Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn - how can i forget cf and movie?! the amazing thing is... despite his hectic schedule - he looks fantastic! must be that youthful ...stamina ^^
lol don't even bother trying to shoo those moaty thoughts away. heh - medical drama is gonna give us A LOT of pantyfall >:)

@mrdimples - yes! i if its not cable - i can only trust our precious in the hands of kbs.

you know with all these projects, it almost seems like someone is preparing his fans for army duty. like the trend with so many actors - a huge wave of projects = The Announcement. I hope I'm wrong. It'll come sooner or later, but I'm not ready yet.

mydeed said:

daydreamsindecember

wrote:

»

OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!<br />

BREAKING NEWS: JOO WON TO ACT IN  <br />

Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama following the KBS drama . The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.<br />

<br />

Original source: 

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013052108284752405&type=3

PS: I'm beyond overjoyed, but won't our cutie be exhausted juggling 1N2D, Ghost rehearsals, and now this?!?!

Something is wrong when I click on the LOL and Insightful icons. Soompi is being hard on me. I have had this same nagging feeling like @septmoon16 mentioned. The sudden surge of projects, fanmeets and with the mention of army duty by LSG on 1N2D I am trying to mentally prepare myself for it. :(

Guest septmoon16

simplydramafied1082 said: Something is wrong when I click on the LOL and Insightful icons. Soompi is being hard on me. I have had this same nagging feeling like @septmoon16 mentioned. The sudden surge of projects, fanmeets and with the mention of army duty by LSG on 1N2D I am trying to mentally prepare myself for it. :(

@septmoon16, No, no announcement dear. Please no. Not yet. The only announcement that I would want to hear is Cutie doing a much adult movie or drama. =P~ Ok not the super moaty kind but just enough to make me think of babies, ahahahahahahahahaha :)).  This talk about Dr. Joo Won the doctor is making me see lots of green stuffs. @-)

Guest septmoon16

coolreborn said: @septmoon16, No, no announcement dear. Please no. Not yet. The only announcement that I would want to hear is Cutie doing a much adult movie or drama. =P~ Ok not the super moaty kind but just enough to make me think of babies, ahahahahahahahahaha :)).  This talk about Dr. Joo Won the doctor is making me see lots of green stuffs. @-)

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

daydreamsindecember wrote: »

OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: JOO WON TO ACT IN  

Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama following the KBS drama . The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.

Original source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013052108284752405&type=3 PS: I'm beyond overjoyed, but won't our cutie be exhausted juggling 1N2D, Ghost rehearsals, and now this?!?!

YEAH!!!

I knew it. I wonder why the OB director did not come up with a new project after OB, he must be waiting for Cutie. EXCITED.

I always wanted Cutie and the PD of OB reunited and deep inside I know that he will work again with PD of Gaksitaaaal.

p/s : Just stay away from the one that gave us that 7 Grader drama. Ehhhhhhh.

I agree 100% on everything you said here

JSW worked together before with OB PD in KBS, Accidental Couple with Kim Ah Joong, but he's the second lead there.

The last project I saw him was KBS, Thorn Bird (I love that drama). Ahhh Joo Won and my another favourite oppa in a drama together... AWESOME.

Now, can they bring in Pak Bokja??!!! After Hwang Tae Hee, my second favourite in OB is not Baek Jaeun but Bokja Ahjumma. Kekeke. Jaeun is after Bokja Ahjumma :-) :-) :-)

Please please please make it happen Drama God!

Our Cutie will be very busy if he accept this drama. Aishhh. Cutie fighting. Saranghe!

septmoon16 said: coolreborn said: @septmoon16, No, no announcement dear. Please no. Not yet. The only announcement that I would want to hear is Cutie doing a much adult movie or drama. =P~ Ok not the super moaty kind but just enough to make me think of babies, ahahahahahahahahaha :)).  This talk about Dr. Joo Won the doctor is making me see lots of green stuffs. @-)

Guest arch00

OMG cutie's drama in August OMG 
Cq5VrZG.gif

cutie do you have clones??? :)) take care of yourself cutie :x fighting !!!! 

Guest septmoon16

coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: coolreborn said: @septmoon16, No, no announcement dear. Please no. Not yet. The only announcement that I would want to hear is Cutie doing a much adult movie or drama. =P~ Ok not the super moaty kind but just enough to make me think of babies, ahahahahahahahahaha :)).  This talk about Dr. Joo Won the doctor is making me see lots of green stuffs. @-)

I know that he has yet to confirm the drama but so far, it seemed to me that Sim Entertainment does not let on such news unless it's quite firm. I may be wrong though because Uhm Tae Woong dropped a drama before he sign on Sword and Flower, however it was the production that got hung so it was not his decision

septmoon16 said: coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: coolreborn said: @septmoon16, No, no announcement dear. Please no. Not yet. The only announcement that I would want to hear is Cutie doing a much adult movie or drama. =P~ Ok not the super moaty kind but just enough to make me think of babies, ahahahahahahahahaha :)).  This talk about Dr. Joo Won the doctor is making me see lots of green stuffs. @-)

mrdimples said: septmoon16 said: coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: coolreborn said: @septmoon16, No, no announcement dear. Please no. Not yet. The only announcement that I would want to hear is Cutie doing a much adult movie or drama. =P~ Ok not the super moaty kind but just enough to make me think of babies, ahahahahahahahahaha :)).  This talk about Dr. Joo Won the doctor is making me see lots of green stuffs. @-)

Guest septmoon16

oh @mrdimples - if we hand her over to him - it will become an incurable disease for sure!

i can already predict the end of each Doctor Cutie visit --

lol_zps82b052f8.gif

credit: aisling

Guest maea18

an autistic surgeon is a difficult role to portray,it's really challenging one since not all actors can pull that off :-? but if its Joo Won i think he can do it since he's a good actor.. ;)

I was hoping Cutie will do a cable drama but otherwise, KBS is my favorite among the 3. About the schedule, it's going to be a mad mad rush for Cutie. I presume the movie will start shooting in June and probably end in July? I have no idea how long it takes to film a movie. This medical drama cannot be longer than 20 eps, maybe even 16. Since this is a medical drama, there won't be many outdoor shoots or action scenes, these will cut down time required. Only thing is I can' figure how is Cutie going to fit in time for rehearsals for Ghost? I I hope he doesn't overwork himself. I am greedy for more Cutie but I hope they can work out a sane schedule for him, if that even exist

And if Joo Sang Wook is on board too, the screens are going to melt this August.