Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

OMG! I should be cleaning my house right now but when I finished downloading 1N2D eps 400, I can't help but post this!

Joo Won's SOOO CUTE!!!! *he distracted me from my work*
og3z8.png

29oh8qa.png
... argh! he hits me right in the middle, his way too cute here, playing that game.

23uyk9y.png
.... I want to be a yellow pointing hand! Let me be one! Or better yet, I want to be his mic, look there, that place in his chest... God... *nosebleeding from imagination*

@mojobobo
eh? what are those pics? is that from a drama kim tak gu? because that is the only one i haven't watch yet
i'm super confused right now. joo won what are you doing?

LOL nevermind it was kim tak gu haha...

@ctfrsgp : Oh' date=' so Joo Won lives alone? Jah, I can be a company lol. Anyways, I would really want to know how his hyung (older brother) looks like. If they look alike, *wow two handsome brothers*, or not.[/quote']

I think i read it somewhere tat JW said he takes after his mum & his brother looks like their father. He oso said tat no one wld know tat they r brothers if they go out tog walking on the street, tat his bro is more manly.

Oh thanks @mojobobo, I like the Morning Calm Village pictures very much !And the 1st picture of him wearing glasses, is it during his university days :x 
I don't know if this already is posted, here is a YT video of his horror movie Don't Click (no sub)cr cometgirl1203 on Youtubehttp://youtu.be/um6iTHFFUiU

Guest butwal

coolreborn said: @ctfrsgp : Oh, so Joo Won lives alone? Jah, I can be a company lol. Anyways, I would really want to know how his hyung (older brother) looks like. If they look alike, *wow two handsome brothers*, or not.

coolreborn said:

@ctfrsgp : Oh, so Joo Won lives alone? Jah, I can be a company lol. Anyways, I would really want to know how his hyung (older brother) looks like. If they look alike, *wow two handsome brothers*, or not.

I am sure Joo Won said that he lives with his parents in one of the interviews or shows!! Also I read that because of 1N2D revealing his house location, many fans are seen around his house.

@butwal his parents' place was first revealed in the 1st episode of 1N2D season 2 when the production crew went to pick him up for his first trip. They normally do tat for the new cast members. They picked sung sikyung too but did not show the building exterior though. JW's fans started showing up at the community where his parents live after the broadcast of tat 1st episode. And in last Sun's episode, JW's mum said tat she seldom do grocery shopping now tat he is not staying with them :)