Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

padme said:

Girl's one of my friends told me about the rice sending!

it's more like a luck practice in corea ^^

"when a person receiving rice means good luck and prosperity in the new challenge that you take that's why FC send rice to their idols

Guest Mishiellie

coolreborn said:

Mishiellie said: @crazyoverkdrama  
I'm already streaming Chinese subbed BM HD on my iPad.. I just need the HD raw version for collection purposes and gif making or scrn cap... or just simply admiring JW in glorious HD ahahah 

Guest Mishiellie

mhelbenito said: Mishiellie said: ok... I made more gifs .. but this time from L7CS ep 1~~
I am still downloading all ep in HD on my computer.. this was made from a not so HQ version
and since my lappy is so old.. I have my brother torrenting BM for me on his lappy LOL the estimated downloading time started off as 1Yr and now it says 1Week LOL!!! at least it's making progress!!

ohhh how I love his lip rubbing actions LOL.. Can I be that pen?!??! 
tumblr_ml4446bDdn1rvgn4zo1_400.gif
tumblr_ml4446bDdn1rvgn4zo3_r1_250.gif

@mhelbenito 
THATS IT.. I AM JUMPING INTO THE MOAT LAKE!!!!!! bye bye garden.. I'll go visit sometimes and enjoy some sunshine and grass and flowers and butterflies.... haha 

tumblr_ml4446bDdn1rvgn4zo2_400.gif

hmmmmmmmmm I think I'm going to download all OB eps too! o boy.... I really need a new computer

I got the Torrent file from D-addicts... and its like showing estimated finishing time 1 week... Im not sure how HD it is... but its better than nothing! I could not find even decent quality chinese subbed ones.. everything is gonee... i can only stream

@Mishiellie my friend told me jus the other day tat she dl her HK dramas from 暴风影音 (www.baofeng.com) onto her tablet. Mentioned tat dl is very fast if itz onto S-brand devices but will take quite a while for the A-brand ones. Maybe u can try. I think they hav BM. Just search using the Chinese title 新娘面具 .

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie said: Me Toronto canada time zone!!
call!!
I think in my twitter app.. I can set up automatic tweets.. like for it to send on what date what time.. and repeat daily or weekly and such.. I have yet to explore or rather abuse that option haha 

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie said:@mishiellie awww!! Thank you for the lip-pen action gif dear!! <that lucky pen> :)) Can we also say "can i be that pen, that gun, and that steering wheel? Anything that JW grips and touches? LOL..... I'm loving your gifs! Goal accomplished... Yay! Just enough to wake me up now! LMAO!! Whoah I was absent for a day and I have 7 pages back log again haha... 

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

I got the Torrent file from D-addicts... and its like showing estimated finishing time 1 week... Im not sure how HD it is... but its better than nothing! I could not find even decent quality chinese subbed ones.. everything is gonee... i can only stream

Guest Mishiellie

mhelbenito said: Mishiellie said: Me Toronto canada time zone!!
call!!
I think in my twitter app.. I can set up automatic tweets.. like for it to send on what date what time.. and repeat daily or weekly and such.. I have yet to explore or rather abuse that option haha 

Mishiellie said:@mishiellie awww!! Thank you for the lip-pen action gif dear!! :)) Can we also say "can i be that pen, that gun, and that steering wheel? Anything that JW grips and touches? LOL..... I'm loving your gifs! Goal accomplished... Yay! Just enough to wake me up now! LMAO!! Whoah I was absent for a day and I have 7 pages back log again haha... 

@mhelbenito  BUHAHA more importantly.... that seatbelt!! WE ALL WANNA BE THAT SEATBELT!!!!! AGREE AGREE??!?

@Mishiellie Wahahaha... And why didn't I think of that?! Mishie, you are one notch moatier than me already.... hahahha  :D =)) =)) :))

You guys hug the chest, i'll take care of the lap! =)) =))

Guest Mishiellie

mhelbenito said: Mishiellie said:@mishiellie awww!! Thank you for the lip-pen action gif dear!! <that lucky pen> :)) Can we also say "can i be that pen, that gun, and that steering wheel? Anything that JW grips and touches? LOL..... I'm loving your gifs! Goal accomplished... Yay! Just enough to wake me up now! LMAO!! Whoah I was absent for a day and I have 7 pages back log again haha... 

Guest Mishiellie

muhahha w/ all the twitter spamming talks
I have made these gif 
**Wonnie's reaction to our spamming**
"what is this sudden flood of tweets"l7csep18_1_zpsdada74e3.gif

"virus??"l7csep18_22_zps5a6b34c9.gif

*after reading* "awww my cute oversea fans"
l7csep18_3_zps385057ef.gif

Guest Mishiellie

@mhelbenito  I actually have 3 twitter apps
the original one of course since it comes with the phoneand tweetcaster (same one Wonnie uses actually) because you can group ppl So I can put JW into a special category and his tweets wont get lost in other ppl's tweet spam and it will be easier for me to stalk
and Hootsuite I only use it to translate tweets... but it is one moaty translator!!!  but it has the scheduled tweet  function.. so its pretty awsome!

Guest Mishiellie

crazyoverkdrama said:

mhelbenito

wrote:

»

Mishiellie said:@mishiellie awww!! Thank you for the lip-pen action gif dear!!

:))

Can we also say "can i be that pen, that gun, and that steering wheel? Anything that JW grips and touches? LOL..... I'm loving your gifs! Goal accomplished... Yay! Just enough to wake me up now! LMAO!! Whoah I was absent for a day and I have 7 pages back log again haha... <br />

<br />

<br />

@mhelbenito

BUHAHA more importantly.... that seatbelt!! WE ALL WANNA BE THAT SEATBELT!!!!! AGREE AGREE??!?<br />

<br />

<br />

@Mishiellie

Wahahaha... And why didn't I think of that?! Mishie, you are one notch moatier than me already.... hahahha 

:D=))=)):))