Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks @mojobobo veli veli much

I can't agree more for that wonderful article.

As it says it All About cutie

An excellent actor and a simple respectful guy to all ppl around him

And I really think this type of guy are most attractive than those who sweettalk or playful guys

That s why he s so many girls ideal boyfriend type

At Gd smone say his dimple are so cute and she want to kidnap him home but think many girls are waiting to kidnap him to their homes long ago

Think he need to hire bodyguards to prevent him from snatching away by many girls

Lol

Ps just joking

Don't think Any girl can snatch such a tall and strong guy

Off topicJust finished watching Secretly,greatly... what the F#@* !!... all of them died... I thought I was watching comedy!!!....grrrrsorry I need to let this off my chest...
@mojobobo... thanks for the translation and visit here often ya! :D

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! So many goodies.... Nooooooooooooooo...... RL, you are making me miss so much!!!!!!

Awwww... Cutie, is one of the rose mine... I know you love me....!!!

image  >> My Energy Booster to Saiyan Moaty Mode!!!!

Thank you so much girls for your updates!!! Sorry coolreborn is offline this past few days as I am busy with RL and the missions I got to do with our project. I may not be able to awesome, insight and lol all your posts but I will go back when get away with RL monster. *I haven't watch anything yet, no GD, not even 1N2D, imagine me being tempted with all of this yummy pics....ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!* -slinks back to RL, dragging Cutie along.-

-edit-
Gosh, Cutie looks so good... can't help but to stare... this Cutie monster is dragging me deep down the moat.. chuuu!!!!~

Is that you my cute raisin.... aishhh.....