Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples thanks! =)

I have changed my signature, with these wonderful pics of our Cutie, because i like very much the light, the intensity, and everything in these spectacular  images!  *___*

In Italian >>> BUON NATALE E BUON ANNO NUOVO!!!

(merry christmas and happy new year)

^___^

class="entry-title"Merry Christmas To All Cuties and Joo Won Lovers!!!! December 24, 2013 by Joo Won Cutie

ma oo -win

*yes @Ma OO, you are the one!!!! \^_^/

and our consolation’s winners are:

@stearly

vs8w

@aindy

aindy

Congratulations Winners!!! We will contact you on how to claim your prizes. Thank you so much for participating.

Cuties!!! You can use our fanarts in tweeting Cutie, I just did in our twitter account. 

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Joowon's hair has grown longer now. :D i really like him with slightly longer hair like ShiOn or Taehee's hairstyle. I guess he may need to trim it soon to maintain Sam's character.

Happy Holidays, everyone! Have a great celebration to those who are celebrating, and to those who are not, just spend these few off days spending time with family. Shopping would be great now~ ::) ::)

Guest mymoon89

Another article about Cutie presented outfits for Ghost team from allkpop.  :x :x
Joo Won presents the cast and crew of musical 'Ghost' with team outfits
Actor Joo Won presented the cast and crew of his current musical 'Ghost' with matching team uniforms!  According to a rep on December 24, he purchased zip-up hoodies that everyone could wear comfortably.The rep said, "Joo Won purchased 120 clothes from the clothing brand Edwin for which he had been modeling.  He prepared these gifts to solidify the production group's teamwork for 'Ghost' and so that they could comfortably do activities inside the musical venue."
He even bought hoodies of different colors and hosted an event for his amused cast and crew members to draw lots for which color hoodie they would receive. 
The rep said, "Thanks to Joo Won's kind gift at the end of the year, even our hearts felt warmer.  We were touched when we saw how he always did his best and took care of the production."

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/joo-won-presents-the-cast-and-crew-of-musical-ghost-with-team-outfits#ixzz2oSMuS8gy