Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

New Proposal: 2nd Fanart for Photo Album

This is optional. I was thinking if we should make another fanart just in case @manyearsago have some space or the back of the album to fill up.  Or we could save it for future use.

SAMPLE ONLY:

heartmontagesample_zps01ebe455.jpg
Taking this idea of a Heart Shape(don't use my montage of Joo Won, it's badly done. this is just a visual sample),  we can replace these words and fill the border with the words "LOVE" in various languages. Then, the caption would be "Many languages, One Love- Joo Won"

Honestly, I have no capability nor the know how if this can be done, just thinking aloud. Any volunteers?

mrdimples

said:

New Proposal: 2nd Fanart for Photo Album

This is optional. I was thinking if we should make another fanart just in case @manyearsago have some space or the back of the album to fill up.  Or we could save it for future use.

SAMPLE ONLY:

Taking this idea of a Heart Shape(don't use my montage of Joo Won, it's badly done. this is just a visual sample),  we can replace these words and fill the border with the words "LOVE" in various languages. Then, the caption would be "Many languages, One Love- Joo Won"

Honestly, I have no capability nor the know how if this can be done, just thinking aloud. Any volunteers?

Guest mydeed

mrdimples said: New Proposal: 2nd Fanart for Photo Album

SAMPLE ONLY:

Need @daydreamsindecember to write the "Human Smell" in Hangul. Can I ask the Hangul words you wrote and bracket "actor with a heart" is that equivalent of actor with a human smell? If possible, I want to capture Cutie's original phrase. The Chinese translation goes like "具有人情味" which is very close to Hangul I guess but English comes nowhere close.

@mrdimples yes the hangul wording in the brackets refer to actor with a human smell, it's just that I thought 'with a heart' would sound a little more polished *laughs* The wording literally says '(our) actor with a human smell'. Hope this clears up the confusion!

daydreamsindecember said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Need

@daydreamsindecember

to write the "Human Smell" in Hangul. Can I ask the Hangul words you wrote and bracket "actor with a heart" is that equivalent of actor with a human smell? If possible, I want to capture Cutie's original phrase. The Chinese translation goes like "具有人情味" which is very close to Hangul I guess but English comes nowhere close.

mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Need

@daydreamsindecember

to write the "Human Smell" in Hangul. Can I ask the Hangul words you wrote and bracket "actor with a heart" is that equivalent of actor with a human smell? If possible, I want to capture Cutie's original phrase. The Chinese translation goes like "具有人情味" which is very close to Hangul I guess but English comes nowhere close.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - Group Message/Letter to Joo Won

I want to finalize this so that @manyearsago can have some time to do the layout or choose template as this is the main letter from all of us.

Below are the 3 ORIGINAL writings

mrdimples:
Dearest Joo Won

We are your fans from all corners of the earth, from Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America to South America. Different countries, different languages, different faces but all united in our love and admiration for you.

When you smile, we giggle. When you laugh, our hearts fill with joy. When you are hurt, we feel sad. When you cry, our hearts ache. When you sing, we feel like we are in heaven. When you act aegyo, we find you so adorable, that’s we call you, Cutie.  

You always make us swoon with your handsome looks, charisma and sexiness. More than these, we admire your immense talent in acting and singing. We are so proud of you in taking up challenging and diversified roles. Your acting in different characters never fails to amaze us. We love that more than wanting to be a star, you desire to be a great actor. Always humble, always learning, always striving to improve, we are so blessed to be your fan.

Above all, we love you for who you are and the man you want to be. You are kind, respectful, affectionate and sincere. We enjoy seeing you interact with people around you like your co-stars, production staff, your hyungs, your sunbaes and many more. You truly are an actor who has compassion and love for people.

We will always support you as you pursue your goals, be it in dramas, movies, musicals or teaching. Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for being brave and passionate in pursuing your dreams. Most of all, thank you for being true to yourself. You have entered our hearts and forever changed our world.  We love you, Moon Jun Won!

With Love from

Joo Won Soompi International Fans

septmoon16:

Dearest Joo Won

We are your fans from all corners of the world, from Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America to South America. Different countries, different languages, different faces, yet all united in our love and admiration for you.

Your sunshine smiles can brighten a day. Your laughter can fill a heart with joy. When you act aegyo, we find you so adorable; you have become our ‘cutie’. Your handsome looks and charisma makes us swoon. More than these, we admire your immense talent in acting and singing.

Your endeavor to being a great actor instead of a celebrity has won our respect. We’ve watched in awe as you continuously challenged yourself with diverse and complex roles, honing your craft, one project at a time.  

Always humble, always learning, always striving to improve, this is the Joo Won that walked into our hearts and carved a place for himself there. We feel blessed to be your fan. When you hurt, we feel burdened. When you cry, our hearts ache.

This letter is to express our support in your life pursuits, be it in dramas, movies, musicals or teaching. Know that in each of our respective corner of the sky, we are watching over your shining star.

Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for being brave and passionate in pursuing your dreams. Most of all, thank you for being true to yourself.

With Love from

Joo Won Soompi International Fans

daydreamsindecember:

To Joo Won, 우리들 사람 냄새 배우 (an actor with heart)
Here are a collection of messages that have been written by fans from all around the world. We sincerely hope you will read and like them.
You may not be aware, but Joo Won you are truly appreciated by many. To us, you are not only a talented young man with a bright future but also a person with unceasing love and affection. Your pure nature and humane spirit is an inspiration for us to become better people.  
Do know that the fans will always be cheering for you wherever you are, no matter what you do. We laugh when you laugh; we will cry when you cry. All we ask is that you take good care of your health, enjoy yourself, and most importantly, never stop smiling!
최고다 문준원 (Moon Joon Won you are the best)! 아자아자 화이팅 (Aja Aja Fighting)~

MY ATTEMPT TO CONSOLIDATE AND TAKE INTO ACCOUNT @JWONNIE'S INPUTS

Here are a collection of messages that have been written by fans from all around the world. We sincerely hope you will read and like them

We come from all corners of the earth, from Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America to South America. Different countries, different languages, different faces, yet all united in our love and admiration for you.

