Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

Dr @mhelbenito i just noticed that today your texts are GREEN :)) is it that you are posting from the moat lake :))

@coolreborn awww that pillow!! 

Im so jealous of that pillow right now! He takes "her" everywhere, and gets to sleep with him..... grrr! 

Poor cutie looking more tired now than when he was filming 7G and 1N2D neh :(( :((

2018175583016884484.gif

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

Dr @mhelbenito i just noticed that today your texts are GREEN is it that you are posting from the moat lake

@arch00, shhhhh.... I've been seeing her diving and swimming and floating. I think she is so happy seeing Cutie in that green jacket. :D

HAHA master @coolreborn yeah Dr 's posting's texts have changed after the cutie's GREEN jacket pic :))

OMO right now I am so worried about Dr's patients :-SS

ps @stearly OMO OMO they are so cute OMO I want to have them all OMO

stearly said:

Nice smile, Cutie :-)

credit: shyewon21

If I'm that ahjumma, I'll be hugging him right now. Awww man, our Cutie. 8->

Omg! I am so jealous of that ahjumma! I'd love to see cutie up close to! But she sure does look so happy seeing him! Who wouldn't be right?

I think cutie's more relaxed now in dealing with hordes of fangirls. That or his staff is more prepared for it? I remember seeing this yt vid of really loud fans and joo won looking pissed, I guess?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0cI_aNe1c

I wouldn't want cutie to be hurt or anything. :(

Guest v1n3leey

Thank you all for your warm welcomes :D You gals just crack me up every time. I registered with soompi a few years back but never saw any need to post anything until I learned about Joo Won. He just somehow managed to pull me out of my lurker status haha. I'm also in a Joo Won withdrawal mood now. I hope to watch his next movie/drama very soon or I'll go crazy (or maybe I am already >_<)

If I'm that ahjumma, I'll be hugging him right now. Awww man, our Cutie. 8->

Omg! I am so jealous of that ahjumma! I'd love to see cutie up close to! But she sure does look so happy seeing him! Who wouldn't be right?

I think cutie's more relaxed now in dealing with hordes of fangirls. That or his staff is more prepared for it? I remember seeing this yt vid of really loud fans and joo won looking pissed, I guess?

v1n3leey said: Thank you all for your warm welcomes :D You gals just crack me up every time. I registered with soompi a few years back but never saw any need to post anything until I learned about Joo Won. He just somehow managed to pull me out of my lurker status haha. I'm also in a Joo Won withdrawal mood now. I hope to watch his next movie/drama very soon or I'll go crazy (or maybe I am already >_<)

I supposed if the fans get out of control and disrupt the progress of the filming or interview or whatever work tat they are doing, our cutie will definitely be annoyed or get angry becoz it affects not only him but causes inconvenience to everyone involved. In tat YT vid, if Im not wrong, cutie was filming for 1N2D when he and the crew were surrounded by the fans and he was forced to hide in the washroom. I think it was for the ep where he was paired with his SG hyung for trip when they had to eat 5 meals tat day, and when they stopped at the roadside and took a nap and cutie woke up later and was scared by tat little toad/frog :)