[Drama 2011] The Musical 더 뮤지컬

siidudul

original posted by meow:

another fancam of The Musical shooting

100907 Ku Hye Sun @ The Musical Shooting at Daegu [fancam]2

I'm so excited with this series since I haven't seen Goo Hye Sun in the small screen after BOF.

When will this be aired? Any idea?

Is the guy from High Kick through the Roof? He seems to fit the role as a composer.

Hope they will have a good chemistry in the show.

I'm a Korean drama/movie fan from Philippines by the way. :)

yes you're right that's Choi Daniel from Highkick through the roof MBC sitcom :) , there's still no confirmed station or airing date of the series but there are rumours most likely maybe November...but we'll be waiting for some confirmation which is hopefully soon!

Hyesun (Go Eun Bi) & Choi Daniel (Jay)

20100908_154845002.jpg

20100908_154845000.jpg

credits:meowjorien@GHSthread,http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?newsp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jee thanks for the fancam and meow for uploading it on YT

:D

originally posted by natali @ GHS thread on September 6, 2010

[FANCAM] Ku Hye Sun @ The Musical Syuting Location

originally posted by Chio-Mexico and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 4, 2010

http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=35898&yy=2010

'뮤지컬 도시' 대구에서 찍는 '뮤지컬 드라마'

Drama, THE MUSICAL is being filmed at the 'musical city', DaeGoo.

서문시장 포목점 손녀 '은비'의 브로드웨이 성공기…11월 방영

'Eun Bi' is the granddaughter of the drapery and linen shop at the Suh-Moon Market. ...with a feel for her sucess on Broadway...November broadcast

(I am not sure if I realy translated the meaning well..but OMG!! Could it be true? in November of this year??? But, what station???)

'뮤지컬 도시' 대구의 서문시장과 동대구역, 국채보상공원 등지와 대구국제뮤지컬페스티벌(DIMF)을 배경으로 한 20부작 드라마가 제작된다.

A 20-episode drama is about to start. The drama's setting/background is at Dae-Goo, otherwise known as the 'Musical City'. The drama will incorporate Dae-Goo's Suh-Moon Market and Dong-Dae Station, National Bo-Sang Park and similar such places and the Dae-Goo's International Musical Festival (DIMF). (Yippeee!!)

제목은 '더 뮤지컬'

The title of the drama is 'The Musical'.

‘꽃보다 남자’에서 주연을 맡아 한류 스타로 자리매김한 구혜선이 서문시장 포목점집 손녀로

BOF's star, GHS, who has made her mark among the HanRyu Stars, appears as the grand-daughter of Suh-Moon Market's linen and drapery shop.

나와 뮤지컬 배우로 대성하는 주인공 ‘은비’역을 맡았다.

GHS's role is 'EunBi' who works towards becoming a musical actress.

장래가 보장된 의대생 ‘은비’가 집안의 반대를 무릅쓰고 어릴적 꿈인 뮤지컬 배우로 대변신, 대구국제뮤지컬페스티벌(DIMF)에 나가 입상한 뒤 뉴욕뮤지컬페스티벌(NYMF)에 진출, 보로드웨이에서도 성공을 거둔다는 줄거리다.

'EunBi' could have a secure future for herself as she is a medical student. However, she stands up to her family's opposition and instead decides to make her childhood dream of being a musical actress a reality. She wins a prize at the DIMF or DaeGoo International Musical Festival and moves onto the New York Musical Festival (NYMF). The summary is that she will gain success at the Broadway.

은비의 할머니 역에는 정영숙이, 뮤지컬 감독으로 은비와의 이야기를 만들어 내는 ‘재이’ 역에는 ‘지붕뚫고 하이킥’에 나온 최다니엘이 나온다. 조연도 최고의 뮤지컬 배우로 변신한 옥주현과 개그우먼 박경림이 나온다.

EunBi's grandmother is played by Jung Young Sook (She is really good actress!!). The musical director, Jay, who makes the drama's story with EunBi, is played by Daniel Choi who came out in sitcom, High Kick Through The Roof.

영화 '실미도', '한반도', '공공의적 2' 등 강우석 감독 작품의 대본을 주로 쓴 김희재 작가 극본이다. 20부작 드라마를 방영한 후 동명의 뮤지컬 공연도 기획되어 있다. 제작사는 2005년 영화 ‘여자, 정혜’와 지난해 KBS 미니시리즈 ‘남자 이야기’를 만든 ‘필름북’이 맡는다. 김경용 감독이 메가폰을 잡는다.

The script is written by Kim Hee Jae who has in the past written mostly for Director Kang Woo Suk who directed movies, Shil-Mi-Do, Han-Ban-Do, Enemy of Gong-Gong 2. After the 20-episode drama is aired, an actual musical of the same name is also planned. FILMBOOK is the production team for the drama: they have produced Woman, JungHae (2005) and last year's KBS mini-series, Man's Story. The drama is directed by Director Kim Gyung Yong.

제작사측은 “실제 뮤지컬 무대를 배경으로 한 화려한 쇼와 음악, 그리고 그 뒷이야기”라고 홍보하고 있다. 그리고 “미래가 보장된 의대 생활을 그만두고 뮤지컬 배우가 되어가는 은비의 좌충우돌 성장기”라며 “뮤지컬의 본고장, 뉴욕 브로드웨이 로케 촬영을 통해 시청자들에게 보는 즐거움을 선사할 것”이라고 했다.

Producers advertise the drama this way:<It is a drama that utilizes actual musical stage with glamorous shows and music. It is a drama about what happens in the backstage. It is the story of EunBi who gives up her secure future as a medical student to become a musical actress. It is a story of her trials and tribulations and her growth. We plan to delight the viewers' eyes through various location shots including New York Broadway, the center of musical shows.

