Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn

said: @mhelbenito, Nah, its ok dear. And you don't have to apologize. Maybe I just saw something that I don't want to see, kekekekeke. Hope you understand me too. Maybe I just can't see the resemblance that's why I don't want to compare him to other actors. I even got cross-eyed looking and looking. Hmmmm, maybe my eyes got a problem. :-S

Hugs? People might think I am looking for a fight.

:)

) I am only planning to kick the 7G's writer-nim not my fellow Cutie fans.

:D

6p0wlg.jpg

Ohhhh... nnnoooo... i betta not post the ratings for last night's ep... otherwise there will be riots and my fellow soompiers will burn down this thread in fury

I feel like kicking someone's BB and bb... of course not our darling GR. Hez so precious to us.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-015.gif

I guess in this drama the only staff we like r the cameramen and the lady PD nim. The former for giving us all the beautiful shots of SeoRo and delicious close ups of GR, and the latter for sharing with us BTS pics in her tweets :) :x

No prize for guessing whoz the ultimate 'bull's eye target' >:)

Screenshot_2013-03-28-08-38-08-1_zps37de090f.jpg

Who wants to practise dart throwing?

Screenshot_2013-03-28-08-38-31-1_zps69f81cd6.jpg

(cr. original creator)

coolreborn wrote: »

mrdimples said:

@coolreborn

@crazyoverkdrama

@mhelbenito

My challenge to you gals is to find a countrywomen of yours who is a gardener. And nope, Upo harvesters do not count

@mrdimples,

I call upon thee @alysanne.... I don't know where she is right now but I think we can find her at Seunggi's threads.

we are too....@silhouettes90....UPO is the best

=)) =)) =)) i just dont know if there will be a gardener..... ;;) ;;)

Awww... That's going to be tough... Our country is surrounded by water... Our natural habitat is the moat... The only gardeners that we can find here plants upo, patola, and banana. They are worse than moaters if you get them started with those veggies and fruits...

Guest mhelbenito

On a lighter note... 
tumblr_miv45cl6MA1rvkciro1_500.png
credit as linked: tumblr

Well it's pretty hard to beat Jesus at your any age... LOL..... But Han Gil-ro and Seo-won I guess, at your age, you can pretty much DO some amazing things too, yeah you know what I mean!   I-) :x :P [-O< :^o @-)

scenario 1:"Seo Won is running while wearing all black and Gil Ro is catching her.when,he caught her,he points the gun to Seo won.

THE END"

scenario 2:"Seo won was shot and said bye bye to Gil Ro.

the end"

scenario 3:"Seo won and Gil Ro Cooking repeated recipes in kitchen.

the end."

scenario 4:"the toilet breaks!!!!!

THE END?!?!!?!!?!!!!!"

dear writer,if u ever give me this kind of endings,I Will wear bridal mask and kill u with iron flute.

Just saw this on Cantata FB :(( :(( Wae... wae... no more Junnie for Cantata coffee???

Screenshot_2013-03-28-11-26-10-1_zpsde3379e4.jpg

-edit-

Is it bcoz of Monkey's parents (I meant the coffee chain featured in the drama) in 7G??? Maybe Junnie is their new spokesman????

(cr. DCinside)

Screenshot_2013-03-28-14-37-55-1_zpsfb0228e2.jpg

class="headline"Joo Won vs Hwang Jung eum, who looks better in leopard print?rn43fp8njo5ylsbw6he3nj41xsretb3a.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Leopard print has long been a popular style among many stars for many reasons. For one, it can make your style stand out without any accessories. Whether being the best or the worst dresser with leopard print items really depends on how you style with them. 
Joo Won from MBC TV series ‘7th Grade Civil Servant and Hwang Jung eum from SBS ‘Incarnation of Money’ showed different leopard styles, and their looks caught the viewers’ eyes.  
In the 15th episode of ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’, Joo Won matched his white shirts with leopard print T-shirts.  Its blue color gave the feeling of spring and perfectly matched with Joo Won’s cool guy image. The print itself has fancy, glamorous appearance, so you can make your ordinary look more stylish and eye-catching only with one leopard item. 
In the 16th episode of ‘Incarnation of Money’, Hwang Jung eum wore a stylish zip-up jacket with the same leopard print as Joo Won’s t-shirts. She matched this showy jacket with simple white T-shirts and shoulder bag, creating more balanced style. Hwang’s short hair went well with the outfit, adding boyish style to the look.
Meanwhile, the T-shirts and the jacket that Joo Won and Hwang Jung eum wore were by A.PC.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/star-vs-star-joo-won-vs-hwang-jung-002400636.html

Guest arch00

@stearly thanqu u so much for the BTS pics, omg I got my life back in the track :) seems like they are going on honeymoon :\"> drama god plzzz don't burst my bubble plzzzz [-O< [-O<