Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

thanks for the warm welcome dear @coolreborn , hehe I have soooo many free times lately,
hee thank you!! so excited to watch him as Han Gilro, but still missing Lee Kangto very much. aish ottoke   :(

Watching OB is bad for my health~~~~ Just stopped the player after Tae Hee introduced Ja Eun as his GF... now the problems will start right, LOL. Time for me to sleep.

I shall return to you Tae Hee tomorrow!!!!

Sweet Joo Won Dreams!!!!

@coolreborn Ya betta be prepared coz the following eps will get more and more heartwrenching as TaeJa couple faces the strong objections fr the elders in the family. i was crying along with the couple when i watched it. But lucky for u coz you got 1N2D to "heal" your heartache each week. i didnt as cutie had not join 1N2D yet.

Hi everyone' date=' new member here  Thank you for the fast updates of our dear Joo Wonnie -[/quote']

@Aera Welcome! No worries abt the English. I sometimes write broken English even though it is my first language. As long as we understand each other wat we write, itz ok. Looks like we r not in the same time zones :) Itz nearly 9am here in S'pore. I jus woke up from like a 14-hr sleep with 1 hr break in-between, after taking cold med tat knocked me out flat.

thanks @ctfrsgp :)hehe I'm from Malaysia tbh, so it's nearly 9am too here :Dand aww I love ur siggy :x

just finished OB anddd I love JW more because of Hwang Tae Hee  :x

@Aera Then we r neighbours! :) I love OB and TaeJa couple best.

dear twin @ctfrsgp awww.. so sorry to hear that you were having cold yesterday. Hope you feel much better today! :)

Im feeling better now, twin. at least i hav stopped sneezing... But feeling a bit floaty now fr the effect of the cold med :)

not sure if anyone has posted pics fr UTW's wedding here bef. Anywayz u can find a few lovely pics tat r released by his agency SIM here - http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10410507.html

No pic of our cutie bunny though. I guess when they said its a private ceremony itz really private. maybe they made the guests surrender their phones and cameras... :)