Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Yoo Hae-jeong was awesome and I hope to follow her career.  I ended up loving her character so much.  I will miss her.
Joo Won..every time I see your face...I don't want to leave to go to sleep.  =(  Must pull away...  sigh... got a busy day tomorrow.  Hope I can catch ep 12 before I have to go out.
Must... stop... looking... at... GIFs...
ahhhhhhh  Okay a few more... and now I'm off to sleep.  zzzzzz

Guest mindymoe

ALMOST!!!v59s.png
with33d2.png
photo posted by @coolreborn
ShiOn changed his socks style. not stripped anymore..maybe later he will change his shirt. Sleeveless pleeeaaaseee.........

I love Joowon.
i really do. there's nothing about his body or talent that i have yet to say, yet i think i havent said enough. i love how much of a baby he is when he's with his hyungs, i love how manly he is when he's with friends, i love how sporty he is, but he sucks in certain games, i love how he knows general knowledge is his weakness but he tries to overcome it by reading a lot, i love his freaking amazing acting talent and his great musical singing voice, i love the gazillion dimples he has, i love his hairy legs, i love it that he loves cute girls unlike me, i love his humble personality though sometimes he can be adorably cocky, i love his competitiveness....
i just..... LOVE him~