방영 시기는 이르면 올해 11월쯤 시작해 종영 시기는 내년 2~3월로 예정돼 있다. 시기적으로 내년 5회 대구국제뮤지컬페스티벌(DIMF)의 홍보에 딱 들어맞는다. 특히 내년은 2011 대구세계육상선권대회가 8월에 치러질 예정이어서 내년 초부터 대구의 뮤지컬 축제를 소재로 한 드라마가 방영되고 이어 뮤지컬페스티벌이 펼쳐진 후 세계 3대 스포츠 제전이 펼쳐지는 등 그동안 ‘닫힌 도시’ 이미지에서 벗어나지 못하고 있던 대구를 전국은 물론 전 세계에 알리는, 흔치 않은 기회가 될 것으로 기대된다.

If early, the televising of the drama may start around November of this year and run its course until about February or March. In terms of timing, the drama perfectly conincides with the promotion of next year's 5th Dae-Goo International Musical Fextival(DIMF). This is a great opportunity for the city of DaeGoo to shed its sad image as the 'closed city'. Next year, 2011, Dae-Goo World Sports or Track and Field Meet is planned for August. Therefore, starting early part of next year, a drama that incorporates the Dae-Goo Musical Festival would have been aired. Then, it will be followed by the actual Musical Festival, which will be followed by the opening of the World's 3 Big Sports Festival. The city of Dae-Goo will not only be promoted to the nation but also promoted to the world.

3일과 4일에 걸쳐 진행되는 대구 촬영분은 우방타워, 서문시장, 국채보상공원, 동대구역 등이 배경이다. 서문시장 포목점 일대에서 은비 할머니(정영숙 분)와 은비 아버지(이도경 분)와 함께 촬영을 하고 저녁식사를 한 후, 밤 장면을 주인공인 은비(구혜선 분)와 재이(최다니엘 분)가 함께 국채보상공원에서 촬영할 예정이다. 동대구역 역사 장면은 3일 밤 촬영한다. 4일에는 대구 도심 거리 촬영이 이어지고 스텝과 출연진들은 대구에서 찍는 1차 촬영을 마칠 예정이다.

The drama will film in Dae-Goo on the 3rd and the 4th. The drama team will film at WooBang Tower, Suh-Moon Market, National Bosang Park, DongDae Station. They plan to film EunBi's grandmother and father near their linen and drapery shop in the Suh-Moon Market. After dinner, for the night scene, EunBi and Jay will be filmed together at the National BoSang Park. DongDae Station's history scene will be filmed during the night of the 3rd. On the 4th, there will be filming of the metropolis/heart of the city of Dae-Goo. With that, the staff and the actors plan to end the first phase of the filming of Dae-Goo city.

이동관기자 =Reporter Lee dong Kwan of EveryDay News.dkdk@msnet.co.kr

Copyrights ⓒ 1995-, 매일신문사 All rights reserved. 무단 전재-재배포 금지

-----

originally posted and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 5, 2010

Another actor joined the cast of THE MUSICAL. I hope this means that THE MUSICAL is getting close to being aired! The two news article posted here said the drama will most likely air in Novemeber---one commentor for that article said that most TV stations have their programs packed for the rest of the year, but thinks there is a possible opening on the S station at 9pm slot. I guess S may mean SBS?? Any station is fine as long as it airs. But I hope the producers air it so that it will get a good viewership as well---after all, it is business. Right now, there seems to be a big competition among the idols who are in charge of TV dramas. Wish all of them best and hope that GHS does not have to compete against them--it won't be fair. Don't you think??

Anyway here is the article:

http://news.nate.com/view/20100904n04567

Reported by Kim SooJin and photo by Lim Sung Gyun of MONEYTODAY's Star News.

on September 4, 2010

tn128357712237665803204.jpg

배우 김현성이 사전제작 드라마 '더 뮤지컬'로 이미지 변신을 시도한다.

김현성은 지난 2월 개봉된 영화 '채식주의자'에서 강렬한 인상을 남기는 연기를 펼친데 이어 최근 '더 뮤지컬'을 통해 변화된 연기를 선보일 예정이다.

'더 뮤지컬'은 뮤지컬 배우를 꿈꾸는 젊은이의 사랑과 우정 그리고 성장을 그리는 드라마. 구혜선과 최다니엘이 주연한다.

김현성은 극중 옥주현과 함께 뮤지컬 배우로 출연, 드라마에 힘을 더할 예정이다.

김현성은 '채식주의자' 촬영을 위해 몸무게 10㎏을 늘린데 이어 이 드라마를 위해 체중감량을 시도, 예전과 같이 균형 잡힌 몸매로 거듭났으며 현재 드라마 촬영에 매진하고 있다.

김현성 소속사 김병도 대표는 4일 머니투데이 스타뉴스에 "김현성이 전작 '채식주의자'에서 보여준 이미지와는 180도 달라진 연기로 시청자를 만날 예정이다"면서 "드라마를 위해 외모 면에서도 많은 변화를 시도했다. 확 달라진 김현성을 만나게 될 것이다"고 자신감을 보였다.

Actor Kim Hyun Sung has joined the cast of THE MUSICAL as a musical actor along with Ok Joo Hyun. His previous work included ?chaesik-joo-euee-ja=vegetarian?. He had to gain weight for his previous role but he has lost weight for THE MUSICAL role.

-----

originally posted by Chio-Mexico and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 4, 2010

파란만장 은비 DIMF 성공기

드라마 ‘더 뮤지컬’, 대구국제뮤지컬페스티벌 배경 소재

20100909elmusical.jpg

대구의 서문시장과 동대구역, 국채보상공원, 우방타워, 동대구역사 등지와 대구국제뮤지컬페스티벌(이하 DIMF)을 배경으로 한 20부작 미니 시리즈 ‘더뮤지컬’ 드라마가 오는 11월께 방영될 예정이다.

