Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

-edit-

Cutie did not change his avatar... but posted this pic in Weibo instead... sorry... my bad... read it wrongly :P

Hmmmmm... cutie why r u frowning? :(

border=0 alt=>

This was posted about 3 hours ago. He wishes his Chinese fans a Merry Christmas... and said he is still doing the stage greeting rounds for CATCH ME.

border=0 alt=>

cr. 百度周(朱) 元吧

kinkipeifun said: Good Morning & Happy Christmas Eve!Cutie is so cute and excited when he written his first office message :D ''Ppyong'' word in the end is always showing his aegyoness :Dand the conversation between cutie and fans really funny even the stupid also came out ahahahah =))
end up cutie's post got deleted ahahaha 
I also curious how was the DC fans found out the post is really cutie, must be very surprise !! ahaha

Killer schedule this week! I have long since learn that though it states that Joowon only has Ghost performance, he may have interview or recordings in the morning. Knowing how busy he is, maybe SIM will let him have the morning off just to be with his family. I hope so.... I saw his brother at the musical last time. If Joowon is busy, maybe instead of him going home to them, maybe his family will go over to him instead. :) *positive thinking*

Coordi unnie, what's with letting Joowon wears too-big overcoat..... It doesnt show his gorgeous body proportion. His legs look as small as Kim Ah Joong's legs, really. He's so thin now! I wish they would let him wear beautiful jackets like in his interviews. Joowon looks very handsome in light colors, he looks more cheerful in them. :x

Killer schedule this week! I have long since learn that though it states that Joowon only has Ghost performance, he may have interview or recordings in the morning. Knowing how busy he is, maybe SIM will let him have the morning off just to be with his family. I hope so.... I saw his brother at the musical last time. If Joowon is busy, maybe instead of him going home to them, maybe his family will go over to him instead.

:)

*positive thinking*

I really hope so too... even if itz jus for an hour or 2... if not it will be so sad esp when everyone else alrdy has gatherings with their family and friends to celebrate the festive season before if not for tonight or tomorrow. I think cutie will probably miss attending church service with his family.

@farbarri... thanks for the ghost review, you make me wanna watch the musical really hard now... looking forward to your next chapter :D 
@manyearsago, thank you for the article :D Luv you
and the rest of you... thanx so much babes!! 
Sorry for not being able to post too often nowadays.