Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

stearly said: class="headline"Kang Ye Won chooses Cha Tae Hyun as a guy who she would get married to9nyj.jpg

Kang Ye Won chose Cha Tae Hyun as '1 Night 2 Days' member that she would get married to.

September 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV '1 Night 2 Days' showed the members each inviting three friends of theirs to join their trip.

Cha Tae Hyun brought movie director Kim Young Tak, actor Shin Seung Hwan, and Kang Ye Won, and while moving, Kang Ye Won was asked to tell which '1 Night 2 Days' member she would get married to.

Kang Ye Won chose Cha Tae Hyun without any hesitation, and chose Lee Soo Geun as the next.

From the third one, Kang Ye Won started showing a hesitation, saying "He's a bit ugly...". Then, Jang Dong Hyuk said, "I'm pretty confident of myself for that."

However, Kang Ye Won chose Joo Won, and as the third one. As many people showed puzzled looks, she said, "I actually give a lot of care to outer look."

Meanwhile, Cha Tae Hyun made viewers laugh by showing an anger as Kim Min Kyung chose him as the member that she would most likely get married to.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kang-ye-won-chooses-cha-tae-hyun-as-065716155.html

From the third one, Kang Ye Won started showing a hesitation, saying "He's a bit ugly...".

What?! Really, girl, I understand you are upset that he cries faster than you do, but that is just ridiculous :))

stearly said: class="headline"Kang Ye Won chooses Cha Tae Hyun as a guy who she would get married to

Kang Ye Won chose Cha Tae Hyun as '1 Night 2 Days' member that she would get married to.

September 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV '1 Night 2 Days' showed the members each inviting three friends of theirs to join their trip.

Cha Tae Hyun brought movie director Kim Young Tak, actor Shin Seung Hwan, and Kang Ye Won, and while moving, Kang Ye Won was asked to tell which '1 Night 2 Days' member she would get married to.

Kang Ye Won chose Cha Tae Hyun without any hesitation, and chose Lee Soo Geun as the next.

From the third one, Kang Ye Won started showing a hesitation, saying "He's a bit ugly...". Then, Jang Dong Hyuk said, "I'm pretty confident of myself for that."

However, Kang Ye Won chose Joo Won, and as the third one. As many people showed puzzled looks, she said, "I actually give a lot of care to outer look."

Meanwhile, Cha Tae Hyun made viewers laugh by showing an anger as Kim Min Kyung chose him as the member that she would most likely get married to.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kang-ye-won-chooses-cha-tae-hyun-as-065716155.html

From the third one, Kang Ye Won started showing a hesitation, saying "He's a bit ugly...".

What?! Really, girl, I understand you are upset that he cries faster than you do, but that is just ridiculous :))

Guest Maryss Falconi

ellasam81 said:

stearly said: class="headline"Kang Ye Won chooses Cha Tae Hyun as a guy who she would get married to

Guest Maryss Falconi

coolreborn said: stearly said: class="headline"Kang Ye Won chooses Cha Tae Hyun as a guy who she would get married to

Kang Ye Won chooses Cha Tae Hyun as a guy who she would get married to

Kang Ye Won chose Cha Tae Hyun as '1 Night 2 Days' member that she would get married to.September 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV '1 Night 2 Days' showed the members each inviting three friends of theirs to join their trip.Cha Tae Hyun brought movie director Kim Young Tak, actor Shin Seung

Hwan, and Kang Ye Won, and while moving, Kang Ye Won was asked to tell

which '1 Night 2 Days' member she would get married to.

Kang Ye Won chose Cha Tae Hyun without any hesitation, and chose Lee Soo Geun as the next.From the third one, Kang Ye Won started showing a hesitation, saying

"He's a bit ugly...". Then, Jang Dong Hyuk said, "I'm pretty confident

of myself for that."However, Kang Ye Won chose Joo Won, and as the third one. As many

people showed puzzled looks, she said, "I actually give a lot of care to

outer look."Meanwhile, Cha Tae Hyun made viewers laugh by showing an anger as Kim

Min Kyung chose him as the member that she would most likely get

married to.

From the third one, Kang Ye Won started showing

a hesitation, saying "He's a bit ugly...".

What?! Really, girl, I understand you are upset

that he cries faster than you do, but that is just ridiculous :))

Nobody can become an actor if he/she is ugly.Lol.This is not a way to revenge back girl.ADMIT THAT HE IS BETTER ACTOR THAN YOU.Dont be jealous.