지난 9일과 4일에 걸쳐 진행된 대구 촬영분은 우방타워, 서문시장, 국채보상공원, 동대구역 등을 배경으로 이뤄졌으며 향후 추가 촬영분도 계속 이어질 전망이다.

드라마 ‘더뮤지컬’은 ‘실미도’, ‘한반도’, ‘공공의 적’ 대본을 주로 쓴 김희재 작가가 극본을, (주) 필름북이 제작한 이 드라마는 ‘꽃보다 남자’에서 주연을 맡은 한류스타 구혜선이 서문시장 포목점집 손녀 ‘은비’로 나와 뮤지컬 배우로 대성한다는 줄거리로, 의대생인 ‘은비’는 집안의 반대를 무릅쓰고 어릴 적 꿈인 뮤지컬 배우로 변신, DIMF에 나가 입상한 뒤 뉴욕뮤지컬페스티벌과 브로드웨이 진출해 대성공을 거둔다는 내용이다.

‘은비 할머니’역에는 중견연기자 정영숙, ‘재이’ 역에는 최다니엘이 유명스타 작곡가 및 뮤지컬 음악 감독으로 나온다. 그리고 옥주현이 국내 뮤지컬 스타배우로, 개그우먼 박경림은 은비친구이면서 무늬만 뮤지컬배우로 출연한다.

이번 드라마 촬영으로 뮤지컬 도시 대구를 배경으로 드라마가 제작됨으로 인해 지역 문화예술의 발전은 물론 DIMF의 발전에도 촉매제가 될 것으로 기대된다.

Quick Sum: This article also says that THE MUSICAL is planning to air in November of this year and that it is a 20-episode drama. Content is about THE MUSICAL filming in DAE-GOO on Sept 4 and 5th.

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 4, 2010

photo100903004.jpg

This must be the night filming of Daniel Choi and GHS at the National Bosang Park in DaeGoo?? I see Daniel but no GHS.

38670345.jpg

http://yutory.blog.me/20112940158

About 10PM, I was crossing the National Park..very naturally...I went to see what was being filmed. It looked so simple and unsophisticated that I thought some regular person was filming an independent film. But, as I went closer,,,there is Choi Danial,,,and GHS. Choi Danial-ssi seemed so conventional that I was speechless. GHS is pretty. It was so quiet. What did they say they were filming..miniseries? a musical? What was it...(then, this poster puts down Danial Choi's looks--I will not translate that part. The poster apologizes for the comment about D.Choi.)

동대구역에서 구혜선 촬영중이네 완전이뿌다

GHS is filming at the DongDae Station. Totally pretty.

@jeongkate 동대구역에서 구혜선 촬영중이네 완전이뿌다

— SON (@coolscream_son)

September 3, 2010

동대구역 구혜선 ㅋㅋㅋ봐써요 ㅋㅋㅋ 완전 얼굴작아요

DongDae Station GHS keke I saw her kekek Totally small face.

@lionlion79 동대구역 구혜선 ㅋㅋㅋ봐써요 ㅋㅋㅋ 완전 얼굴작아요

— SON (@coolscream_son)

September 3, 2010

어 나 대전에서 대구왔는대 동대구역에서 구혜선 영화촬영인지 드라마인지 찍고있드라...그래서 바따고 ㅋㅋㅋ

I came to DaeGoo from DaeJun yesterday. At the DongDae Station, I saw GHS being filmed for either a movie or drama...I am just saying that I saw her. kekeke

@jeongkate 어 나 대전에서 대구왔는대 동대구역에서 구혜선 영화촬영인지 드라마인지 찍고있드라...그래서 바따고 ㅋㅋㅋ

— SON (@coolscream_son)

September 3, 2010

근데 동대구역에 내리니까 구혜선이 드라마를 찍고 있네요 우와~~얼굴 진짜~~ 작다!!(◎.◎)!!

I got off at the DongDae Station and GHS was being filmed for a drama. Wow~~her face is really~~small!!

근데 동대구역에 내리니까 구혜선이 드라마를 찍고 있네요 우와~~얼굴 진짜~~ 작다!!(◎.◎)!!

— 송연지(Song Yeon Jye) (@winemaster3232)

September 3, 2010

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 5, 2010

35iazgw.jpg

fci8f7.jpg

awu92g.jpg

동성로에 촬영? 온듯한 구혜선ㅠㅠ

진짜 이쁨 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

아 진짜 연예인이 왜 연예인인지 알겟네 ㅠㅠ

구혜선 너무조아 ㅠㅠ

http://minihp.cyworld.com/53760731/1364625014

Are they filming at the DongSung Road? ?on-deut-han? GHS..Really pretty,,,I think I know why celebrities are celebrities..I like GHS so much..

=====================

6ofncw.jpg

구혜선 중간에 체크무늬옷이 구혜선이긴 한데 알아 볼수없음 ;; 다리는 얇다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://minihp.cyworld.com/63949449/177009591

GHS:I think the person in the middle in checkered cloth is GHS but cannot see her;;her legs are slender kekeke

================

어제는 더 뮤지컬 드라마 촬영갔다왔어요..ㅋㅋ 최다니엘 정말 멋있었고.. 구혜선언니도 정말 예뻤습니다 하하 더운날씨에도 불구하고 다들 열심히열심히... 정말 배우는 배우구나 싶었죠.. 정말 좋은경험이였습니다^-^

http://twitter.com/Hyelyeon38

Yesterday, I went to see the filming of the drama, THE MUSICAL. keke Choi Daniel is so charming...GHS unnie also was truly pretty. haha In spite of the hot weather, everyone was working so hard..actors are really actors....It was a truly wonderful experience for me.^-^

-----

originally posted by traciecullen and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 5, 2010

from http://twitter.com/Hyelyeon38

r9iow6.jpg

http://twitpic.com/2lhrmp

2010.09.03 '더 뮤지컬 드라마 촬영'

The filming of the drama THE MUSICAL

새벽에 감독님 찾아뵙고 인사드리고 촬영을 하게됬습니다.

