[Drama 2010] Naughty Kiss / Playful Kiss 장난스런 키스

Guest mijoong

Guest em.sie_1813

Nice Sachiko. :)

Thanks for sharing Wallies..

I know. For those who are making siggy & wallies many thanks. We know that we have only limited pic caps as of now. Lets be patient. Official pics will come soon. ;)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest finkle88

First time posting in this thread.. I m really excited for the drama to finally be released.. based on looks, i think KHJ and JSM look really compatible.. KHJ is obviously really gorgeous, and JSM, although she isn't the beautiful type, but she has this really cute impish look that makes me like her immediately and i think suits her clueless character in the show.. though i wasn't that impressed with KHJ's acting in BOF, but that was when i started going crazy over him (and ss501) and so i have hopes that he would improve dramatically with this role :)

Really like the wallies that pple have been sharing... thanks a lot! :)

Guest freylekh

Sachiko - Those are awesome! I'm looking forward to more wallies and siggies in the future! I made my own siggy and it looks like a work of a 2nd grader. :lol:

Wow. I visit this thread so many times a day to check more updates and it just shows how excited I truly am for this drama. Seriously!

I know Hyun Joong will try his best to portray his role. He is a hard working man, after all. I just hope he isn't that pressured. :D

So Min must really be nervous right now. This is her first lead role and I really hope she does well. And hope people won;t give her a hard time. I honestly can't think of any other female actress (because honestly I don;t know a lot) who fits the role, physically at least.

All in all, I have a really positive feeling that this drama is gonna be a big hit!

Guest lovegood

ISWAK was the first drama that I've watched in my life (it also sparked my asian pop loving) so I honestly have BIG expectations for this drama. I didn't have big expectations for BOF, since I never watched Meteor Garden before, so I enjoyed that drama very easily.

As for Playful Kiss...they really really need to impress fellow ISWAK fans like me.

People don't like KHJ's acting, but I love the cast so far (well except Jiro Wang's character, I expected someone that looked like Gikwang or smth.) but the girl casted as XiangQing is friggen cute!

One of the best parts about this drama, is that

All the parents are supportive of the couple. I'm so tired of the "rich boy poor girl" situation, and how the parents are always against it. ISWAK had the cutest parent roles, and the only thing stopping them from being together was the many other rivals (if I remember correctly...)

Well anyway, one more month to go! IM VERYYYY EXCITED ^_^

Guest blissfulwishes

So. Freaking. Excited.

THE END.

Haha just kidding! No, but really, I've been waiting for this ever since the news first broke out last year. ISWAK and TKA were my first and second Taiwanese dramas, respectively, and the 40+ episode journey with XQ and ZS was so much fun. :) I'm actually happy with how the casting turned out - the only slight hesitation I had was with Kim HyunJoong, but all traces of his acting from BOF will be erased from my mind as I tackle Playful Kiss. I'm confident that he'll be able to portray Baek SeungJo quite well.

And on the note of casting... LEE TAESUNG. HOMG. I'm also super excited for Jung HyeYoung as the matchmaking momma (too bad her adorable kids can't make a cameo appearance or something hahaha). :D

The promo pics look great - thank you to the OP for making such a detailed first and second post, complete with everything that I could have ever wished to see as a PK fan. Also a huge YAY to all of the talented artists who have chosen to post their goodies in the form of icons/banners/wallies - such a gift to those of us who weren't fortunate enough to be blessed with artistic genes (like moi). :D

Where are you, September 1st?!

Guest nana544

I cannot wait to watch this drama because the two main actors are just so compatible with each other :)...and So Min is a new face, but she acted so well in "Bad Boy," so yeah this will be her first main role...and I think she fits it well since it will also be Hyung Joong's first lead role too :)...I'm looking forward to see this air :)...cannot wait!!!!

i really love the taiwan version because i think both the lead actor and actress were brilliant, but did not like the japanese version even though the lead actor was gorgoues, please i hope I will like the Korean version! This is the cutest romantic comedy drama. I just love how the girl really work hard for the one she like and eventually because of her hard work(most of the time), FATE and the help of parents that guy falls for her and not some gorgoues girls!

I didn't know ISWAK is different the Itazura na Kiss manga. I first saw ISWAK then I did read a few chapters of the manga but quit after I found out the mangaka had died. I just didn't want that I start to like the manga and story and then out of nothing it stops coz she died. I hope it's not so rushed as the anime version. First there was a drag and towards the end it felt like they realized they only had a few eps left so they rushed everything.

ISWAK is also one of the few taiwanese/chinese series I really like..mostly I don't like them due the acting..LOL I even liked it more then the Itazura na Kiss Japanese TV series.

*watching ep 4 of "They kiss again"..*

I am so in love with the manga!!! I'd really like to see this drama. I suppose that the drama would stop at the marriage? 20 eps is not enough for the whole 23 volumes :P

BTW, i dont know why i dont have a great feeling for the main actress - Kotoko, I think, is cute - and I don't feel that from the main actress.

