Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I see your point but I have a totally different take on this. When fans carry out such activity for the purpose of "showing off", the gratification they receive is largely on their end. For us, if we give anything to Cutie, be it rice or other presents, we do it out as a sign of appreciation. Joo Won has never chided his fans for giving him gifts like the camera lens and sunglass(last year's fanmeet). These aren't cheap, I suppose, although it's probably shared by a group of fans. Instead he uses them and for some, he actually displays them at home. These are the ways he show his appreciation. Instead of telling his Chinese fans to donate the rice bags to the poor and hungry in China, he thanked them for it. So let's not be too worried about "showing off" or anything along that line as long as we ourselves have the right intentions.

I for one, didn't understand the significance of rice until @padme explained it. We don't have to do that, in fact logistically it's not easy unless we have the contact. The other issue is the collection of money, I have no idea except doing online fund transfers operating on the basic of trust. I guess any one who has operated a online business may have a better idea like setting up Paypal or something like that.

For a starter, let's just do the tweet. We are almost ready for that, just the Hangul part. Once that's done, we need to amass the numbers, set the time and stuff and Just Do It!

For gift, I would actually prefer the idea of giving something that's unique or useful to Cutie. I doubt it would cost much unless we are talking about some expensive watch to the tune of tens of thousands USD. If you gals are serious about it, we can discuss further.

Well, Im sometimes a unnecessary worry wart though usually tries to look on the brighter side of things. Not tat I doubt the intentions of the fans who gave the packs of rice to Junnie at his drama press conferences but aft reading abt the scary accounts of sasaeng fans recently I tend to think the bad side of things :P In the past I hav read abt fans of some Taiwanese/HK idols making donations to UNICEF or similar international charitable organisations in the names of their idols. I tot those gestures of support to be more meaningful and the fans can be more assured tat their donations r actually received by the charitable orgns helping the ppl in need of the funds. Oso itz less hassle for the fans in terms of logistic coordination.

@Mishiellie baby bunnie sister, glad tat Im indirectly contributed to your creation of such nice gifs of uri adorkable cutie :) :x :* *mmmuuuaaccckkk*

Dun be bothered by those ppl with no sense of humour. If we love someone shldnt we love his/her everything including the bloopers tat he/she made... even uri cute maknae had performed countless silly stunts on 1N2D... and we all love and laugh abt it all the time :)) :D

Herez a treat for U dear :x

viewimageM_zps2265af0e.gif

(cr. DC)

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie said: okk!!!!!
another productive day!!! how many gifs did I make today??
11?????
From the video my bunny unnie posted BTS for Altarboyz
This will sooo be Wonnie if he ever sees our moaty conversations about him ahahaha 

OFF TOPIC:
I am officially mad at the admin in Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu... I was all loling when I saw this gif someone made on tumblr pointing out a possible fail in gu family book since CJH's wig seemed to have fallen off  
So I was like ooo lemme share it with them..
and what did I get reply
"You have nothing better to do? focusing on such pointless matters""we only focus on his acting skills, not on those dumb stuff"
WOW they need to take a chill pill!!!
ever since the "im going to take over CJH soompi thread" they have been treating me so coldly.. 
I don't get these ppl
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello Joowon fans@soompi, I'm newbie for soompi and my English is not so good. I'm in Korea, but I cannot understand Korean also T^T. 
I'm not sure how to post pics here, let's me try to share spoil pics of 1N2D which I posted onJooWon Thailand Fanclub FB. 1365773274365_zps4615373d.jpg
All pics credit to 1mak2jang & With JW cafe.

Guest mhelbenito

jwthfc said: Hello Joowon fans@soompi, I'm newbie for soompi and my English is not so good. I'm in Korea, but I cannot understand Korean also T^T. 
I'm not sure how to post pics here, let's me try to share spoil pics of 1N2D which I posted onJooWon Thailand Fanclub FB. 

jwthfc said: Hello Joowon fans@soompi, I'm newbie for soompi and my English is not so good. I'm in Korea, but I cannot understand Korean also T^T. 
I'm not sure how to post pics here, let's me try to share spoil pics of 1N2D which I posted onJooWon Thailand Fanclub FB. 

mhelbenito

said:

jwthfc

said:

Hello Joowon fans@soompi, I'm newbie for soompi and my English is not so good. 

I'm in Korea, but I cannot understand Korean also T^T. 

All pics credit to 1mak2jang