최다니엘과 구혜선이 주연인 드라마 더 뮤지컬.. 배우들을 실제로 보니 멋있고 예쁘고.. 입이 쩍 - ㅋㅋㅋ 새벽인데도 날씨가 많이 더웠는데 힘든 내색 한번 하지않고 밝은 분위기로 촬영에 임하는 모습을 보고 배우는 배우구나.. 하는 생각을 했답니다. 아참 이사진은 제가 찍은건 아니고 제가 촬영한 날 사진이 인터넷 어딘가에 떠돌길래 가져온 사진입니다.. 짧은 머리가 너무 예쁜 구혜선언니... 너무 예쁩니다!!!

At dawn, I went to greet the director and worked on the filming.

Choi Daniel and GHS are the stars of the drama, THE MUSICAL..Actors look attractive and pretty in real life..My mouth just dropped-kekeke. Even though it was dawn, the weather was very hot. However, they never let out any sign of grimace and filmed with such bright moods. I was impressed and felt that actors are actors...Oh, this pix that I posted is not from my filming work. I saw this pix floating around in the internet and just brought over...GHS unnie's short hair is so pretty...She is too pretty!!! (Woah, this person is lucky to get a job to film the drama!!!)

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 6, 2010

25z3rcx.jpg

http://minihp.cyworld.com/42293845/1514588357

2010.09.04 날짜가 막간다.

슬프게도 **와 단 둘이 영화 보고 팝콘 먹고 피자 먹고 동성로 다니면서 데이트 했다.

이날 처음으로 셔터스피드로 어두운날 찍어 봤다.

맛나드라..

20kxgef.jpg

[촬영..]

먼가 촬영한다.

동성로에서 **가 신발 끈 묶는다고 삐리빠빠 거리다가 궁디에 거다란 껌따까리 하나

붙이고 버거 가게에서 욕하는 ** 궁디 문질러 주고 나왔는데 촬영의 기미가 보이던

곳에서 촬영을 하고 있었다. 누군지 몰라서 사람이 그리 많이 없었다.

xeqvlf.jpg

[시끌벅적!!!!]

누군지 알게 된 후 비명 지르며 달려 온 사람들

나이트클럽 사람들 처음에는 관심도 없이 홍보 하다 달려와서 보드라..

**는 카메라 산지 얼마 됬다고 벌써 무겁다고 냅다 두고 와서

혼자 찍은 사진 처음에 망설이지 말고 초점 잡고 냅따 찍었으면

연예인이 잡혀 있었을 지도 모르겠다. 그 뒤 에쿠스 타고 있는 거 찍을라 했는데

사람이 둘러 싸서 그런지 차 운전 딥다 못하길레 칠까봐 무서워서 못찍었다.

앞에 있는 꽃도 막 치드라..

**는 옆에서 욕했다. 난 별로 머라 말안했다. 글을 봐도 뭐라 그러지 마세요..

**탓. 원하면 미니홈피 주소 드림.!

그때 있던 연예인은 구혜선 이었다.

구혜선이다!!! 라는 소리 듣고 아차 했다.

이리 한 없이 아쉬울 줄이야..

**를 방패로 들입다 돌진 하고 싶었지만 손엔 카메라가 있어서 못했다.

아쉬웠다.

다음엔 실천해야 겠다

http://www.cyworld.com/naver68jojo/4595268

Long fan account---Does not have much in it of interest. The poster was in DaeGoo. She saw that some filming was going on without too much people. Someone shouted GHS!! A big crowd of people just rushed over. The poster could not get a good shot and feel regret about that. It must be hard to ignore the noise of the crowd to focus on the scenes and parts.

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 10, 2010

가로수 길 일삐우에서 드라마 촬영했다네요

사진은 엄꼬 글만,,,

다름이 아니라 지난주... 일삐우에서 드라마 촬영이 있었거든요.

더 뮤지컬 이라는 드라마였는데요.

20부작 드라마라고 했고, 구혜선, 최다니엘 주연의 드라마랍니다.

오픈전 오전시간에 촬영하셨는데..

두달가까이 기다려야 저희 일삐우 장면을 볼수 있겠네요.

This is also a fan who saw that THe MUsical had a filming day on the tree-lined street of a town or area called ?Il-Ppae-Woo? ( I could be wrong about that. I think we are getting more and more confirmation that The MUsical will air around November. This person apparently lives near that area and did not get to take a pic. She heard that it is a 20-episdoe drama and she would have to wait about 2 more months to see Il-Ppae-Woo appear on TV. But, I cannot say that it is definitely confirmed until we see it on an aritcle that also says what channel/TV station.

originally posted by Chio-Mexico and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 14, 2010

http://osen.mt.co.kr...gid=G1009140052

구혜선 이번엔 '댄싱쿠'…댄스 실력 대공개

GHS, this time, she is 'Dancing Koo'...Revelation of her Dancing Skill

20100913_ghs_02.jpg

10rv437.jpg

[OSEN=이지영 기자]=Osen's Reporter Lee Ji Young

세일러문 복장으로 화제가 되었던 구혜선이 이번에는 숨겨왔던 춤 실력을 선보였다.

GHS, who made big news wearing the Sailor Moon outfit, now is making news by showing her hidden talent in dancing.

드라마 '더 뮤지컬'에서 뮤지컬 배우 지망생을 맡은 구혜선은 캐스팅 확정 이후 춤 연습에 매진했다. 그동안 베일에 가려 있던 그녀의 춤 실력이 두 장의 사진으로 공개되자 궁금증과 함께 팬들 사이에 기대가 증폭되고 있다.

