Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest sunshine4ever

coolreborn said: mojobobo said: Hahha I'm reading an article where Joo Won says that girls who wear short skirts and go to clubs will never become his girlfriend lol!!! and when he falls in love, his style is to take care of everything for his girlfriend!
He also says he doesn't understand those kind who spend money freely [doesn't suit the kind of income they get at their age] and those who always go for branded stuff. 

sunshine4ever said:
coolreborn said: mojobobo said: Hahha I'm reading an article where Joo Won says that girls who wear short skirts and go to clubs will never become his girlfriend lol!!! and when he falls in love, his style is to take care of everything for his girlfriend!
He also says he doesn't understand those kind who spend money freely [doesn't suit the kind of income they get at their age] and those who always go for branded stuff. 

coolreborn wrote: »

@coolreborn I think cutie will not be getting much rest from now. His agency wld want to make full use of his debut into the Jap market now as it seems like the other hallyu stars (except for kpop idols) hav put on hold their promotional trips to Japan since the Dudok incident a few weeks ago. I jus hope cutie's entrance into Jap entertainment scene will be a smooth and successful one

Looks like our Joo Won's a fearless guy. He have Gaksital and went to Dukdo but his debuting in Japan market. But his such an awesome actor and I think his Japan fans sees him as an artist not as someone politically-related.

@coolreborn I read on baidu yesterday. A fan wrote to say tat there are negative comments on jap websites made by some ppl who are anti-korean artistes but he/she did not elaborate so we do not know how accurate tat piece of news is. :( I jus hope our cutie will not get dragged into the political thingy.

On a happier note, I has jus watched 1N2D. It is so funny :)) poor cutie is really terrified of insects and yet he accepts the "punishments" for losing so MANLY... Someone shld get him a bottle of insect repellent spray to bring on his next trip >:) shoot all the bugs....

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

@coolreborn

I think cutie will not be getting much rest from now. His agency wld want to make full use of his debut into the Jap market now as it seems like the other hallyu stars (except for kpop idols) hav put on hold their promotional trips to Japan since the Dudok incident a few weeks ago. I jus hope cutie's entrance into Jap entertainment scene will be a smooth and successful one <br />

<br />

<br />

Looks like our Joo Won's a fearless guy. He have Gaksital and went to Dukdo but his debuting in Japan market. But his such an awesome actor and I think his Japan fans sees him as an artist not as someone politically-related.

mojobobo said: Sigh, the perm is not doing it for me. It's worse than his Gu Jun Pyo perm. At least that was WAY out there. This is like a half hearted neither here nor there perm. T_T
Can we have back the Tae Hee hair? I liked that best. 

Thanks everybody for all the  news, translations, pics, gifs, vids, ... :)
I was taking my master's degree admission test today and when I came back... there were so many goodies in this thread!!!

BTW does anybody else think Wonie had to buy more clothes because of all those interviews? :D :D

@ ctfrsgp  @ coolreborn

Saw your threads, Me too, I really hope JW’s trip to Japan is a safe and smooth one.  If he can still go through immigration after arriving in Japan, I guess it won’t be too bad.

Actually it is true that since the news was released on 21/09 about JW debuting as a singer in Japan, there have been lots of negative comments surfacing on the Japanese websites. One of the news headlines is like” The actor Joo Won who went to Dokdo and also starred in anti-Japanese drama Bridal Mask will be debuting as a singer in Japan”. 

If you search チュォン in google.co.jp, you will see news like that.  When I was checking those news a couple of days ago, I didn’t feel comfortable.  I didn’t want to read those news anymore. JW, noona is worrying about you !!

The comments are like:-

“Don’t come”

“Go home”

“This person is really annoying”

“Who gave him permission to debut in Japan”

“Get lost”

“Rubbish”

“If you come, we will throw eggs onto you”

“We won’t give you visa, you can’t enter into our country”

Wow, whatever worse comments you can imagine, you can find from there.

