Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest nhatkhanh

Hi guys, these are my cut from 2N1D ep 405
absolutely, these cuts just Joo Won's cutest moments: afraid of bug and horse dance
hehe, enjoy ^^

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

@coolreborn

yah.. I like tat cute hairdo too cutie looks cheery and bright as compared to the "I'm feeling so tired totally wornout" look he has in tat flat horrible bird nest hair <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: They should let him rest first, he looks really tired. I thought after finishing Gaksital he will have time to rest but look at him, so busy everday. His eyebags getting bigger by the day and that's hair not helping. It's like they electrocuted his poor hair. Oh my Joo Won poor hair, let Noona coolreborn bring it back to its glorious moment.

LOLLLLLLLLLL at the video!!! And Tae Woong's just lying there laughing and enjoying himself at Joo Won's expense lolll!!!!! Now I really want to see him in a drama that has him having an insect for a pet LOL
that bubble butt shaking....=; Need a moment here 8->

Joo won just tweeted!
"어제 제 생일파티에 함께했던 축하해주신 팬들과, 함께 못 했지만 축하해주신 팬분들 감사합니다^^ 좋았어요^^ 행복했구요~♥ 계속 함께 하고 싶습니다^^ 좋은 하루 보내세요~~^^"
Going by my paltry Korean, he's saying something to this effect [pls don't kill me if wrong lol]
"Yesterday I had my birthday party. Thanks to fans who came and also those who couldn't but still sent their well wishes. I liked it a lot and was very happy. I would have liked it to continue. Have a good day~~ ^^"

@mojobobo : I haven't watched the entire episode yet, but it has one with the funniest games so far. And our unfortunate Joo Won had to deal with lots of bugs... crawling, flying around. To think that this tall man is afraid of bugs...LOL. I think he need an army of fans and make them as his Anti-Bug Brigade.

Hahha I'm reading an article where Joo Won says that girls who wear short skirts and go to clubs will never become his girlfriend lol!!! and when he falls in love, his style is to take care of everything for his girlfriend!
He also says he doesn't understand those kind who spend money freely [doesn't suit the kind of income they get at their age] and those who always go for branded stuff. 

mojobobo said: Hahha I'm reading an article where Joo Won says that girls who wear short skirts and go to clubs will never become his girlfriend lol!!! and when he falls in love, his style is to take care of everything for his girlfriend!
He also says he doesn't understand those kind who spend money freely [doesn't suit the kind of income they get at their age] and those who always go for branded stuff. 

mojobobo said: Joo won just tweeted!
"어제 제 생일파티에 함께했던 축하해주신 팬들과, 함께 못 했지만 축하해주신 팬분들 감사합니다^^ 좋았어요^^ 행복했구요~♥ 계속 함께 하고 싶습니다^^ 좋은 하루 보내세요~~^^"
Going by my paltry Korean, he's saying something to this effect [pls don't kill me if wrong lol]
"Yesterday I had my birthday party. Thanks to fans who came and also those who couldn't but still sent their well wishes. I liked it a lot and was very happy. I would have liked it to continue. Have a good day~~ ^^"

mojobobo said: Hahha I'm reading an article where Joo Won says that girls who wear short skirts and go to clubs will never become his girlfriend lol!!! and when he falls in love, his style is to take care of everything for his girlfriend!