Soon after being confirmed for the role in THE MUSICAL drama as a young woman dreaming of becoming a musical actress, GHS immersed herself in practicing dancing. Finally we have discovered her hidden dancing talent through two publicized photographs. Due to such revelations, the public's curiosity has been amplified.

처음 공개된 사진은 구혜선이 대학로에서 극단 동료로 나오는 박경림과 함께 거리에서 장난스럽게 춤을 추는 장면이다.

The first publicized photo is of GHS dancing playfully on the college street along with Park Gyung Lim who also appears as a friend in the drama.

이날 현장에 도착한 구혜선은 박경림과 함께 호흡을 맞추며 촬영장 한쪽에서 연습을 하고 있었다. 그때까지만 해도 평일 오전인지라 한산하기만 했던 촬영장은 구혜선의 춤이 시작되자 순식간에 몰려든 인파로 북새통을 이루었다.

That day, GHS came to the film location and started to practice dancing steps with Park GyungLim. It was still early in the morning on a weekday and very quiet. Almost immediately after GHS started to dance, a crowd of people gathered to create quite a commotion.

얼마 전에도 촬영장에서 달의 요정 세일러문으로 변신한 구혜선으로 인해 들썩였던 대학로는 또 다시 열광의 도가니에 휩싸였다.

Not too long ago, College Road became famous due to GHS filming dressed as the Sailor Moon. College Road has again become a news due to GHS again.

호기심 어린 눈빛으로 지켜보던 팬들은 구혜선의 동작에서 보여지는 부드러움과 사랑스러움에 탄성을 내며 '댄싱쿠'를 외쳤다. 제작진은 "몰려든 인파 때문에 집중하기가 어려웠을 텐데 한치의 흔들림 없이 동작 하나 하나에 최선을 다하는 모습이 완전 프로 안무가였다"며 감탄을 보냈다.

Crowd of fans watching GHS's smooth and lovely movements started to yell out <dancing Koo!>. Producer stated with high praise: <It had to be very difficult for her to concentrate due to the crowd of people that clamored around her. However, she did not lose a single beat under the circumstance and worked her hardest. She is a total professional dancer/choreographer.>

뿐만 아니라 구혜선은 남자들도 소화하기 어려운 파워풀한 춤까지 훌륭하게 선보여 함께 촬영한 전문 안무가들로부터 박수를 받았다.

Not only that, GHS was able to show her powerful dance moves that are hard even for male dancers with such skillfulness that the professional choreographers clapped for her.

이날 촬영은 80번 오디션 낙방의 경험을 가진 고은비(구혜선)가 남자 뮤지컬 배우를 뽑는다는 소식에 남장을 한 채 과감히 오디션 장에 서는 장면이었다.

In THE MUSICAL, GHS plays GO Eun Bi who has failed 80 auditions. But, that day, GHS was filming a scene where Go Eun Bi heard about an audition to select male musical actors and tries for the part dressed as a man.

따라서 촬영장에서 구혜선이 소화할 춤은 상당한 난이도의 남자 군무였다. 촬영 당일 새벽까지 연습을 강행한 구혜선은 육체적으로 힘든 동작과 계속되는 촬영 속에서도 격렬한 동작들을 남자 안무가들의 호흡에 맞추어 선보여 스태프들로부터 박수를 받았다.

Because of that, GHS had to master high level, male, group dancing steps. The day of the filming, GHS practiced until dawn, pushing herself to master the forcefully energetic stepts to keep up and keep beat with all the male choreographers/dancers. She did such a great job that the entire staff gave her an applause.

최고의 뮤지컬을 만들기 위해 뭉친 제작자, 작곡가, 배우들의 뜨거운 열정과 로맨스가 펼쳐질 '더 뮤지컬'은 10월 중순 뮤지컬의 본고장 뉴욕 브로드웨이 촬영을 거쳐 시청자들과 만날 예정이다.

The Musical is a drama about the passion and the romance among the producer, composer and actors who come together to make the best musical possible. The staff leaves for New York's Broadway in mid October and then plans to stand before the audience.

bonbon@osen.co.kr

-----

201009101.jpg

201009102.jpg

201009103.jpg

http://blog.imaeil.com/cdrom/43

Nodori posted 2 pics of The Musical BTS on September 16

Ock Joo Hyun

163132612326a77722bf419.jpg

한국 최고의 뮤지컬 디바! 드라마 <더 뮤지컬>을 더욱 빛내주고 계신 멋진 옥주현씨!^^

Korea's best musical diva! Ok Joo Hyun-ssi who even more greatly shines the drama, THE MUSICAL^^!

http://twitpic.com/2p4hxg

oops double post, my bad

:sweatingbullets:

Ki Eun Se and Park Ki Woong

163126942e09ee6b61800ad.jpg

옥주현씨가 찍어주신 예쁜 은세씨와 잘생긴 기웅씨! 지금은 드라마 <더 뮤지컬> 촬영 중입니다.^^ This is a pix of pretty EunSeh-ssi and handsome GiWoong-ssi that Ok Joo Hyun-ssi photographed. Right now, THE MUSICAL is being filmed. ^^

http://twitpic.com/2p4djy

Ock Joo Hyun updated her twitter with The Musical team pics :D

대본리딩이어가기전

before we return to our script reading

점 심먹고들어와 대본리딩 이어가기전 가을날씨 감상 감탄중

We just ate lunch. Before returning to script reading, I am in the middle of enjoying the autumn weather.

Ock Joo Hyun

167460446.jpg

Goo Hye Sun

ouy7f4.jpg

Park Ki Woong and Kim Hyun Sung (correct me if I was wrong)

167457356a26ef932bdf2c7.jpg

anyone know who is she?

