip. Reading Softy's recaps will also give you insights on the storyline. 

@sunshine4ever....when I thought I had gotten over Mok Dan-Kangto couple, what you wrote here:
They emoted really well, so I think JW & SY collaborated well for that scene especially the way she touched his cheek and afterward he used that same hand to put on his cheek and cried his heart out.
just gave me a lump in the throat feeling again. That's what I always appreciate about rewatching scenes like this.  I don't know if its scripted or Joo Won himself added in his own gestures. No words needed, just touches like this and it guts you more than anything else. I totally missed the poignancy of it all. I felt so sad that Mok Dan did not managed to touch fully and stroke Kangto's cheeks and now you are saying he placed that very same hand of hers to his cheek as if to complete this last act of hers or simply because this is something she can never do again and something he will never feel on his cheek. OOOOFfffffff.....
you know right, he said he continued to cry after the director said cut because he just couldn't hold the swell of emotions, feelings and tears in that scene. He had to cry until there were no more tears. And his eyes were swollen that day.
Lee Kangto is my favourite Joo Won's character. 

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: @sunshine4ever....when I thought I had gotten over Mok Dan-Kangto couple, what you wrote here:
They emoted really well, so I think JW & SY collaborated well for that scene especially the way she touched his cheek and afterward he used that same hand to put on his cheek and cried his heart out.
just gave me a lump in the throat feeling again. That's what I always appreciate about rewatching scenes like this.  I don't know if its scripted or Joo Won himself added in his own gestures. No words needed, just touches like this and it guts you more than anything else. I totally missed the poignancy of it all. I felt so sad that Mok Dan did not managed to touch fully and stroke Kangto's cheeks and now you are saying he placed that very same hand of hers to his cheek as if to complete this last act of hers or simply because this is something she can never do again and something he will never feel on his cheek. OOOOFfffffff.....
you know right, he said he continued to cry after the director said cut because he just couldn't hold the swell of emotions, feelings and tears in that scene. He had to cry until there were no more tears. And his eyes were swollen that day.

Guest septmoon16

sunshine4ever said: mrdimples said: @sunshine4ever....when I thought I had gotten over Mok Dan-Kangto couple, what you wrote here: