Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Junnie's nicknames when he was in school

(cr. as tagged and 朱元吧 Baidu)

Fans in Baidu translated as:

1. Chicken Moon — bcoz he likes to eat chicken

2. Appa (daddy) — bcoz he likes to nag at his friends?

3. Weak Dong Won — bcoz he looks like KDW and "kang" sounds like "strong" in korean

In case I get blasted for "comparing" our cute maknae to someone else, I jus want to say tat even Junnie himself has acknowledged tat he looks like his sunbae KDW and from wat I read so far, cutie has never once dispute this fact or showed any displeasure abt it. In fact, I think he actually feels grateful as it has gained him the attention of the audience when he first debuted with BK. And he did sounded like he admires KDW in wat I hav read in the past.

If anyone is to feel annoyed abt the comparison, I wld think itz more likely to be KDW who has been in the k entertainment scene for 10 years alrdy. He cld hav thought "boya... whoz this newbie whom everyone says look like me." Luckily, so far, I hav not come across such negative remarks. Anywayz, although Im not a KDW fan, I do think tat hez a role model for our cutie and I very looking forward to KDW's new project this year - "Kundo: Age of the Rampant" which is an upcoming period action film.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Rarely am I still awake at this hour... but my bunny hole has been invaded by a penguin or is tat a panda?? I dunno anymore... hey @crazyoverkdrama pororo... wat r u disguising to be now?

Woah, @ctfrsgp... You mean you didn't even notice that your bunny hole has been invaded already?? Do i look like a bunny to you now? :))

Thank you so much so much @mrdimples for translating Joo Won's interview, I was waiting for an interview like this in which he expressed his thoughts about the drama... this is a really awesome interview and I love him even more after reading this ! As expected he is always so nice and positive and sincere :)
and @stearly i agree with all your comments :)
stearly said: