Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

farbarri said: @ophris you are an EXTREMELY moaty person. you, mrdimples and coolreborn are in the same league of moatiness. me, goldlotus and a couple others here are definitely not up to par with you girls. LMAO! :)) :)) :)) where have you been these past few months? how come you only join the thread this year?
when i look at this picture, i can only think of good things~ O:-) O:-) O:-) so i just dont understand what you girls are talking about sometimes. ;)) ;)) ;))

ophris said: farbarri said: @ophris you are an EXTREMELY moaty person. you, mrdimples and coolreborn are in the same league of moatiness. me, goldlotus and a couple others here are definitely not up to par with you girls. LMAO! :)) :)) :)) where have you been these past few months? how come you only join the thread this year?
when i look at this picture, i can only think of good things~ O:-) O:-) O:-) so i just dont understand what you girls are talking about sometimes. ;)) ;)) ;))

mrdimples

said:

ophris

said:

farbarri

said:

@ophris you are an EXTREMELY moaty person. you, mrdimples and coolreborn are in the same league of moatiness. me, goldlotus and a couple others here are definitely not up to par with you girls. LMAO! :)) :)) :)) where have you been these past few months? how come you only join the thread this year?

i would LOVE to go to places with Joowon where he has to wear safety harness. those harness enhances his body parts safety. it would be perfect because he loves me games and outings. @ophris let's go hiking together wearing Mountia clothes! we must bring the rods, ropes and not forgetting that harness.
i came up with a new slogan for Mountia:
Mountia! Where People Connects.
what do you girls think?
1392794990-13-org.jpg

OI!!!

Do Not Tempt Me To Make Those Ropes As Thongs Cutie!!!

Eh? @ophris already have one? Dang... then I'll go with those tight... AAAAAHHHHH... strategically placed - harness instead... they look like thongs.... ropes too.                                      14.gif14.gif14.gif