Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said:

@sunshine4ever

Oh dear, after reading your post, I feel so guilty. 

Do you think spoiler tags will work? It's human psychology. The more it is shrouded in secrecy, the more forbidden it looks, it more one is tempted to open and stare at it. I don't know. Leave it to you guys

@sunshine4ever: Yes dear, me too. Sometimes when it's in spoiler tags... I am almost trembling when clicking it, like it contains something from the dark side. Besides, if Moon Jun Won is a real man, he will just laugh this thing off. Or may feel embarrassed but in the end he will understand his female fans.

@coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @sunshine4ever I think the pics and contents we post here are not too bad so long as it is not too R-rated in terms of skin exposure or tat may lead to legal implications. Just hav to be mindful and sensitive of as wellas respectful to each other's cultural and religious background. Ooops ... I start to sound like a "mother hen" again :D:P

@ctfrsgp is this faith or what? I also discovered this thread through mrdimples on softy using ss id...back then im busily occupied reading OB's recap...;)) like you i only admiring joo won alone... No more LMH or JKS or other local or intl actor for me, he his a worthy one... :x

@cutify Bef Joowonie, I used to like only LMH in Personal Taste and City Hunter, & Park Yuchun in Sungkyungkwan Scandal. But now itz only cutie for me :\"> :x

aisling said: You're killing me with those pics!!! Why is he so gorgeous???? Even though I hate his hair... he still manages to look so handsome... I'm downloading today's episode of 1N2D right now... I'm going to make gifs later.... 
---------------
EDIT: Guys, in which episode of Gaksital was a shaving scene? I want to rewatch that scene badly :D :D

Guest cutify

My internet speed is giving me a headaches again #-o thanks to @mojobobo, those photo are refreshing... ;))

@mrdimples, aha the waving hand look just nice to me and sexy...;))

Oppa high five =;

Guest cutify

@cutify Bef Joowonie, I used to like only LMH in Personal Taste and City Hunter, & Park Yuchun in Sungkyungkwan Scandal. But now itz only cutie for me :\"> :x

@ctfrsgp im actually a die hard fan of LMH and JSK on BOF, PT, YB and LR...before but after i watch his acting skills on bridal mask esp on when he wears suit i think he is very attractive thats when i started digging all about his news and photos until i ended up here...he is super cute and humble kind-hearted and hardworking actor and this makes him worthy to our respect and support... :-bd fighting oppa!

Guest cutify

@stearly i was shocked before i noticed the credit is actually to baidu... I thought you were by any chance went to that shop... $-) hahaha :-j

After a long time to read all the post ... XD

@coolreborn OMG the wallpaper !   You did a really good job >.< but I can't use this because I took my computer to go to class ...so my classmates could be a little  shocked o.O 

@cutify ... You don't have to you fight against yourself. I think you're already in the moat. You should have 20% in the garden and 80% in the moat right !?? Hahaha you're lost friend !

@mrdimples I don't think your pictures are offensives ... for me it's still garden picture kkk but alright his back is sexy !! I want to back hug him even if he sweats :\"> 

@mojobobo oohhh the last picture ! his hand ... OMG  

all this pictures are too much for me    *faint*

Guest jsubmarine

*laugh*.....You girls are a real hoot.
Firstly......"HI" to all in the garden and moat....
After some consideration.......
Tot I will come out ..........................and swear..........
..................my allegiance to the moat people.....
Its been a real long time since .............someone from the K world actually got my attention...
and our baby's is a real gem.

"J Submarine..........for moat activity...."