Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

@simplydramafied1082 When exactly is the Baeksaeng Awards ceremony???

I think itz easier for me to rem tat Singapore is always 1 hr after Korea. Just rem how it worked when we watched 7G live or 1N2D.

7G at 955pm in KOR, 855pm here in SGP

1N2D at 615pm in KOR, 515pm in SGP

Use KOR time as the main standard time.

@ctfrsgp : Baeksang awards is on 9th May 2013, but I don't know the time, tried checking it online, however I am not getting anything. Should learn hangul!!!!! HYUK!!!!

Gaaahh!! And we all know Google translate is out of the question, that translator is MOATY, and so is hootsuite! Why am i feeling panicky here?? :-t

Waahhh!! My teacher @coolreborn is a bunso (maknae/youngest), too! You guys really get your way huh?? And us, being the eldest are such pushovers when you guys pout and beg with large eyes!

Must be a common trait, those pouting lips... :))

Well, tat changes when one gets married and hav kids... tatz the case of my kid bro whoz 2 yrs younger but is married and father of 2 boys... hez like my older bro now while Im still a carefree single lady :)) Im the one who still can act aegyo to my mommy :D

@ctfrsgp : Baeksang awards is on 9th May 2013, but I don't know the time, tried checking it online, however I am not getting anything. Should learn hangul!!!!! HYUK!!!!

I will keep a look out on Baidu. Will update here if I see something there.

crazyoverkdrama said:

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

@simplydramafied1082

When exactly is the Baeksaeng Awards ceremony???

I think itz easier for me to rem tat Singapore is always 1 hr after Korea. Just rem how it worked when we watched 7G live or 1N2D.

7G at 955pm in KOR, 855pm here in SGP

1N2D at 615pm in KOR, 515pm in SGP

Use KOR time as the main standard time.

@ctfrsgp

: Baeksang awards is on 9th May 2013, but I don't know the time, tried checking it online, however I am not getting anything. Should learn hangul!!!!! HYUK!!!!

True that but I am sure as the days gradually progress we will get a clue on the timing. I don't remember the venue but I saw an article on Naver that the main MC Oh Sang Jin is still considering to take over the position whereas, JW and KAJ have been confirmed as the MC's.....So how about we tweet him like on the 7th or 8th of May around afternoon time in Seoul? 7th is a tuesday so he wouldn't be having a shoot for 1N2D and I don't know whether there will be lot of tweets from fans at that point of time.But I would like some feedback from @septmoon16, @latteholic and @padme since they are totally in a different zone. I hope they are convenient with the arrangement.

I read in gangjjang's forum on Baidu. They say the timing is to be confirmed. BTW, uri Seo-Won is leading the race for Most Popular Actress in the TV category... Fighting!!!!

Guest padme

manyearsago

wrote:

»

simplydramafied1082 said:<br />

<br />

By the way I am seriously thinking of us group tweeting him on certain unexpected occasion like 2 days before the premiere of his musical or on the eve of some special days (like before his birthday, or gaksital completing a year from the start date of it is airing) but we can develop it's own uniqueness - since many of us come from different countries, we can tweet him in our respective languages in a continuous manner at a set time and the final tweet can be in Hangul to him explaining the gist of the tweets! (Like in the international greetings for Merry Christmas) What say? Or any further suggestions? I am all game for it!!!!!!!   

L-)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@simplydramafied1082

Very good idea.    Girls, pick a date and when shall we start? Do we have to include "soompi" or something in our tweets as uniqueness, being so international for his fan base which Joo Won himself may not even realise.  From what I can remember, we girls are from Europe, Asia, North America, Australia.  Hey, anyone from South America and Africa ?  Although I don't know how many of us we have, regionally we definitely cover at least 4 continents.Anyway, let's wait for

@coolreborn

@mrdimples

for more suggestions.

