Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I am having a little joo won break right now.. after OB marathon and now reaching ep 10 in BK and ep 13 in BM.. o and who can forget level 7

I am simply not getting any sleep at all!!!! and also my poor heart can''t handle too much Woonie.. and plus I don't want to finish his dramas any time soon.. withdrawal symptoms are too painful

P.S  anyone here watched his movie S.I.U?? he is soo yummy in there haha 

I still have the Don't click movie left to watch.. 

I don't know if anyone already posted this... but I will post anywaysssss

Cr:kimjesica on Tumblr

noww off to watch some daddy where are we going before bed... all the kids are sooo cuteee in there!!!!

Kekekekeke... @Mishiellie, U r jus like my mom who can watch several dramas with the same actors or actresses at the same time and not get confused... better still, my mom cant understand a word of korean neither does she read the subs :))

Guest septmoon16

@stearly & @simplydramafied1082 ---- thanks ladies ^^
I'm always inspired by Joo Won and the rich fandom culture we have here on soompi - glad to be able to contribute :D

To our newbies - BIG WARM WELCOME TO ALL!

since I reside at the bottom of the moat lake - let me welcome you the moat-way :P

JooWonNoonas.jpg

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=3]Cutie: Girls who don't behave.... will receive my punishment.

jw37.jpg

[size=2]cr as tagged[/size][/color]

coolreborn: *shrieks* ME!!!!!!!!![/size]

Guest mhelbenito

Joonie just tweeted!!
tweetkrapr5.jpg

tweetengapr5.jpg

I think he's greeting everyone to enjoy their lunches, or a good afternoon? Is someone trying to hack Joowoonie's account? Or trying to make a bogus one? Sometimes google translate frustrates me, but it's better than nothing.. LOL

Guest nhatkhanh

mhelbenito said: Joonie just tweeted!!
I think he's greeting everyone to enjoy their lunches, or a good afternoon? Is someone trying to hack Joowoonie's account? Or trying to make a bogus one? Sometimes google translate frustrates me, but it's better than nothing.. LOL

Guest mhelbenito

nhatkhanh said:
mhelbenito said: Joonie just tweeted!!