Guest mijoong

Here's a fan account of the sports day scene taken earlier today ^^

FANACCOUNT

Source: khjeternity @naverblog

Korean-Chinese Translation: 月月@Playful kiss Baidu

Chinese-English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

Kim Hyun Joong looks beautiful wearing sports attire

Anything Hyun Joong wears stands out.

After seeing his beautiful smile, I also like it.

Lucky that the weather isn't too hot today, just nice for shooting sports day scene

Although there are a few fans watching, everyone was well mannered, kept quiet not affecting the shooting.

For the sake of being able to see Hyun Joong running.

Chinese Translation

穿着运动服的金贤重非常漂亮

贤重穿了的话所有东西都成了映衬

看了华美的笑容,我都好喜欢

幸运的是天气也不是很热,正好适合拍运动会

虽然有几位粉丝在看,但大家都安静的不妨碍拍摄,都很有风度的在那里

为了能看到贤重跑步的样子

[Fan Photo] Hyun Joong filming ‘Mischievous Kiss’ by 1004khj [04.08.10]

Posted by rainaftershine on August 4, 2010

[] go2wordpresscom1994822.jpg[]

[] go2wordpresscom2054037.jpg[]

Thx azi767 for the pics :) Kekeke, our Naoki aka Seungjo get prepared for the school marathon competition..Hmm, i remember the scene is in episode 2 'Itazura Na Kiss' dorama..Kotoko represents her class by participating in the competition too..Kotoko bet her class will win the marathon competition and Naoki will let her stay at his house as Kotoko and Naoki make a bet before; the one who lose, she/he'll leave the house.. :D

thx mijoong for the vids :)

Can't wait to watch the Korean version..Hope it'll be as good as the Japanese one :rolleyes:

Guest mastermei_

ahhhhh, i actually can not wait for this drama!

great cast for it aswell :)

september 1st please come quicker! even though i have school the next day, this is the only reason why i am looking forward to being nearer to school day, because then that means i know 'playful kiss' will start shortly ^^

Guest mijoong

DO NOT HOTLINKING

i am so tired saying this already.. i am so sad everyone dont respect the uploader, and keep hotlinking!!!!!! my new photobucket account has gone just within few days!!! and many other uploader accounts too.. its sad saw many pics dead because bandwith consumed!!!! is it hard to reupload first to your OWN fanaccount??? if you cant reupload, just give direct link to here..!!! please show your respect to uploader by NOT HOTLINKING their pics! thanks!

16 pics from naver1004khj cafe

hjlplayfulkiss3day001.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day002.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day003.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day004.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day005.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day006.jpg

i cant stand the hot anymore...

hjlplayfulkiss3day007.jpg

aiguuu why so hot.. i hate summer... >< (in fact hyunjoong dont like hot weather ^^)

hjlplayfulkiss3day008.jpg

noona ahh.. big fan big fan... i want BIG fan..

hjlplayfulkiss3day009.jpg

aiguuuu... why we have to shoot in the freaking hot day... >.<

hjlplayfulkiss3day010.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day011.jpg

aiguu give to me noona...

i am not baek seung jo.. i am kim hyun joong, who doesnt like HOT WEATHER!

hjlplayfulkiss3day012.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day013.jpg

want go to car.. looking for AC...

hjlplayfulkiss3day014.jpg

AHHHH.. car's AC is the best!!!

hjlplayfulkiss3day015.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day016.jpg

3 pics from miniquilt

hjlplayfulkiss3day029.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day028.jpg

kkk class F lines ^^

hjlplayfulkiss3day030.jpg

3 pics from noblekhj

you cant see seung jo and jon gu get along well on screen.. except here... ^O^

3bluechip501.jpg

2bluechip501.jpg

4bluechip501.jpg

fancam from noblekhj (hyun joong and taesung) rehearsing script

YT1

YT2

fancam and fanpic from miclub from go here

omoo haha his facial expression because of the hot weather he reallyyy got tired i hope he can take some rest

thx alooooooot for the pix :)

Guest annika_faith

aigoo... it looks like the weather is really and humid. though leader is squinting his eyes, still cute. MK really keeps me anticipating :)

Guest mijoong

as stated by em.sie_1813 in the prev page.. there is special event for MK... i thought that is Interesting event ^^ wanna join??

found the translation about this event...

