Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

45 minutes ago, aea_than said:

@rionae 6 lucky fan from VTR  for dancing contest 

@aea_than Ah yes, I remember! And the MC imitating the dance like this keke xDDDD

jwfm07.gif?w=660

I have the video but... because it captured fans' face, so I didn't share it :sweatingbullets:

What were you wearing? Maybe I can crop a picture out and send it to you :D 

• Like 6

Cr as tagged

BeeDer... ok....but you know,if u look quicky,it is like "BreeDer". Joo won as breeder,I accept. :)

Also,I have nothing to watch...So ended up watching Moorim School...let's see how long I will last...For now,acting is so meh... Storyline is holding me...but will I finish ep 1?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Yup I was born on the wrong side of the world. I should have been born in Asia otl! Cutie do a fanmeet in the US!!  :bawling: huhuhu we love you here too~

I know right! My thoughts exactly when I hear about fan meets/events in Asia... haha.
There's a couple of people on this forum from the US and the Canada region.

We love you so much Cutie...... don't forget us, lol. :blush:  Also, the other countries too.. :grimace:

I can only express my gratitude by hearing your fan accounts, live through those moments.
So thank you for always sharing your experiences, those who can see him... not only once... but even more times. So envious!

@yonaomi123 Soooo lonely!! Lol. We should start like a US/Canada fan club or something. That way, it will give him an even more reason to come visit us. Haha. :w00t:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Yup I was born on the wrong side of the world. I should have been born in Asia otl! Cutie do a fanmeet in the US!!  :bawling: huhuhu we love you here too~

Yeah!  Look at all of us, so sadly neglected...

Um, all four of us.  Haha.

And I really don't think I would ever even go to a fan meeting.  But I guess I will never even have my willpower tested by being given the opportunity...

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

@ecs707a lol.  Yes all 4 of us are suffering terribly, but who knows how many more Cutie fans are just lurking :D .  Also!  Why no fan-meetings?

Are you asking me why no fan meetings?  I think the screaming would kill me, lol.  I can do concerts, but people don't scream like that at the concerts I go to.  I am a fragile flower with sensitive ears haha.

Mostly I just can't imagine myself ever doing that.  Fan meetings are a thing that I did not even know existed until I got into kdramas.  Closest equivalent for actors here is, like, Comic Con panels or something, right?  So I think it's cool in that it's a way for actors to communicate a little more directly with fans, but on the other hand, it seems so manufactured to me.  I'm a terrible cynic.  And a terrible fangirl, probably. :D

• Like 6

Really... seriously... cutie needs to come back to K-dramaland soon. I am really bored now with no drama to watch on weekdays. For now till then, I will watch the reality variety shows - "Law of the Jungle Samoa" and "Friends Over Friends Iceland". The latter is hilarious with the 4 stone-brained babo chingus traveling in Iceland with a google translator apps that does not work. I wish Cutie is one of them bcoz JJS and KHN are both good friends of his free SA days and he can definitely be hugging buddies with Garbage Oppa :D as well as sou chef to Mama JSH who cooks for them. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ecs707a said:

And a terrible fangirl, probably. :D

Yes you are........so am I. 

I should be booking my flight to Bangkok now, right? I am annoyed at myself. 

*what's with soompi* or is it my pc? I typed a whole lot and it disappeared without being saved!

@bjvipb2uty, @ecs707a, @tokkimoon, @yonaomi123, would you go to Bangkok if you were me? I know that it's crazy to fly from US to Bangkok but this is just 2h30min. Maybe @ecs707a, this scenario is the type which will tempt your willpower? 

