Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

^.... PWAHAHHAHAHAH omg! @coolreborn baby with long hair..... 
I have to say joowon with ultra short hair makes him look like a baby... maybe it's because it accentuates his baby cheeks. which is always LURV...<3
OMG.. you guys... today I was dead at work.... i didn't get the 6hrs of sleep ... i only got 4... T^T and now I'm here on his thread again... lurking and being a total spaz.... 
4infp2.gif

if i'm like this when his drama isn't out.... what the hell am I going to be like when it does air?.....
301130n.gif
omfg.. joowon... is making me sleep deprived....
but until his drama airs....
tumblr_inline_mgg32wIspE1qm13jk.gif
true story.

@dduk, Don't worry dear, you are not the only one who had short sleep, sleep walk at work and go to his thread while working. :D But is happy to do it. I'm just worried... with myself, with the combination of funny and hotness and sexiness that we are seeing in the teaser, will I take all of the moatiness inside? Will coolreborn survive the onslaught. But .... I'm looking forward to it. the only thing is... I can't seem to reconcile myself with the partner, ottoke.