But after a long thought, what is there to worry?  It is a loss to Japanese audiences if they kick out this multi-talented artist.   In my opinion the island issues between Japan/Korea and China/Korea are very hard to solve, just too political.  These problems have been dragging for decades, if that could be solved, they would have solved them ages ago.  In the worst case, Joo Won is not allowed to get into Japan and the promotion will be cancelled in the last minute, similar to actress Kim Tae Hee whose press conference of her Japanese commercial was cancelled in the last minute in May this year due to the fact that she previously commented “Dokdo belongs to Korea”. 

Well, JW is singing for a Japanese movie.  Do you think a Korean debut singer can sing for a Japanese movie by just asking the Japanese production company to give him a chance?  If the influence and impact are that big and the production company is really under immense pressure with the present political situation, there is still a chance that he can’t debut in Japan.  Financially, who is losing more after doing all the advertising campaigns, recordings, productions and so on.  “Well, I want to come but you don’t want me to come.” It would be disappointing to JW but let’s face reality. JW didn't do anything wrong,  Is this a crime being patriotic ?

I guess Japan is not the only country influenced by the Korean wave.  If I am not totally wrong, Korean artists still have a big market like China, that’s why our translators here can find lots of news from Baidu, Right?   There are demands in China!! And even in Taiwan.

Money and politics are quite inter-related.  Like Dam Sa Ri’s Freedom Fighters Group and Kishokai, they need $$ to run the political activities.  Bloomberg news today has an article about the economical impact on the island disputes between China and Japan.  Men, we have to feed our tummies at the end of the day !!

Sorry, if I have written some boring topic here.  I apologise.  To show my apology, I have done some translation from a vid. You will see JW’s interview from 8.00min.  Sorry, I didn't do translation of Yoon Si Yoon's interview as I just don't bother.   Although JW's hairstyle in this vid is not the best but he certainly didn’t look that tired like now and his shy smiles are the best !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZV6sIsLSQ 

“Good Day, We Love K audiences, this is Joo Won.

Q:  Can you say something about the broadcast of “Baker King Kim Tak Goo" in Japan?

JW:  It was very popular in Korea, it would be good if it is also popular in Japan.  It is a drama about dream and hope.  It would be good if it can deliver the message of dream and hope to Japan too.  I hope you will watch it.

Q:  Tell us about any hard time during the filming ?

JW:  We basically filmed throughout day and night, that was pretty hard for all actors and actresses.  There was a scene which Tak Goo’s hand and my hand had to be tied together.  We had to run so many times to shoot the scene throughout the night.  We were physically exhausted.  Even it was hard but the scene was taken very well.

Q:  The ending was unexpected, wasn’t it ?

JW:  Personally, this was the ending I hoped for because Ma Jun was a person who said things against his feelings.  Even though he knew Kim Tak Goo was a good person, Ma Jun always said harsh words to Tak Goo.  At the end, Ma Jun could open his heart  and expressed his true feelings.  To me, that was a good ending which I had hoped for.

Q:What did you find this drama so captivated ?

JW:   First of all, I found the characters of his drama were very vivid.  As I was reading the script, I could establish what person it was as per individual character.   That's how I found the characters so captivated.  Secondly, there were lots of scenes of baking delicious bread, we had to hold and carry the freshly baked and hot bread during filming.  Also for baking scenes, because we didn’t have too much time, we had to actually bake the bread while filming.  I found it is pleasure that Baker King KTG will soon be broadcasting in Japan and I feel grateful.  This drama brings dream and hope to Korean.  I hope it will also bring dream and hope to everyone in Japan especially I heard Japan is still recovering from the recent earthquake.  I hope  things will get better and please do your best.  Hope you will find laughters and happiness from this drama.  Thank you.  We love K.”

@manyyearsago lets all give our wishes to Joo Won. He is going Japan to celebrate his birthday with Japanses fans who supported him. Lets try not too worry too much about the anti-fans. At least we know there are plenty of Japanese fans who support him! it also seems that many fans from china are requesting Joo Won to debut in China, Apparently, he acquired many fans from OB and BM.. Joo Won Fighting!!