Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples: Thank you so much. I think this lucky fan really has a sense of humor. I busted out laughing when I read the part "The afternoon press conference has begun. Turns out that everyone asked almost the same questions~. Joo Won likes girls who are a little cute, a little beautiful and can take care of him!!! Actually I wanted to recommend myself XDDD" =)) =))

Joowonah I'm not cute, I'm not pretty and I'm older than you but I'm sure I can take care of you through 12 months; 52 weeks; 365 days; 8,760 hours; 525,600 minutes; 31,536,000 seconds. Are that not enough?

:\">

goldlotus said: @mrdimples: Thanks you so much. I think this lucky fan really has a sense of humor. I busted out laughing when I read the part "The afternoon press conference has begun. Turns out that everyone asked almost the same questions~. Joo Won likes girls who are a little cute, a little beautiful and can take care of him!!! Actually I wanted to recommend myself XDDD" =)) =))
Joowonah I'm not cute, I'm not pretty and I'm older than you but I'm sure I can take care of you through 12 months; 52 weeks; 365 days; 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 31,536,000 seconds. Are that not enough?

coolreborn said: goldlotus said: @mrdimples: Thanks you so much. I think this lucky fan really has a sense of humor. I busted out laughing when I read the part "The afternoon press conference has begun. Turns out that everyone asked almost the same questions~. Joo Won likes girls who are a little cute, a little beautiful and can take care of him!!! Actually I wanted to recommend myself XDDD" =)) =))
Joowonah I'm not cute, I'm not pretty and I'm older than you but I'm sure I can take care of you through 12 months; 52 weeks; 365 days; 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 31,536,000 seconds. Are that not enough?

Lol... @coolreborn I buy all my Victoria's Secret at the Hobbies of Asia, along Macapagal Blvd. It's accessible since my office is right in front of it, and the cost is cheaper than the ones in SM. :))

Sensitive skin too? Well, mine is too, but if I get to smell Cutie on my skin, well i think i can stand a few redness here and there... :)) :))

goldlotus said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: @mrdimples: Thanks you so much. I think this lucky fan really has a sense of humor. I busted out laughing when I read the part "The afternoon press conference has begun. Turns out that everyone asked almost the same questions~. Joo Won likes girls who are a little cute, a little beautiful and can take care of him!!! Actually I wanted to recommend myself XDDD" =)) =))

crazyoverkdrama said: Lol... @coolreborn I buy all my Victoria's Secret at the Hobbies of Asia, along Macapagal Blvd. It's accessible since my office is right in front of it, and the cost is cheaper than the ones in SM. :))

Sensitive skin too? Well, mine is too, but if I get to smell Cutie on my skin, well i think i can stand a few redness here and there... :)):))

Guest mydeed

Omi he likes Victoria's Secret lotion. And he actually wearing it???!!! What a metrosexual Cutie. Weeeeee.

Okay, I'm gonna change my VS body lotion from Honeysuckle & Jasmine to Coconut Passion now!!!

@coolreborn - are you sure that you gonna buy only the body lotion and not the see-through night gown from VS. Ehhhh.

Guest padme

018nh.jpg

Omiiiii Hello cutie handsome awwwuhlala boy <3 aw

@mrdimples thanks for all the tranlations *-*  definitely all the pics and vids of him singing are a great gift for us but the translations are something ahhhh we can feel a connection with them and their experiences at this fan meeting with cutie  ;)

Thanks so much girls =)

Awwwwww thank you to everyone for sharing with us those pics, vids and fan account trans @stearly @coolreborn @mrdimples and everyone else i forgot to tag!! Cutie singing is soooooo awesome and swoon worthy! so let's all now go to Korean and watch his musical!! :D I wish some network would show any of his dramas here, so he could come and promote it or do a fanmeet as well. Is BM currently showing in Taiwan? Is that why he had a fanmeet there? Attending fanmeets is really super fun! Esp when you get super close and even have skinship with your biases. I've been to two before. And the feeling's really awesome! Gah! But if I'm meeting Joo Won, I'll definitely take a leave from work and stalk him! :P from day 1 to his last day in my country! Kekeke! I think I might find @coolreborn eonni stalking with me if that happens! ^^

OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS: JOO WON TO ACT IN <그린메스
Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama <Green Mest? (scalpel)> following the KBS drama <Shark>. The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.

Original source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013052108284752405&type=3 PS: I'm beyond overjoyed, but won't our cutie be exhausted juggling 1N2D, Ghost rehearsals, and now this?!?!

daydreamsindecember said: OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!
Joo Won will be lead in upcoming drama <Green Mest? (scalpel)> following the KBS drama <Shark>. The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.

Original source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013052108284752405&type=3 PS: I'm beyond overjoyed, but won't our cutie be exhausted juggling 1N2D, Ghost rehearsals, and now this?!?!

daydreamsindecember said: OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!
Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama <Green Mest? (scalpel)> following the KBS drama <Shark>. The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.