Guest padme

mrdimples

wrote:

»

manyearsago said:<br />

<br />

simplydramafied1082 said:<br />

<br />

By the way I am seriously thinking of us group tweeting him on certain unexpected occasion like 2 days before the premiere of his musical or on the eve of some special days (like before his birthday, or gaksital completing a year from the start date of it is airing) but we can develop it's own uniqueness - since many of us come from different countries, we can tweet him in our respective languages in a continuous manner at a set time and the final tweet can be in Hangul to him explaining the gist of the tweets! (Like in the international greetings for Merry Christmas) What say? Or any further suggestions? I am all game for it!!!!!!!   

L-)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@simplydramafied1082

Very good idea.    Girls, pick a date and when shall we start? Do we have to include "soompi" or something in our tweets as uniqueness, being so international for his fan base which Joo Won himself may not even realise.  From what I can remember, we girls are from Europe, Asia, North America, Australia.  Hey, anyone from South America and Africa ?  Although I don't know how many of us we have, regionally we definitely cover at least 4 continents.Anyway, let's wait for

@coolreborn

@mrdimples

for more suggestions.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Just step back home and I am lost as I have not been catching up on the pages. Okay, I think I read a suggestion by

@stearly

or was it someone else about sending rice? I am curious what's the significance of rice because I always see fans sending rice. We could do something like this if someone is able to coordinate the collection of money and getting the gift to the venue. The Chinese fans on Baidu were so happy when Cutie acknowledge their gift. I think the biggest reward is Cutie knowing that there are so many fans outside Korea who love him and support him. <br />

<br />

Tweeting him is of course much easier but the question is to coordinate  the group tweet and the uniqueness of it. I guess for starters we need to give ourselves a name or something simple like Joo Won Club on soompi or Joowonies on soompi etc. Let's brainstorm. If we need to tweet in Hangul, make sure we get it right. We can tweet in our respective languages too but maybe just let him know the country we come from in Hangul. Otherwise, Cutie won't understand. <br />

<br />

Yep we cover all continents except Africa, any lurkers out there from Africa? If I remembered correctly

@kithyhoo

is from Mexico and was it

@padme

too?

Guest padme

Girl's one of my friends told me about the rice sending!

it's more like a luck practice in corea ^^

"when a person receiving rice means good luck and prosperity in the new challenge that you take that's why FC send rice to their idols

mrdimples said: Taken from kdramastars.com, please see credits

by Joan MacDonald   Apr 10, 2013 07:55 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"Kisses Pose A Problem For Actor Joo Won

"Then toward the end," he said, "There were too many kissing scenes. I was tired of them. I wondered if I should move with our lips touching or not."

Since that did not seem appropriate, he asked Kang Hee, but she said it was up to him. She didn't care.

Aigooo... Just finished reading all of the pages... that's a lot. I have so much fun reading all of it. :D *wipes saliva*

About the group tweet.

1. Need to decide what's the date and time. Suggestion before Baeksang Award around afternoon. Now we need to decide on the exact time.

suggestion: If you are late or can't tweet on the designated date because of time constraint, you can tweet later, its like the aftershock tweet thing. :D

2. The content of the tweet. Since its an award show, we might just give him some encouraging words. Like Fighting, Good Luck. Twitter have 140 characters, so it should be a short message.

suggested format of text: <your message> - (<hangul>) Fr  Fr Joo Won/주원 Soompi International Fans, <Your Country>

ex.  Goodluck! Fighting! Mahal ka namin! (행운을 빌어 요! 파이팅! 우리는 당신을 사랑합니다!)  Fr Joo Won/주원 Soompi International Fans, Philippines (필리핀)

note: Korean translation from Moaty google translate.

3. Who will translate the tweet in Hangul? Anyone who knows, just post it here. We can't trust google translate... it might translate it in Korean Moaty text. Let's not shock him on our first tweet, shall we. :))

Even if Cutie will not reply to us, at least we are letting him know that he got many fans from different places in the world and that we are united as one in our love and support for him. Then we can make this as our activity, just pick a date that we will tweet him simultaneously, there's a power in number, I think.