Please don't hit me for saying that ^__^

Guest andy<33

i wanna ask about or clarifikasi about this really real acc twitter of somin --> id5k??

thanks for attention ^^

Reposted from :Liezle's Blog , HUGs to you :D

[Transcript] Part 2 : Hyun Joong's Interview with DATV entitled 'Just the way you are'

Japanese to English translation by lafone / liezle.blogspot.com

MC: Senior Yoon JiHoo was so cool ! In acting as Yoon JiHoo, what did you think was the most difficult point for you?

HJ: The character, “Yoon JiHoo” was quite different from myself in reality. Therefore, in order to act as YoonJiHoo, a grandson of the former president, I corrected the way to use chopsticks. In a daily life, I stopped making fun, keeping a reticent attitude in this way. Though I was immature in acting at that time, thanks to Yoon JiHoo, I could make my first step as actor. I appreciate it.

The character, “ Yoon JiHoo” does not express his anger, contrary to Gu Jun Pyo. Even though he is upset, Yoon JiHoo kept his temper: further, even if he feels discomfort, he remains calm. However, he was not always poker face….. Therefore, it was quite hard for me how to express his feeling inside Yoon JiHoo.

I, Kim Hyun Joong, does not neglect making best efforts. I cannot be quiet. I am always doing something. I got scared even with one week leave. Therefore, I will make myself work. Contrary to Yoon JiHoo, I easily loose my temper; I say what I want to say. I quickly solve problems on the spot. I like connecting with people.

On holidays, I always play football. If I have time, I practice with dancers, thus doing a physical exercises. Even on a bed, I’m thinking of future plan; everything is connected with work. If I want to shape up my body, I play football as it works as an aerobic exercise as well. I think that my favorite is also a part of my work.

Sometimes , I take a long sleep if necessary, otherwise I only sleep four hours at most. I like getting things going based on the elaborated planning. I would like to do well both in music as well as drama. Twenty-four hours per day is not enough for me.

MC: As artist and actor, there will be some area you are particular about. Could you tell us to what kind of things you would like to stick to ?

HJ: Well, my experience in acting is only limited to “Boys over Flowers” . I recognized that there were too many things I lack as acor. I should say that I had gotten in acting. As singer, I would like aim the veteran’s level. However, as actor,

I am only a chick, which just came out of an eggshell. I would like to strive for to become an full-fledged actor as earliest as possible.

I always would like to do my best in all the dramas. I would like to be recognized as an actor who never neglects making efforts. I also hope that people would recognize me as one of the most talented singers.

Since I appeared in the drama “Boys over Flowers”, one year and a half have already passed. While exercising, the characters I would like to act come up to mind. For example, I think that I would like to act as car racer while driving. In this way, activities in a daily life leads me to acting. I tend to think that I would be able to adopt this part into acting, and so on. Since “Boys over Flowers”, I observe everything in TV, which, I should say, “people watching”. I watch the characteristic points of the charactors in dramas so that I can make use of them in my acting in future.

MC: Another question I would like to make is when you feel much happy during your busy life. What kind of action make you feel most happy ?

HJ: Since the debut, five years have passed. In these years, I experienced hardships and pleasure (satisfaction) in repeated times. Looking back the things which I thought painful or hard in the past, I feel now that I was happy to the contrary.

Therefore, I assume that there will be a repetition of stress and joy in future as well. I do not want to regret anything. Dramas and CD will remain forever, and that ‘s why I would like to work so that I regret nothing in the future.

MC: Japanese fans have been looking forward to seeing you. I understand that you will be coming over to Japan very soon, right?

HJ: I plan to visit twice or three times to Japan this year. If I have a good luck, I will be able to visit more. In the past years, I went to Japan five times per year. But this year, I could not make it so far. With a good piece of work , I would like to go and see Japanese fans who have been waiting for me.

Since the debut in drama, I have a character in mind which I would like to act. That is the one who express his anger when he is upset. As I already acted the character who controlled his temper, I prefer this time a man who is rather gross and rough.

Credit as quoted.

One part that definitely highlights one of Kim Hyun Joong's strongest abilities is to do his best in everything he puts his effort into esp when acting has now become his goal.

MC: As artist and actor, there will be some area you are particular about. Could you tell us to what kind of things you would like to stick to ?

HJ: Well, my experience in acting is only limited to “Boys over Flowers” . I recognized that there were too many things I lack as acor. I should say that I had gotten in acting. As singer, I would like aim the veteran’s level. However, as actor,

I am only a chick, which just came out of an eggshell. I would like to strive for to become an full-fledged actor as earliest as possible.

I always would like to do my best in all the dramas. I would like to be recognized as an actor who never neglects making efforts. I also hope that people would recognize me as one of the most talented singers.

Since I appeared in the drama “Boys over Flowers”, one year and a half have already passed. While exercising, the characters I would like to act come up to mind. For example, I think that I would like to act as car racer while driving. In this way, activities in a daily life leads me to acting. I tend to think that I would be able to adopt this part into acting, and so on. Since “Boys over Flowers”, I observe everything in TV, which, I should say, “people watching”. I watch the characteristic points of the charactors in dramas so that I can make use of them in my acting in future.