Mischievous Kiss “please help with the kiss” event

source: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/notice/1769222_27663.html + ode's blog

MBC drama ‘Playful kiss’ that will be broadcasted this upcoming September will be carrying out an unconventional event. From now until August 10, 6pm, ‘Playful kiss’ will be collating kissing or bobo-ing photographs of audiences. Chosen/selected ones will be scheduled to be broadcasted in the drama’s teaser/preview film.

Personnel of ‘Playful kiss’ revealed that anyone at all who has interest to this drama could participate, regardless of any age/gender/race or whatsnot. It may not be kisses with one’s lover only, it could also be kisses between a married couple or bobos with one’s mother or child will be possible too.

You may participate by uploading your high-quality photographs on the drama’s noticeboard, with file size more than 1 MB and less than 2 MB. But hopefully, those photographs uploaded should comply with the rules and concept featured, for failed to comply ones, please delete them on yourself. One will also be responsible for any stealing of copyright of others’ (including celebs) photographs without going through permission. Chosen photographs will not be announced publicly, please confirm it yourself through the preview/teaser film.

-information about Playful kiss spunned,etc omitted-

i saw imMissChievouss twitter, and see this announcement ^^ calling for u all.. ^^ lets help for another vote.. this time MK against sungkyunkwan scandal.. they are not at the same time slot (not head to head).. but polling is important to help build more recognization to the drama... so yeah VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! FOR MK!!! plz spread this everywhere, twitter, fb, ur local forum, etc..

vote for KHJ http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/matjjang_view.php?idx=725 (1 vote every 10min, until 17aug).

how to: just clik the black button under HJ's photo, then you're done!

aiguu we are lost against cassiopeia now >.<

more pics from here

total 17pics.. i just i just reupload some

they really followed the manga's hair... aiguuu taesung's hair... i pray.. he got makeover or something in some episode.. wanna see 'handsome' jong gu too lah...

hot hot weather..

116a91304c5a12fe962133.jpg

126a91304c5a12fe97de6c.jpg

i wonder who is this lady with white hair... ?? what character?

136a91304c5a12fe9833f4.jpg

14372d044c5a113d90d680.jpg

14372d044c5a113f980e92.jpg

14372d044c5a114099f3bc.jpg

12372d044c5a11409a9145.jpg

they really followed the manga's hair... aiguuu taesung's hair... i pray.. he got makeover or something in some episode.. wanna see 'handsome' jong gu too lah...

hot hot weather..

that is something i truly, truly appreciate. it's really paying tribute to the original story. while ISWAK was at its best with the casts' chemistry and smooth flow of the story, it wasn't faithful to the manga's look. it wasn't necessarily bad. still, i'm loving that somehow you're seeing all these characters [even just based on the hairstyles] come to life. lovin' it!

btw mijoong: i feel for ya... when pictures dont show up cause of hotlinking and bandwidth. altho, i may not be an expert on this, but actually if you're using photobucket, it's really a pain. everytime someone [me, you, anybody] opens this thread with the pictures uploaded on PB, that is still basically downloading the pics over and over. so you're photbucket bandwidth gets used up. it doesnt necessarily mean someone is hotlinking your pics. the best image uploader for me is imageshack. just throwing that tidbit a bit. anyway, thanks for continuously providing pics and info about the drama. keep the thread ALIVE!

Guest mijoong

thx uruchai and LolliDoAlittle that that suggest me about upload pics... ^^

i know about that, i used imageshack and tinypics too as my main account to avoid bandwith consumed.. sometimes i prefer use photobucket because its faster to upload, my imageshacks page often didnt load.. so its made me frustrated sometimes >.< thats why when i was in hurry i used pb.. what make me feel sad is many peeps still used photobucket in this thread to share, so when i was backtracking to make index in page 1, it made me sad because all pics dont show up.. and i know 1 of the factor was because hotlinking (i do know if you did hotlink or not)

anyway.. thx.. ^^ lesson learned, i will never upload in PB again >.<

another FANCAM, still from sports day shooting...

actually the one i want to really see is my 2nd crush :P baek eun jo, where is that 'adorable' kid???

dont know if this posted already but anyway...

Fan Account

Source: khjeternity @naverblog

Korean-Chinese Translation: 月月@Playful kiss Baidu

Chinese-English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

Kim Hyun Joong looks beautiful wearing sports attire

Anything Hyun Joong wears stands out.

After seeing his beautiful smile, I also like it.

