Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

;)) i read on softy comments about the korean guy normally has a flat butt like pancake[i dunnu if i said it right] but our dearie has a sexy 'ehem' ...you know...i was laughing soo hard but them its true right ;;) =))

I dont have a twitter account, but i guess i should register too... For jw's sake im going to creat a twitter account like right now! ~X( =; high five cutie dearie im going to do it, no more holding back [-X

I was reading old posts and you guys mentioned that he gains weight when he's under pressure? I thought people loose weight when they're tired and under pressure.

He does love eating and he used to be little chubby before his TV debut. But he was really skinny in OB...

hhahaah I just saw this in Baidu. This is a gift for my unnis @coolreborn' date=' @ctfrsgpfr baidu[/quote']

:-O :-O so today is the day huh? <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ happy birtday.. And those lips..arrrrgg.. :-* on the cheek only.. :\">

@cutify  hahaha thank you ^^ ... honestly, i didn't know I was going to write this much in this forum ... it's like when you begin you become addicted   :D 

in first i was like " wooow all this unnis are funny .. and I like joo won too .. it will be good if I join this thread ..I will write just one or two times to tell them that there is another joo won fan here " but  I come here every five minutes :P 

I guess it will be the same for you :)

@koreantiti: Ah, I was like that too. But I just can't help myself so I just continued my Joo Won fangirling here, see how much posts I made and it's mainly at Joo Won, BM, 1N2D and now his Upcoming drama threads. In more than just 1 month, I made more than 1k posts and I think I'll be making another 1k more if his new Kdrama will be shown.