Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

2 hours ago, Tongtong said:

@flutterby06@partyon hi hi

i am kinda confused with the thread having same name topic. There is another thread with same topic .. Is it run by 2 persons? Nevertheless, thank you very much for the nice efforts! 

What do you mean 2 threads? Are there 2 drama threads in the drama section ? :scream:

• Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

What do you mean 2 threads? Are there 2 drama threads in the drama section ? :scream:

Lol.. it’s probably me bad… hot and hazy in Singapore :hotinhere2:

Noticed there is another thread ( 3 pages) with this title -

[Current Drama 2023] Stealer: The Treasure Keeper, 스틸러: 일곱 개의 조선통보-Joo Won & Lee Joo Woo-Wed&Thu

By larus
October 8, 2022 in k-dramas & movies

Having said, me Perfectly happy to see lots of threads and good chats pertaining to JooooWon.

:issohappy:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Tongtong said:

Lol.. it’s probably me bad… hot and hazy in Singapore

Yes, I visit SG quite often. Hot and hazy but good food. :kiss_wink: Here in Europe we are enjoying spring time. :foryou:

6 hours ago, Tongtong said:

Noticed there is another thread ( 3 pages) with this title -

Yes, that thread is the drama thread which is meant for discussing the actual drama. So if you want to share your thoughts on Stealer: The Treasure Keeper, that's the right thread to contribute in.

This Joo Won thread is only meant for discussing the actor Joo Won.

Hopefully this clarifies it a bit? :dorakiss:

• Insightful 2

On 4/19/2023 at 2:00 AM, partyon said:

Yes, that thread is the drama thread which is meant for discussing the actual drama. So if you want to share your thoughts on Stealer: The Treasure Keeper, that's the right thread to contribute in.

This Joo Won thread is only meant for discussing the actor Joo Won.

Aha! Got it! Nice to read anything JooWon.:yaaa:

He is so funny and cute in this drama. Love it!

• Love 3

8 hours ago, Tongtong said:

Dear chingus

I just saw an article that the drama will b suspended due to low ratings?!! Omg.. its not that low.. any idea if thats true or fake news? 

Don't worry. The drama hasn't been suspended.. tvN Wed-Thu 10:30 p.m- this timeslot has been suspended for drama.  Tvn will air vareity show/entertainment show after Stelaer episode 12 ends airing on this slot. Comparatively this year the rating isn't very good in this timeslot.

Stealer still has stable rating still first among it's timeslot. Sadly it isn't enough. The drama needs more decent rating considering the drama isn't that bad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Don't worry. The drama hasn't been suspended.. tvN Wed-Thu 10:30 p.m- this timeslot has been suspended for drama.  Tvn will air vareity show/entertainment show after Stelaer episode 12 ends airing on this slot. Comparatively this year the rating isn't very good in this timeslot.

Isnt 1030pm too late for such dramas? Lol…. :hwaiting2:

• LOL 1

0003147934_001_20230427103706826.jpg?typ

Hwang Daemyung. :heart:

Source

Joo Won's video interview for Allure Magazine-

Interview for the Magazine - https://www.allurekorea.com/?p=202057

27 minutes ago, Tongtong said:

Isnt 1030pm too late for such dramas? Lol…. 

True. Ideal time should be 8:30 or may be 9 for such drama. 10:30 is pretty late.

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Joo Won Instagram upload today-

Fu9ZzHDaUAEtCOn?format=jpg&name=large

Looking so fine.:love:

According to zu.won_supporters post today is last filming day of Stealer-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crpwx-kpQ2p/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This clip was taken on 13th April when fans sent support for congratulating Joo Won and stealer team on first broadcast of the drama. He is teasing fans with money sign when he wa asked to show finger heart.. he complied with fans' wish anyways. Adorable as always.

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tongtong said:

oh my, last episode tonight….  What am I gonna do every Thurs and Friday 1030pm Spore time? :teaze:

You need to start watching Doctor Cha, chingu! It's so much fun! :highonflowers:

Joo Won looking good in the new pics @flutterby06 :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@flutterby06 JooWon”s new hairstyle! Wonder if he permed his hair.. Looks super cool. Hopefully he will continue posting his latest updates on instagram. Imagine waiting for half a year to his new drama… :criesariver:

@partyon Thanks. unfortunately I dropped Dr Cha after 2 episodes. Not a fan of marital affairs.. :crazymad:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

• flutterby06 changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Drama- Stealer: The Treasure Keeper | 스틸러 : 일곱 개의 조선통보 |]

@Tongtong & @partyon , sorry for late replies guys. I was little busy and I think I'm going through Stealer withdrawal too. I want to give a review of Stelaer. But I'm feeling unable to start it but things I want to say are always swirling through my head.:cry:

His new hair is indeed good. Everyone's liking his youthful look. 

Joo Won IG Post

Sharing another link for who know when he'd delete it!!

On Joo Won's latest update, he looks so much like a baby boy.-

FwtOMa3aQAE6Tfd?format=jpg&name=large

But he lost so much wait. Now that stealer is over I hope he'll eat a lot. He needs to give himself a well deserved break now. 

Update from Agency on Stealer drama behind the scene-

2.jpg?type=w800_q75

24.jpg?type=w800_q75

For more photo check out this link

On 5/18/2023 at 5:52 PM, partyon said:

You need to start watching Doctor Cha, chingu! It's so much fun!

I may watch dr. Cha when it ends and may be Bora Deborah too. Seems fun. But at present I'm still in Hwang Daemyung fangirling mode can't get enough of him.:partyblob:@Tongtong have you seen this- Hwang Daemyung Reel ?

@valinor500, are you there? Have you got a chance to watch Stealer yet?? :cutekitty:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, valinor500 said:

Yes, i'm here! Unfortunately I have to wait to see the drama, I'm away from home for work. But I will see it soon. *hugs* 

Aah.. no worries. Do share a little of your thought when you get your chance to watch Stealer. :blush:

Update from Joo Won today-

He did say in KBS cool FM that he'll continue with being present on sns. Looks like he is trying his best. As long as he doesn't get tired of it later..:lol:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Helloooo chingus

Yes, like many of you, I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms:fun::fun:….

@flutterby06 my daily activity is to check JW’s instagram and his fans’ postings/reels first thing in morning and yak with his fans online.. lol this yakking is very fun as we share serious and sincere liking for JW. Unfortunately I am not active in posting on instagram. I only clicked like and comment. :hwaiting2:
Looks like JW lose a lot of weight.. oh dear. Hope he chillax before starting on new drama.
oh yes, his coming drama.. Wonder if he has onscreen chemistry with kwon Nara who is the female lead.. not a fan but definitely watch for JW!

@valinor500 hope you get a chance to watch stealer. It’s entertaining, interesting storyline, good cast and all the karma team members have fair share of screen time. Having said all, the best part is watching JW lah.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1