167454690.jpg

167454401ca52fa5dc33850.jpg

Guest kurakurakoo

oooooohhhh this is EXCITING! I am liking the cast especially Goo Hye Sun, Choi Daniel, Park Kung Lim, Ock Jo Hyun unni's debut in acting! and Park Ki Woong ssi, he's underrated actor but I hope he gets more recognized in this drama! The Musical hwaiting!!!

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 30, 2010

2nhm3no.jpg

THE MUSICAL poster made by a DC member nicknamed <secret>.

secret wanted to make it so that the media that may glance over at the DCKooGallery can relay the message to push for the broadcasting of THE MUSICAL as soon as possible.

I pray so....

It looks good, doesn't it?

(next to pix of Choi Daniel) LOVE~you who make my heart beat fast

(next to GHS) SOUL~I pray that my voice reaches you

(next to PKW) DESTINY~ This pull that cannot be explained

-----

originally posted by yonghwa and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 1, 2010

Below is a post by DC member secret who made the THE MUSICAL poster to get TV stations to hurry up and broadcast THE MUSICAL.

너무 든든하지 않아?ㅋㅋ

They seem really solid, don't you think? keke (she is referring to THE MUSICAL writer and director)

저번에 포스터 만들면서 제작진 이력을 다시 보는데..

While I was making the (THE MUSICAL) poster last time, I reviewed the CV of the writer and the director.

정말 김희재 작가님은 넘사벽 ㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷ

Writer Kim Hee Jae is really ?num-sah-byuk? (must be something positive)

내가 재밌게 본 국화꽃향기!!!!!!!!!I really enjoyed watching <Fragrant GookHwa Flower>!!!!!

(개인적으로 책보다 영화가 좋았음요ㅎㅎ)

(personally, I enjoyed it more than the book. hoho)

그리고 한반도도 재밌게 봣고~ 아직 실미도는 안봤지만 국내 최초 천만관객 ㅎㄷㄷㄷ~~~~

I also enjoyed <Han Ban Do>~ I did not yet see <Shil Mi Do> but, ?(chun-man=?10,000,000)Korean citizens saw it in the beginning.

공공의적2,누구나비밀은있다,로망스,홀리데이, 등등 말하자면 입이 아플정도다..

She has also written for <Public Enemy 2>, <Everybody has secret>, <Romance>, <Holiday>, etc. Amazing...

그리고 썸데이 김경용감독님도!!!

And, Director Kim Gyung Yong of drama, <Someday>!!!

사실 한회 밖에 안봤지만 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 영상미가 너무좋았어

Actually, I only saw one episode kekeke but I really liked his images.

배우들 느낌도 좋았고~~~ 감독이 연기자를 잘 이끌어냈으니 그런 좋은 연기도 나왔다고 생각해.

I also had good feelings about the actors~~I feel that the director helped the actors to bring out their best in their work.

더뮤지컬 캐스팅도 하나같이 맘에들어

I really like all the cast members of THE MUSICAL.

넌 대박이야=You(ie THE MUSICAL) are a hit.

근데 왜 편성안됨?ㅇㅅㅇ????

Then, how is it that no TV station has picked you yet???????

공중파 드라마국장들 안목 없음?????

Does the ?Bureau of On-Air Dramas? have any discerning taste???

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on September 30, 2010

[옥주현 트위터]=Ok Joo Hyun tweeter

2qxrdc1.jpg

삼일간 평창으로 드라마촬영가요.졸립고 정신없는데 파랗던 하늘이 점점 붉게 밝아지는걸보고있으니 머리는 차갑게 가슴은 뜨겁게 라는 노래가사가 떠오르네요.오늘도 그런하루들 보내셔요 http://twitpic.com/2tfrmn

We are going to Pyung Chang for three days to film the drama. I am sleepy and dazed. Blue sky has gradually turned bright crimson red. As I watch the sky change, I am reminded of a song called <cool head but hot heart>. Everybody, please make your day like the song.

http://twitter.com/joohyunieee/status/26015781066

-----

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 1, 2010

Ock Joo Hyun and Park Kyung Lim tweets about The Musical filming in ?Pyeongchang?

e6d72a.jpg

"아~정말이지--정말정말춥습니다!!!. -평창 현장에서 옥주현 특파원- http://twitpic.com/2tm7kn

Ah~Really---It is really, really cold!!!! This is Correspondent Ok Joo Hyun from Pyeongchang location.

http://twitter.com/joohyunieee/status/26076337350

친구님 들~ 꿀모닝~~^^ 오랜만에 새벽공기 마시니까 좋네요~ 전 지금 중부고속도로위에서 평창으로 고고씽중이예요~ 드라마 촬영차 가고있는데... 꼭 동계올림픽이 유치됐음 좋겠네요.. 가자 평창으로~~~^^ 오늘하루도 다들 으쌰으쌰~^^

Dear friends~ Good Morning~~^^ It feels good to drink up the early morning air. It has been a long time~ I am on the highway heading straight for Pyeongchang~ It is for the drama...I really hope that the winter olympics will ?yoochi?...Let's go to Pyeongchang~~^^Let's all work hard for today. ^^

친구님들~ 꿀모닝~~^^ 오랜만에 새벽공기 마시니까 좋네요~ 전 지금 중부고속도로위에서 평창으로 고고씽중이예요~ 드라마 촬영차 가고있는데... 꼭 동계올림픽이 유치됐음 좋겠네요.. 가자 평창으로~~~^^ 오늘하루도 다들 으쌰으쌰~^^

— Park Kyeong Rim (@TalkinPark)

September 30, 2010

-----

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 3, 2010

2wpueyd.jpg

2v7whfq.jpg

친구님들~ 꿀모닝이라하기엔 날씨가... 전 평창에서 드라마 촬영중이여요~ 극중 혜선이와 동갑인데 그렇게 보.. 이..지..요???ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/2u5hpk http://twitpic.com/2u5hy7

Friends~ Good Morning but the weather is,,,I am at Pyeungchang in the middle of being filmed for a drama~ In the drama, HyeSun and I are of same age...we do look it,,,right??? kekeke

친구님들~ 꿀모닝이라하기엔 날씨가... 전 평창에서 드라마 촬영중이여요~ 극중 혜선이와 동갑인데 그렇게 보.. 이..지..요???ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/2u5hpk http://twitpic.com/2u5hy7

October 3, 2010

전 콘서트홀에서 아침8시부터 또 촬영이예요~^^

Since 8 this morning, I have been filming at the concert hall~^^

@jhhotel 내년 초에 할것같아요~ 전 콘서트홀에서 아침8시부터 또 촬영이예요~^^

October 2, 2010

• 3 weeks later...

