Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Agent Gilro heads to Screen CAPital to recover 2 Weapons of Mass Delirium B1 and B2 armed with nothing but a single clue GREEN. What could it possibly mean? These weapons,
Are they so deadly? Why were they hidden? Whose innocence is being protected? Why does M want them? And the most puzzling question - How are they connected to Gil Ro himself?7-_01_zpsf608f825.jpg

Help Agent Gilro in his latest mission

Coming Soon brought to you by Moat Productions. 

ctfrsgp said: not sure if anyone has posted pics fr UTW's wedding here bef. Anywayz u can find a few lovely pics tat r released by his agency SIM here - http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10410507.html

No pic of our cutie bunny though. I guess when they said its a private ceremony itz really private. maybe they made the guests surrender their phones and cameras... :)

Guest alysanne

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: not sure if anyone has posted pics fr UTW's wedding here bef. Anywayz u can find a few lovely pics tat r released by his agency SIM here - http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10410507.html

No pic of our cutie bunny though. I guess when they said its a private ceremony itz really private. maybe they made the guests surrender their phones and cameras... :)

@ctfrsgp , hehe yup, actually I wanted to read from 1st page but..ugh 500++ is too much so I started at page 500   :D

mrdimples

said:

Aera

said:

Hi everyone, new member here  Thank you for the fast updates of our dear Joo Wonnie <3
andddd sorry for my bad english, I'm not good in it since it's not my first nor second language :)>-

alysanne said: mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: not sure if anyone has posted pics fr UTW's wedding here bef. Anywayz u can find a few lovely pics tat r released by his agency SIM here - http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10410507.html

btw, I often hear that JW resembles KDW, and this pic just confirms it , for me at least :D

@Aera Yes... when cutie first appeared on screen ppl compared him with Kang Dong Won and Big Bang's TOP for his resemblence with the 2 seniors. Herez a vid of KDW's movie 'Temptation of the Wolves' from some years ago.