Your handsome looks and charisma makes us swoon. More than these, we admire your immense talent in acting and singing. We are so proud of you as you challenged yourself in diverse and complex roles. Your acting never fails to amaze us. Your desire to be a great actor instead of being a celebrity has made us respect and love you more. Always humble, always learning, always striving to improve, we are so blessed to be your fans.

Your sunshine smiles brighten our day. Your laughter fills our hearts with joy. Your tears make us cry. Your singing makes us feel like we are in heaven. When you act aegyo, we find you so adorable; you have become our precious ‘Cutie’.

Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for being brave and passionate in pursuing your dreams.
We will always cheer for you and support you as your pursue your goals, be it in dramas, movies, musicals, teaching and no matter what you do. All we ask is that you take good care of your health, enjoy yourself and never stop smiling!

You may not be aware, but Joo Won  you have entered our hearts and changed our world forever. To us, you are not only a talented young man with a bright future but also a person with unceasing love and affection. Your pure nature and humane spirit is an inspiration for us to become better people.

As you walked along this path, holding on to what you have dreamed of in the very beginning, we will always embrace you, the Actor with a (@daydreamsindecember please insert the Hangul word for the "Actor with a human smell" ) This is why we present you the trophy, to thank you for being true to yourself.

최고다 문준원 (Moon Jun Won you are the best)! 아자아자 화이팅 (Aja Aja Fighting)~

with love from

Joo Won soompi International Fans

~~~~~~ end~~~~~

NOTE:
1. I did not mention the poster, not sure how to put it in. He should be able to recognize it because the album cover has the same picture.
2. I have mentioned the trophy and its meaning. This part I need help to see if we can do better to convey the meaning. @daydreamsindecember, @septmoon16, @jwonnie or anyone?
3. When I wrote my version of this letter, I kept it as simple as I could, bearing in mind so that Cutie can understand.

If no further inputs from now till tomorrow, I will forward this to @manyearsago so that she can prepare.

mrdimples

said:

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - Group Message/Letter to Joo Won

I want to finalize this so that @manyearsago can have some time to do the layout or choose template as this is the main letter from all of us.

[color=#000099]

~~~~~~ end~~~~~

NOTE:
1. I did not mention the poster, not sure how to put it in. He should be able to recognize it because the album cover has the same picture.
2. I have mentioned the trophy and its meaning. This part I need help to see if we can do better to convey the meaning. @daydreamsindecember, @septmoon16, @jwonnie or anyone?
3. When I wrote my version of this letter, I kept it as simple as I could, bearing in mind so that Cutie can understand.

If no further inputs from now till tomorrow, I will forward this to @manyearsago so that she can prepare.

@mrdimples I proofread some words. Hope its ok. :D the one in red colors are the ones that I changed. Just a few.

Here are a collection of messages that have been written by fans from all around the world. We sincerely hope you will read and like them

We come from all corners of the earth, from Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America to South America. Different countries, different languages, different faces, yet all united in our love and admiration for you.

Your handsome looks and charisma makes us swoon. More than these, we admire your immense talent in acting and singing. We are so proud of you as you challenged yourself in diverse and complex roles. Your acting never fails to amaze us. Your desire to be a great actor instead of being a celebrity has made us respect and love you more. Always humble, always learning, always striving to improve, we are so blessed to be your fans.

Your sunshine smiles brighten our day. Your laughter fills our hearts with joy. Your tears make us cry. Your singing makes us feel like we are in heaven. When you act aegyo, we find you so adorable; you have become our precious ‘Cutie’.

Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for being brave and passionate in pursuing your dreams.
We will always cheer for you and support you as your pursue your goals, be it in dramas, movies, musicals, teaching and no matter what you do. All we ask is that you take good care of your health, enjoy yourself and never stop smiling!

You may not be aware, but Joo Won,  you have entered our hearts and changed our world forever. To us, you are not only a talented young man with a bright future but also a person with unceasing love and affection. Your pure nature and humane spirit is an inspiration for us to become better people.

As you walked along this path, holding on to what you have dreamed of in the very beginning, we will always embrace you, the Actor with a (@daydreamsindecember please insert the Hangul word for the "Actor with a human smell" ) This is why we present you the trophy, to thank you for being true to yourself.

최고다 문준원 (Moon Joon Won Jun  Won you are the best)! 아자아자 화이팅 (Aja Aja Fighting)~

with love from

Joo Won soompi International Fans

this is a timeline about how i started falling in love with joowon:
2pm - Chansung - L7CS - Joowon - Gaksital - 1N2D - WinWin - and others..
seriously, when i watch Joowon in 1N2D, i can easily see how he could win Best Actor for Gaksital. his character is so different than who he really is in real life. thank God i watched Gaksital first, then only discovered 1N2D. otherwise, my mind would be so messed up if i watched the two together!
and when i watch WinWin when he was a guest, it made me fall so much in love with him. WHY? because he is the most sincere, honest, gentle, loving, caring person i've ever met. the way he talks about LOVE is amazing. he even said "kissing someone is a holy thing". who the heck in the world says that? it shows just how much he values LOVE, and really means it when he gets to spend his time with the loved ones. JOOWON, WE LOVE YOU~ :x
*OMG, this is sooooo cheesy.... embarrassed!*