Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mhelbenito said:

Joonie just tweeted!!

I think he's greeting everyone to enjoy their lunches, or a good afternoon? Is someone trying to hack Joowoonie's account? Or trying to make a bogus one? Sometimes google translate frustrates me, but it's better than nothing.. LOL

Following my Korean, Cutie just want to warn us:

Have a good lunch!

I don't have different acc except this~

There is twitter impostor!

I think someone just made an account using his picture and name. you can see that trend in twitter. Sometimes they change the I with 1 or they put the "real" or the nickname of their idol in creating tweeter accounts. it helps to be more careful especially when following someone in tweeter because of those people.

Guest arch00

master @coolreborn I have to tell you this when you first showed the moat GREEN pillow :)) I thought it was photoshopped =)) hahahaha and when I saw the epi OMG :\"> :\">

ps master your siggy , I can't take my eyes off it :x

crazyoverkdrama said:

nhatkhanh

wrote:

»

mhelbenito said:<br />

Joonie just tweeted!!<br />

I think he's greeting everyone to enjoy their lunches, or a good afternoon? Is someone trying to hack Joowoonie's account? Or trying to make a bogus one? Sometimes google translate frustrates me, but it's better than nothing.. LOL<br />

<br />

<br />

Following my Korean, Cutie just want to warn us:<br />

<br />

Have a good lunch!<br />

I don't have different acc except this~<br />

There is twitter impostor!

daydreamsindecember said:

The part, however, that I most admire about him is his unassuming and loving nature. As everyone can attest JW is a people's person who values relationships. He puts the ones he loves on a pedestal and showers them with affection. He is always around; simply because he can't get enough of them. Whether is it fellow actor or crew, they are the same. He treats them genuinely. There's this one saying that is very true, "Be nice to people on the way up, because you may meet them on the way down".

And as his star shines brighter, we can only hope that he never loses sight of himself. I wish JW well and will be eagerly anticipating his next project. I thank the fans who stood by him from his humble beginnings as musical actor and those who even provided transport money. Without them we would not have the JW who has come thus far. Lastly, let me leave you with a quote that reminds me so much of our boy  - 

“I don’t say: ‘can’t do that’, ‘won’t do that’. I’ve never thought in that way about work. The genuine truth, and I do think about this a lot, is that I’m one of the least competitive people you’ll ever meet. Except with myself.” - Daniel Craig

master @coolreborn I have to tell you this when you first showed the moat GREEN pillow :)) I thought it was photoshopped =)) hahahaha and when I saw the epi OMG :\"> :\">

ps master your siggy , I can't take my eyes off it :x

Interesting moat pillow. I can imagine myself rubbing my face on that pillow... Pure bliss..

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn said:

That Owlie Pillow is now famous. LOL. Wonder where can we buy one.

fr DC

I'd love to have that pillow too.

or you know, this:

do you already sell this @coolreborn? 

LOL. @moonandhearts. That's the moat pillow dear, its a sharable pillow of the moaties. Wait, are you one of us, there are lot of moaties now, I can't even keep track of all of us. If you are, then you can use it anytime. :D Don't give it to the gardeners, they may not know what they are holding. kekekeke.

They will probably think it's a cactus. They'll get poked I'm the eye..

mrdimples said:
crazyoverkdrama said:

LOL.

@moonandhearts

. That's the moat pillow dear, its a sharable pillow of the moaties. Wait, are you one of us, there are lot of moaties now, I can't even keep track of all of us. If you are, then you can use it anytime.

:D

Don't give it to the gardeners, they may not know what they are holding. kekekeke.