To date, JW has only done FMs in Japan(yearly?), Thailand(this is the 3rd!), China and Taiwan. There was an earlier attempt to bring him to SG but it was aborted. You need a main sponsor for this or this organizer has to expect sales to exceed costs. Usually it's a mix. Or like the event in SG last year, it wasn't the type of paid fanmeet cum concert and there was no ticket sales. For that, the sponsor was One TV Asia who flew him in to promote YP and the channel. So, I think for JW to hold a FM anywhere, you need either a big sponsor or 'guaranteed' minimum sales. My estimate of his FMs,anywhere other than Japan(Though, China might become like Japan) is that there must be a big sponsor. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ctfrsgp said:

Really... seriously... cutie needs to come back to K-dramaland soon. I am really bored now with no drama to watch on weekdays. For now till then, I will watch the reality variety shows - "Law of the Jungle Samoa" and "Friends Over Friends Iceland". The latter is hilarious with the 4 stone-brained babo chingus traveling in Iceland with a google translator apps that does not work. I wish Cutie is one of them bcoz JJS and KHN are both good friends of his free SA days and he can definitely be hugging buddies with Garbage Oppa :D as well as sou chef to Mama JSH who cooks for them. 

There' aren't any subs for the Iceland thing, right? Gaaaaaah.... or is there Chinese subs? Throw me a bone!

Yes, yes...I want JW to be in something with JJS, KHN and maybe KMY(not sure if he's in the group, i think so since KHN mentioned his name). I just read an interview on Baidu last night( @sagaseed, you wanna? my brain is woolly after a week on meds) where JW said he still acts like he did during his theatre days with his hyungs. If they ever appear in the same project, I think I will be watching the BTS a lot

• Like 4

Haha we'll be the North American quartet. Meanwhile I'll continue to aspire to HD YouTube videos of Joowon. Should I laugh or cry at that? 

Remember that Dramafever clip where he spoke about his Gaksital bromance (?) award? When he said he was surprised he had fans in North America I kept thinking 'well of course you do! I'm your fan!!' Hopefully he's aware of the fact that his fans are all over the place~

@mrdimples Hm that is a short flight. Well I guess if I were you and had the means to get there..then yeah I'd definitely consider going. Maybe you should ask yourself if you'll regret it later if you don't go? Might help your decision-making. Lol but don't take me seriously bc I honestly have no idea what I'd do if he ever came that close to me. Freak out probably.

It's crazy that we (fans) pay to see another human being but Joowon...is Joowon. A FM is something I'd only do for him; no one else.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

There' aren't any subs for the Iceland thing, right? Gaaaaaah.... or is there Chinese subs? Throw me a bone!

Yes, yes...I want JW to be in something with JJS, KHN and maybe KMY(not sure if he's in the group, i think so since KHN mentioned his name). I just read an interview on Baidu last night( @sagaseed, you wanna? my brain is woolly after a week on meds) where JW said he still acts like he did during his theatre days with his hyungs. If they ever appear in the same project, I think I will be watching the BTS a lot

If you have starhub cable channel M... they started to telecast the FOF Iceland last night... it was so funny that I searched for the Chinese subbed ones which are up to ep 3 now. You can find it on www .love tv show .com  (just remove the spaces in between).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mrdimples said:

@mrdimples are you referring to the ceci interview? Yeah he said that in front of those Hyungs he met during his theatre days, he still behaves like a little kid now. Quite a good interview actually :)

While watching Youth over flowers - Iceland, I was also thinking if other than JJS and KHN, the PD can cast Yoo Hae Jin in another series with similar concept since he was a frequent cast in 3 Meals A day. How nice if JW and KHN become YHJ's and JJS's luggage boy respectively? I don't think we care if the scenery is nice when we get Bromance and puppy love!!!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Yes you are........so am I. 

I should be booking my flight to Bangkok now, right? I am annoyed at myself. 

Why are you annoyed with yourself now for not booking flight to bkk now? I thought the right process is to book flight only after you secure the fan meet tickets on 22nd. :D

I think if I don't go,  I will get annoyed at myself after seeing selfie photos and watching videos from the fan meet and reading fan accounts, esp if I can go (time and budget permit) but choose not to go. I had that stab-in-heart feeling when I missed seeing JW in SG, although I had very valid reason. 

I feel that JW's fan meet feels more like concert than fan meet because he sings a no of songs and he can really sing very well. 

• Like 5