Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

viewimage-532_zpsfec1a423.jpg

cr. as tagged, JW DC

Now I know why that grey sweater looks so familiar... and Im not the only one who has noticed...

Fan in DC compared it to this old pic

viewimageM-620_zps1fe6fe52.png

cr. JW DC

I rem seeing it in one of the BTS vids of OB

1112262_zpsff8487d4.jpg

It somehow makes me happy to see cutie wearing what he is comfy in even if it is some old clothes he has worn before instead of always dressing up in new clothes of the latest fashion, unlike most young celebs in his age group. Perhaps thatz the reason for those 'uncoordinated' coats/jackets we hav seen him wearing at the stage greetings and VIP previews for the movie and musical.

-edit-

To me, this shows that cutie is a down-to-earth and humble person (no different from ordinary folks like us) even though he is one of the rising stars... and not a diva that unapproachable :)

border=0 alt=>

border=0 alt=>

cr. as tagged, JW DC

When he went on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook with Ivy last month

border=0 alt=>

When he attended a movie premiere last year (?)

border=0 alt=>

cr. as tagged

@ctfrsgp
wow, i didnt notice the similarity between the clothes! DC girls are awesome! the grey sweater could be similar, i'm not too sure on that. the material (though i cant feel the cloth) and the wrist-cuff design is sliiiiightly different. but they could be the same sweater too. as for the red sweater, i think the one he wore for Catch Me VIP premiere is indeed similar with the one he wore on YHY's sketchbook, but not for the VIP premiere in your last picture. the collar is different, and the color is red vs maroon. :D
this is definitely not the first time we see Joowon wears clothes from his previous appearance being worn at another appearance. :D his accessories like glasses, etc are 'recycled' too, meaning Joowon really likes wearing them. i wonder if he chooses his own clothes for formal public appearances. i remember artists mentioning before that for performances and formal appearances like press conference, etc., the coordi-stylists pick out the clothes for the artists. however, for day-to-day or certain informal performances/appearances, the artists get to wear their own clothes, or pick out themselves. so i really wonder who picks out his clothes.

farbarri said: @ctfrsgp
wow, i didnt notice the similarity between the clothes! DC girls are awesome! the grey sweater could be similar, i'm not too sure on that. the material (though i cant feel the cloth) and the wrist-cuff design is sliiiiightly different. but they could be the same sweater too. as for the red sweater, i think the one he wore for Catch Me VIP premiere is indeed similar with the one he wore on YHY's sketchbook, but not for the VIP premiere in your last picture. the collar is different, and the color is red vs maroon. :D
this is definitely not the first time we see Joowon wears clothes from his previous appearance being worn at another appearance. :D his accessories like glasses, etc are 'recycled' too, meaning Joowon really likes wearing them. i wonder if he chooses his own clothes for formal public appearances. i remember artists mentioning before that for performances and formal appearances like press conference, etc., the coordi-stylists pick out the clothes for the artists. however, for day-to-day or certain informal performances/appearances, the artists get to wear their own clothes, or pick out themselves. so i really wonder who picks out his clothes.

@ctfrsgp i found this picture while browsing. this seems similar to one of the grey sweaters. this picture was taken from SIU stage greeting about 2 years ago, possibly around the same time as ......

Cutie really has those eyes that can melt your heart. Look at the way he is looking at the guy... he can drill into my mind if he does that to me.. hypnotised and will say yez to every single command or request he wants me to...

ophris said: farbarri said: @ctfrsgp

@mrdimples i goggled Tang Wei and it seems that she did not appear in much acting projects, though yes she is more known for that Lust, Caution project. I do not mind in the slightest that he chooses her, due to either acting talent or looks or maybe both. he could have also watched that particular sensual project, or he may have not. as you mentioned too, he could have chosen her for she is the only Chinese actress he knows. or he may have chosen her because her looks appealed to him more compared to the other actresses he has to choose. LOL! :)) knowing Joowon, if he recognizes her, i guess he may have chosen her for her acting talent. :) she is recognized for her roles too, with all the awards she received. there are other projects she appeared in, Joowon may have liked her based on the other projects.
it's just like us, Cuties. there are certain projects of Joowon that we may like, and some we don't really fancy. but we love him anyway for we know his acting ability, personality and we love him for his awesome portrayals in his other roles. i'm not defending Joowon, but i'm thinking positively. :D
i agree with your first two paragraphs about Joowon's conservative attitude. this is not just one of those few times that we see him cover up, though yes, it is cold, but he covers up during other seasons too. he has been very consistent in this 'cover-up' conservative mindset with woman, and we see him following suit with the way he dresses himself. i like it that his coordi has to follow what he wants to wear, instead of like other artists who wears what is given to them due to sponsorship, etc. Joowon has his own preference, and he sticks to it. we've seen his use the same clothes a few times now. LOL! i dont know why i find it so cute~ :)) :)) :))

@mrdimples Does he even know who she is? I think he choose her because she looks cute...I thought she looks innocent until you mentioned about her movies. I am still wondering why Joo Won chose GHOST musical which makes him and his co-stars to remove clothes since he said he hate it. But then,I forgot that Joo Won even did butt baring scene for spring awakening when he was only 22. I sometimes think that when Joo Won is acting,he is not himself but the character itself.Possessed? LOL