Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

OMG...I'm not gonna sleep tonight!!!

Cr:LookPeeLookNong2

At 3.30- the GUITARRRR!! He's amazing!! ♥♥♥ hehe

OMG..can he be any more cuter?! He lost his pick as he played the guitar!! ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! And he thinks he lost it inside the guitar! puahahahaha....Oh JooWon!! I'm completely in love with you!!! haha ♥♥♥

THAT SHEEPISH GRIN AFTER FINDING THE PICK~!!!! OMG!! SOMEONE CLONE HIM!!!!!

coolreborn

said: In Cloud Joo Won...... did I say may lucky number is 13 and I like that number? Well, it prove to be true... because Joo Won Thailand Fanmeet is a dream come true with this super happy cat named @coolreborn. I LOVE YOU MOON JUN WON!!! MAHAL KITA TALAGA!!!!!!!!!

our moaty master @coolreborn is dying with happiness right now~ unnie, you deserve it, sweetie~ i love you! i couldnt think of anyone better than you who deserve what you experience.
anyway, brief fanaccount from @maymay unnie:- VIP fans could get high-5 from Joowon, and all our girls managed to get it since they bought VIP tickets. *i'm not jealous...*- For those who buys merchandise (passport, cap, etc), they are able to get Joowon's fansign. so naturally, all the girls bought the merchandise in order to get his fansign. *i'm NOT jealous, ok?*- some fans were picked out to go on stage, but with a certain criteria. like 165cm, long hair, etc. then they can only say 3 words to Joowon, and he repeats what each of them said. later, he take pictires with each girl. *ok, fine! i'm jealous!*

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn said: In Cloud Joo Won...... did I say may lucky number is 13 and I like that number? Well, it prove to be true... because Joo Won Thailand Fanmeet is a dream come true with this super happy cat named @coolreborn. I LOVE YOU MOON JUN WON!!! MAHAL KITA TALAGA!!!!!!!!!

Guest mindymoe

sweetdreams_87 said: OMG...I'm not gonna sleep tonight!!!

OMG..can he be any more cuter?! He lost his pick as he played the guitar!! ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! And he thinks he lost it inside the guitar! puahahahaha....Oh JooWon!! I'm completely in love with you!!! haha ♥♥♥

sweetdreams_87 said: OMG...I'm not gonna sleep tonight!!!

In Cloud Joo Won...... did I say may lucky number is 13 and I like that number? Well, it prove to be true... because Joo Won Thailand Fanmeet is a dream come true with this super happy cat named @coolreborn.

I LOVE YOU MOON JUN WON!!! MAHAL KITA TALAGA!!!!!!!!!

Eonni!!!!! What happened???? Omona!!!! Soooo excited to hear from you guys!!!

And Cutie was so hot and cute in the fanmeet! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! *dies*

EDIT: Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyy goooooosssshhhhh!!! Was what @silhouttes90 said what happened happened??? Wiiiiiiii I am soooooooo happy for youuuuuu!!!! *hugs* I demand a full fan account! 10000 words and "oh" "ah" "ooohhh" do not count! But I'm pretty sure they'll be used a lot!