Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I've always listened to music, the only moment where I can't is during my classes. And whenever I heard a song, it evocates a movie, a serie, a book, a character...
Now, with all gifs that rain in this thread, with all discussions we have about his body, each song that talks about a part of a body reminds me him and our more or less moaty fantasies.

I had this thinking when driving back home yesterday, suddenly a song began with "I need your hands to nestle my mouth where it can't talk nonsenses any more, I need your hands on my shoulders, then you brush my neck...."
Pics and gifs of Joo Won caressing and touching his lips and neck popped in my mind....
How can I have a rehab, even music can't save me !

Girls, On Valentine's day "Catch me" officially premiered in Vietnam.

First 50 couples buy tickets had a chance to receive 50 pairs of couple T-shirt.
As I read on Joo Won Vietnam FB, lots of people bought ticket just to get the couple T-shirt. But after watching the movie, they was really attracted to movie, and the male lead ( aka Cutie)  :)
The audience response was quite good :)

Joo Won Vietnam FC in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi gathered
together to watch the movie and to show our support to Cutie.

P150214_1225_01_zps11a4aa94.jpg

In HCM
1796475_700141256674213_1341648199_n.jpg

In Ha Noi
1888504_708960185803573_65584845_n.jpg
1507868_10200636598757304_581413068_n.jp
1926762_10200636598157289_1746621248_n.j
Cr: Joo Won Vietnam FC
[[\spoiler]

@mindymoe waaahhhh! That's exactly how Sam throws punches to bad people! Now i've mastered the way Joowon throws punches: once he punches someone, his right hand will swing to the far left side of his body before swinging back to the right side. And his arm often swings. Either the left or right arm. :x :x :x

Somehow, i love finding Joowon's habits. :D :D his eye roll, arm swing, both hands shake, his hand-touching-face habits, etc.