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 3, 2010

박경림, 동안 미모로 구혜선과 '완벽' 친구! 6년의 나이차는 어디로?

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2010-10-03 21:55

03_91484.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20101003n12225

This is an article by tvdaily's Choi Min Ji reporter who is commenting on the Park Gyung Lim's tweeter and pix...The reporter says that Park and Goo are 6 years in age difference and both have great skin and that both are very young lookng....netizens leave comments like---looking forward to their drama, are they really friends?, they are 6 years apart...Both are adorable....

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 7, 2010

대만에다녀왔어요...즐거웠어요~~내일은부산갔다다시평창으로고고싱~~

Just returned from Taiwan. I enjoyed it~~Tomorrow, I will go to Busan then to PyeongChang again, GO,GO,GO~~

(Is this GHS tweeter??)

대만에다녀왔어요...즐거웠어요~~내일은부산갔다다시평창으로고고싱~~

— 전동희 (@wjsehd0608)

October 6, 2010

<옥주현 트위터> = Ok Joo Hyun Tweeter

오는새벽4시에 촬영하러 또 평창가야하기에 오늘 자유시간은 완전 꿀이다

I have to travel to PyeongChang at 4 AM again today so there goes my free time.

http://twitter.com/joohyunieee/status/26627589501

-----

originally posted by dewimoar and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 8, 2010

박민영-구혜선, 남장여자 캐릭터로 시청자 시선 끌어

201010080636113.jpg

koreajn.co.kr

The reporter talks about so many dramas and movies that have the female leads portray or come out as male characters--such as Coffee Prince, current SunGyunGwan Scandal, etc. It also says that The Musical will air this year (but nothing specific) and will feature GHS who is a musical-actor-hopeful who, after failed 80 auditions, finally auditions as a male dancer for a musical show.

-----

originally posted by meow and siidudul, translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 10, 2010

The Musical filming updated by Ock Joo Hyun

1753385916065814.jpg

14vlijp.jpg

어제보다 차가워진 밤공기가 밉따 미워~ 입김이 솔솔 http://twitpic.com/2we44f http://twitpic.com/2we4pu

I hate this cold night air which seems to have gotten colder than yesterday.

(I remember someone else's tweet that says that they are to film at that location of Pyeong Chang until Tuesday. If they had to delay the filming due to fog, maybe they have to stay there longer??)

here are 2 screencaps. was hyesun dancing or kung fu marching? :lol:

a4afa3bc.jpg

d97c22a3.jpg

52201019.gif

on the video, you can see Choi Daniel and Park Ki Woong too.

Funny GHS at The Musical Filming Location

안개가 너무마니껴서 촬영을 못하고있습니다.로비에모여 게임.안개효과때문에 밖은 귀곡산장같아요 http://www.twitvid.com/89SBW

Because of the heavy fog, we cannot continue filming the drama. We got together at the lobby to play some games. Due to the effects of the fog, the outside looks like my mountain villa.

PS: I finally have sound in my computer! I hear GHS yell something, saying That's it or That's Right..I hear Choi Daniel saying Noona, you know how to do it? Another man or maybe Choi Daniel saying, Hyung, Hyung (referring to someone older than him)--I hear him also saying, Later, Later,,,,I have no idea what is going on--but I just see all men with GHS and I think it is Ok Joo Hyun filming it. hahah--they seem like they are very comfortable with each other...)

-----

originally posted by Jean-Star and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 12, 2010

평창에서 일을 마치고 집에 돌아왔습니다. 집에 오는길에 휴개소에서 함께 일하는 동생들과 '뽑기'를 했는데요. 요트를 뽑았습니다! '요트'요!! 요트를 차에 두고내렸다고 어머니께 말씀드렸는데요. 못알아들으세요.하하하.

I returned from PyeongChang after finishing up work (the filming for THE MUSICAL drama). While returning home, we stopped at the hyoo-gae-so (a resting spot or gas station on the road?). With all the dongseng(s) that I work with, we all tried to pick out the toys from the toy-picking machine. I picked out the 'yote'. A 'Yote'!!! (I think she is talking about a miniature toy yacht with a motor!) I told my mother that I left the 'yote' in the car. But, she does not understand me. hahahah.

originally posted by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 17, 2010

source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=116723&page=1&bbs=

A new DC member named parttttttttty posted this.

동네에서 진짜 맨날 촬영해서 mbc 미니씨리즈 뮤지컬 써잇는차가 여러대 서잇고..

오늘도 집에오다가 촬영차 봐서 뭔가.. 해서 검색해보니 더뮤지컬 이구.. 구혜선님나오는드라마네..ㅠㅠ

알앗으면 진작 들여다보고좀 할껄..

이제 촬영차보면 근처에서 어슬렁거려야겠네 ㅋㅋ

She has often seen several cars near her neighborhood with MBC Miniseries logo on it.

