Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Kyaaaah! So excited for the new ep! I wish new pd really did step it up and bounced back from the not so awesome eps before. It's like a bok-bul-bok for the good eps and the not so good ones!

2pm&JoowonBias4ever said:

my friend unfollowed me on twitter because i was spazzing too much about Joowon. i feel so sad.. can i cry.....  :(

Poor dearie, come here for a hug.

This is rehash. I posted this during 7LCS days. I don't know if you have seen this but since you are a 2PM fan as well, I

thought you wouldn't mind seeing this again and have a laugh to cheer you up.

channie.....shall we

practise our dance?

hyung...is it ok to do it here? they might laugh at us

we are on the same team, remember?

dongsaeng, why are you

hanging around your hyung again?

you said I was your

cute noona, remember?

but noona...can't you

see poor channie here with his puppy eyes? 

look at me, sweet pea,

you ain't running away from noona

oh.........................

hyung!

no....don't......don't look into her eyes....

there you are, my

sweetie, forget your dongsaeng, noona take care of you. 

yes, noona.

you can't compete with

me.....

puppy eyes? ha! look

at me

yes, noona

@mrdimples are you some kind of a fortune teller or wish granting post maker and was able to "predict"/make the bromance between chansung and cutie happen? Gaaah! Can you pretty please grant my wish to meet cutie in person *bats eyelashes and flashes joo won's moaty pics*?

mrdimples said: Actually 7LCS was kind of funny in the sense that I had expected to see more CS and JW bromance BTS but they never showed them except during one Japanese interview where the 2 guys and CKH were bantering. I believe JW and CS got closer than we imagined during the filming. And today's 1N2D ep confirmed it, although I am not watching it live, I can see the delight in our guys' eyes.

moonandhearts said: Kyaaaah! So excited for the new ep! I wish new pd really did step it up and bounced back from the not so awesome eps before. It's like a bok-bul-bok for the good eps and the not so good ones!

mrdimpl

e you some kind of a fortune teller or wish granting post maker and was able to "predict"/make the bromance between chansung and cutie happen? Gaaah! Can you pretty please grant my wish to meet cutie in person *bats eyelashes and flashes joo won's moaty pics*?

moonandhearts said:

Kyaaaah! So excited for the new ep! I wish new pd really did step it up and bounced back from the not so awesome eps before. It's like a bok-bul-bok for the good eps and the not so good ones!

mrdimple you some kind of a fortune teller or wish granting post maker and was able to "predict"/make the bromance between chansung and cutie happen? Gaaah! Can you pretty please grant my wish to meet cutie in person *bats eyelashes and flashes joo won's moaty pics*?

Eh.....if I have that kind of power, would I be here? I would be "eating" Cutie up instead of that Pac Man!

*sigh* I wish I was your genie but alas all the rubbing was useless. Now, now....if only I was rubbing the right stuff.......................

can I join you in rubbing that right stuff? Or y'know i can do the left instead? ㅋㅋ

I think @coolreborn already had dibs on being pacman. Now why does cutie wear such clothes that we can't help but think of moaty stuff?!

Guest mydeed

Ma OO said:

Wow!this episode seems fun!New PD!please surprise me.I am sure you can.through it sounds evil,I really want joo won to lose like taehyun and embarrass like other.

EXACTLY!!!!! before this, i want Joowon to keep winning. but after seeing how upset (to the verge of crying) he can get when he lose, and when it's food-related stuff, he can even be extremely adorably pouty, i changed my mind. i want him to lose, just to see he pouts.  :x

i wonder what the boys had to do for this trip. it seems like they're lazying around with not much things to do. not many missions, i mean. :-?

Hmmm true. I want to see more suffering for all members.. Crucial lunch & dinner BBB that keep the excitement pumping to them and us viewers.. Fighting!

Hi all cutie lovers :x :-h

I am home!!! So the moment you have so patiently been waiting for is near!.... Am concentrating on uploading all the main song n dance videos first, then the smaller 'talking clips' next and then finally when I've regained my energy will I post and talk about my wonderful weekend with dear manyearsago :-*

But first, I am sure this is the video you all are dying to watch first ie the Boys Before Flowers OST where cutie sang and danced to, and..... cutie dancing to the full Gangnam Style song complete with back up dancers.

So sorry, but the quality isn't very clear cos of the lighting. I took this fr my iphone hence cant zoom. So u can barely make out cutie. But if u look carefully, u can still catch some of his 'fancy body moves' on the 2 big side screens.

So without further ado.... here's my 1st instalment.

http://youtu.be/zASB7JFvqKU

Sorry, but I know this has been 'taught' many times before', but since I have lots more video to quickly share, can someone tell me how I can 'insert' a direct link to my YT video instead of just showing the shortcut like above?

LET THE PARTY BEGINNNNNN !!!! 

Hi all cutie lovers :x :-h

I am home!!! So the moment you have so patiently been waiting for is near!.... Am concentrating on uploading all the main song n dance videos first, then the smaller 'talking clips' next and then finally when I've regained my energy will I post and talk about my wonderful weekend with dear manyearsago :-*

But first, I am sure this is the video you all are dying to watch first ie the Boys Before Flowers OST where cutie sang and danced to, and..... cutie dancing to the full Gangnam Style song complete with back up dancers.

So sorry, but the quality isn't very clear cos of the lighting. I took this fr my iphone hence cant zoom. So u can barely make out cutie. But if u look carefully, u can still catch some of his 'fancy body moves' on the 2 big side screens.

So without further ado.... here's my 1st instalment.

Sorry, but I know this has been 'taught' many times before', but since I have lots more video to quickly share, can someone tell me how I can 'insert' a direct link to my YT video instead of just showing the shortcut like above?

LET THE PARTY BEGINNNNNN !!!! 

Woohoo!

Thanks @jwonnie, about posting the YT, just click the Share button and a link will pop up. copy that link and paste it here

-edit- ah I see you did it :D

@jwonnie! Omgaaaaaawwwwwwddddddd! I didn't manage to see @manyearsago video earlier but from yours, my jaw dropped, my bikini bottom has sank into the abyss! I can't believe this man! I always knew he can dance and shake from his early clips but man, he is so so SMEXY! Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwtttt!!!!

mydeed said:

2pm&JoowonBias4ever

wrote:

»

Ma OO said:<br />

Wow!this episode seems fun!New PD!please surprise me.I am sure you can.through it sounds evil,I really want joo won to lose like taehyun and embarrass like other.<br />

<br />

<br />

EXACTLY!!!!! before this, i want Joowon to keep winning. but after seeing how upset (to the verge of crying) he can get when he lose, and when it's food-related stuff, he can even be extremely adorably pouty, i changed my mind. i want him to lose, just to see he pouts. 

:x

<br />

i wonder what the boys had to do for this trip. it seems like they're lazying around with not much things to do. not many missions, i mean. 

:-?