KHJ is known as an artist that only tries his best, but if he has a goal, he will make it his mission to achieve it. In order to become an singer, for a short time he dropped out of school and lived on the streets [later he moved back home]. Still, he continued to pursue his dream while going to school, working part time, and later became the leader of SS501. Even after joining the band, he worked hard not for himself, but for the fans and his band members.

Roadblocks won't stop KHJ. He is a artist on mission and won't stop until he has finished it. Someone like him wouldn't have decided to pursue acting if he wasn't interested or even passionate about it.

In many of his interviews, he is very blunt; even when the person that he is talking about is next to him.

Because of this, I don't think that people should judge him based on one acting gig in Boys over Flowers. Not every artist succeeds the first time, but they gradually become better.

I am very excited about this drama after reading about what others have wrote about the manga and the different adaptations that have been filmed.

lovegood- if the writers stay true to your spoiler, it will be very refreshing take on the love story. I like the writer and PD who will be writing this drama, so I have high hopes [crossing my fingers]. I was secretly hoping that the hilarious Hong sisters would write this but they're working on My Girlfiend is Gumiho :(.

September first, when will you come?

Guest *Na_Na*

SO can't wait for this drama. :w00t:not sure why ppl are already making judgements...it hasn't even come out yet!!)KHJ is looking absolutely gorgeous.... :wub:

Guest mijoong

i wanna ask about or clarifikasi about this really real acc twitter of somin --> id5k??

thanks for attention ^^

There is a talk whether is it the real twitter of jung so min. It started because korean media reported it. But in the past korean media often reported wrong about korean celeb's twitter. In the past they even listed hyunjoong have twitter too, thats actually not. So i still have a doubt about it, because still haven't found yet more proof.

I have checked jung so min's cyworld and didn't find link to this twitter. So i don't know, maybe yes it is her and maybe not. So far this id5k just always do kpop song spam ^^ so can't find a way to prove it through her tweets.

Guest andy<33

There is a talk whether is it the real twitter of jung so min. It started because korean media reported it. But in the past korean media often reported wrong about korean celeb's twitter. In the past they even listed hyunjoong have twitter too, thats actually not. So i still have a doubt about it, because still haven't found yet more proof.

I have checked jung so min's cyworld and didn't find link to this twitter. So i don't know, maybe yes it is her and maybe not. So far this id5k just always do kpop song spam ^^ so can't find a way to prove it through her tweets.

ahhh thankyu honey for your attention ^^

cos my friend tell me about somin's twitter.

em.sie_1813 awww thank you ^____^

freylekh thank you! i'm glad you like them ^^ nah your siggy looks really cute =D khj <3333

LolliDoAlittlethank you for sharing the article! it definitely gave me more of an insight about khj! and regarding your reply to lovegood, i believe that the writers better stay true to this aspect of the manga because if they stray away from this point, I would be really disappointed. Because one of the reasons why I love the manga and taiwanese drama so much was because of the support from the parents. The relationship between Naoki's mother and Kotoko is really adorable. If Seunjo's parents aren't supportive of Oh Ha Ni, then it wouldn't be Playful Kiss.

Here's some wallpaper update <3

sanguinetkkiss3.jpg

sanguintkkiss12802.jpg

A little information about the writer of the drama 고은님 [GoEunIm]

She's written for films since 2000 and made her way into dramas in 2002.

《첫사랑》- 2002년, SBS[First Love]

《오시오 떡볶이》 - 2004년, MBC [Come here dukbukki (korean spicy rice cake)]

《환생 - NEXT》 - 2005년, MBC [Reincarnation - NEXT]

《나도 잘 모르지만》 - 2008년, MBC [i don't know exactly w/ Lee MinHo]

《혼》 - 2009년, MBC [Hon or Horn (it's a ghost revenge thriller)]

《장난스런 키스》 - 2010년, MBC [The Playful Kiss]

Source: Wikipedia Korea.

Edit - found some photos of the cast filming...

2010-07-27_10311.jpg

GuemHee SeungJo's mother.

2010-07-27_1031.jpg

Other cast members and HaNi.

Credit knowmeone's blog.

I'm going to watch this drama for one reason only and that's Jung So Min. I've been watching JSM in Bad Boy and I really do believe like some reviews of her predict, she's going to be a superstar. Now I agree there's idols who are prettier than JSM but if you've seen her acting, and this being in a debut drama nonetheless, JSM gave me flashes of Moon Geun-young brilliance. Her face and the ability to show emotions on her face is there (it's not yet perfected like MGY) but it's there - and the parts I'm critical of her acting in Bad Boy were on the yacht and shot in March in freezing weather which could have affected her acting in those shots. I read somewhere when they would say "cut" in those scenes it was so cold she would start shivering because she was shooting in a dress.

Some things can't be taught in acting schools, you either have it or you don't and the ability to express emotion without saying a word is in my opinion the hardest craft in acting, JSM can do this. The fact she landed this part after her debut proves she's probably got the most potential of any actress to debut in the past couple years ... and remember this is all without childhood acting experience.

Archived