Lucky that the weather isn’t too hot today, just nice for shooting sports day scene

Although there are a few fans watching, everyone was well mannered, kept quiet not affecting the shooting.

For the sake of being able to see Hyun Joong running.

© http://cafe.naver.com/1004khj.cafe (source) + SS501 Baidu + rainaftershine + Miniquilt + NobleKHJ + immisschievous (videos)

Please copy complete credits. Don’t hotlink anything.

- HOTSPICYKIMCHI ♕

-------------------------------------------

remember we were talking about lee seung ri's new drama which will be 'rivaling' against wuri hyun joong's?

yea, am talking about 'my girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox', starring the luminous shin mina(h) as well.

they just had their press conference today,

seems like he was asked how he feels up against Playful Kiss ^o^

MGIG_presscon25.jpg

source: korean media

reposted by: SS601

chinese translation: taotao萄 / hyunjoongchina.com

english translation: happiebb / lovekimhyunjoong.com

The SBS drama 'My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox' starring Lee Seung Ri

held their production press conference on 4th August.

When asked about the competition against Kim Hyun Joong's drama, Playful Kiss,

which will be broadcast at the same timeslot,

Lee Seung Ri said that he's "very concerned about about the competition against Kim Hyun Joong...

very excited and nervous about being up against such a remarkable star,

and it's also an honor!"

*bb: since this news is not directly related to wuri hyun joong,

won't post it on the NEWS section, will just share it here ^^

翻譯:taotao萄 @金賢重中文網

(http://www.hyunjoongchina.com)

转载请注明出处,謝謝

8月4日 在SBS 李胜基出演的‘我的女友是九尾狐’召开了制作发表会

当问及与金贤重出演的电视剧‘淘气之吻’近乎同时放送,这样的竞争有何感想是

李胜基表示“非常关心与金贤重竞争,与这样了不起的明星竞争,心里很不平静,非常的紧张,同时也是自己的荣幸!”

Guest jollibee

azai767 n mijoong thanks for the vids and filming photos. Leader looks gorgeous even in a simple baseball tee and gym pants.

i agree...hehehe..totally seeing him as the character...

DO NOT HOTLINKING

i am so tired saying this already.. i am so sad everyone dont respect the uploader, and keep hotlinking!!!!!! my new photobucket account has gone just within few days!!! and many other uploader accounts too.. its sad saw many pics dead because bandwith consumed!!!! is it hard to reupload first to your OWN fanaccount??? if you cant reupload, just give direct link to here..!!! please show your respect to uploader by NOT HOTLINKING their pics! thanks!

16 pics from naver1004khj cafe

hjlplayfulkiss3day002.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day003.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img412/6893/hjlplayfulkiss3day005.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day006.jpg

i cant stand the hot anymore...

hjlplayfulkiss3day007.jpg

aiguuu why so hot.. i hate summer... >< (in fact hyunjoong dont like hot weather ^^)

hjlplayfulkiss3day008.jpg

noona ahh.. big fan big fan... i want BIG fan..

aiguuuu... why we have to shoot in the freaking hot day... >.<

hjlplayfulkiss3day010.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day011.jpg

aiguu give to me noona...

i am not baek seung jo.. i am kim hyun joong, who doesnt like HOT WEATHER!

hjlplayfulkiss3day012.jpg

hjlplayfulkiss3day013.jpg

want go to car.. looking for AC...

AHHHH.. car's AC is the best!!!

hjlplayfulkiss3day015.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img695/9015/hjlplayfulkiss3day016.jpg

3 pics from miniquilt

hjlplayfulkiss3day029.jpg

kkk class F lines ^^[/img

3 pics from noblekhj

you cant see seung jo and jon gu get along well >.<

more pics from here

total 17pics.. i just i just reupload some

hot hot weather..

116a91304c5a12fe962133.jpg

126a91304c5a12fe97de6c.jpg

i wonder who is this lady with white hair... ?? what character?

14372d044c5a113d90d680.jpg

14372d044c5a113f980e92.jpg

14372d044c5a114099f3bc.jpg

12372d044c5a11409a9145.jpg

^

^

^thanks for all the pics..i can't wait for this one...

they are all so cute.. how did you get all this?thanks again!!!!

Guest onewithoutlove

i am so hyped for this! ISWAK is like one of my all time favorite drama and i doubt the korean version will disappoint me cause

for BOF, it was so amazing. In my opinion, this will not be a disappointment cause HJ is in it too! hehehe

Archived