She also saw them today, October 17, 2010 and decided to search the net about it. She found out that the cars were there for the drama THE MUSICAL and found out that it is a drama with GHS in it. She wished that she knew it earlier and now she is going to try to hover around if she sees the cars. The rest of DC members want the new DC member to share anything she can get hold of.

-----

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 18, 2010

http://gall.dcinside.com/guhyesun/116739 by 쿠가좋아

The Musical Filming

89362862.jpg

구혜선님..부딪힐뻔 해서 죄송합니다~ㅋ최다니엘은 정말 훈훈 하네요 http://yfrog.com/n03ftkj

GHS-nim, I am sorry that you almost bumped into~. Keke Choi Daniel is really nice and comfortable to be around.

http://twitter.com/nom0713/status/27710627284

-----

http://gall.dcinside.com/guhyesun/116750 by Goddessku

99742811.jpg

구혜선찍으려고했는데 ㅡㅡ..

I was trying to take a pic of GHS.

2010.10.18 18:17

스태프가깝쳐서이거밖에못찍음 ㅠㅜㅠ

but a staff person blurted in..

http://minihp.cyworld.com/52813051/1419414862

구혜선최다니엘박기웅

GHS, ChoiDaniel,ParkGiWoong

2010.10.18 18:08

으악 박기웅은 못찍음ㅜ

그대신 대화했음.

uhhh, but I could not get a pic of Park Gi Woong. But, I was able to talk with him.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/47841827/1473429766

오늘 에버랜드가서 무슨촬영인진 모르는데 구혜선 ,최다니엘 봤어요 ㅋㅋ 아쉽게도 사진은....ㅜ

I went to ?Everland? today. I don't know what kind of filming it is but I saw GHS and Choi Danial.keke Unfortunately, no pix...

http://twitter.com/yunhs16/status/27722307397

-----

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=116762 by Goddessku

The Musical BTS

(aww they're too cute:D)

2010101911213726998061.jpg

2010101911331926998061.jpg

GHS was holding a staff person's little girl and Choi Daniel was trying to entice the little girl to come to him. The tweeter that the little girl was crying when Choi Daniel was holding her but stopped when GHS held her. When Choi Danial was tyring to get her to come to him, the balloon remarks say that she is only engrossed in the candy and cannot hear Choi Danial. haha

1430851d4cbd5c8654b61d.jpg

http://minihp.cyworld.com/26998061/1726521026

http://minihp.cyworld.com/26998061/1726522786

http://minihp.cyworld.com/26998061/1726465654

-----

The Musical Updated By Ock Joo Hyun

1747625806277365.jpg

1718538006396688.jpg

1718536336473107.jpg

68a49a98d8c3cdf2c8eaf4b.jpg

d47e5e1c2129bab2e0fe0bb.jpg

b7933f8c151a9ebd503d92b.jpg

http://twitter.com/joohyunieee

-----

The Musical Updated By GHS Baidu

xdyt5x.png

d29be7dd57e61aa977c6388.jpg

83918594c4a55f59d31b703.jpg

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 20, 2010

pvi3o.jpg

141rx54.jpg

[10,18] 에버랜드

촬영중

구혜선,최다니엘 등등등...

http://minihp.cyworld.com/21130432/1470094570

-----

* 환상의 나라~ 에버랜드로 *

저 빨간체크무늬가 구혜선,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

애들이 막 따라가길래 왜냐했더니 구혜선이라며..

앞에서 사진찍으려 했다가

매니저새끼가 "야!!!!!!!" 라고 소리지르는바람에 짜증이빠이-_-^

세상 모든 매니저들은 싸가지가 바가지야

근데,. 구혜선 이쁘긴하다;;

-----

이러고 잇는데,

" 야 구혜선 !! 최다니엘 !! "

뒤에서 촬영중,,ㅋ

12월에 시작하는 드라마 라던데,

흐음 피부가 장난아니던데요 구혜선씨?

-----

구혜선씨 저희 까페 다녀가셨는데.. 피부 너무 뽀샤시하시네요 저보다 누난데 애기피부

http://me2day.net/bboobbooa

Several top fan accounts are from Everland where The Musical was filming. One fan found out that THE MUSICAL will air in December of this year! Wooo~~ I hope so. Better December than not. I guess it could men sometime in December at MBC??

Other fan accounts comment on how pretty GHS is and how great is her skin. But manager was definitely adamant about people taking pix of GHS. Maybe that is why GHS was wearing hoodi so deep that we could hardly see her, compared to Choi Daniel.

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 21, 2010

http://gall.dcinside.com/guhyesun/116835 by Goddessku

밥먹으러왔는데 최다니엘과 구혜선 발견+ㅁ+

I came to eat and discovered Choi Daniel and GHS!

http://twtkr.com/status.php?screen_name=jinee2&status_id=28012358276

(I wonder if this tweet is recent and where she discovered GHS and Choi Danial. One of the DC members responded that GHS and Choi Daniel seem to eat together maybe too much, since there were other tweets that posted them eating together. :rolleyes: )

-----

Ock Joo Hyun updated pic at PyeongChong

1810478420258564.jpg

http://twitter.com/joohyunieee/status/28407563482

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 22, 2010

2u41vdt.jpg

에버랜드에서 더 뮤지컬 촬영 중

`둘째 날 아침 일찍 사파리보러 가는 길에 최다니엘, 구혜선이 출연하는 더 뮤지컬 촬영하는 거 보고 한 컷]

`사진 찍으려니까 못찍게 했었는 데 우찌우찌 멀리서 찍었음 ㅋㅋ]]

`구혜선 뽀얀 피부에 키도 크고 짱이었음'']]

`어제는 에버랜드 올라오는 길에 충전소에서 이봉주도 봤는 데 ㅋㅋ `

http://minihp.cyworld.com/24749734/1550362916

THE MUSICAL filming was in process

-The morning of second day, I was on my way to see the safari. On the way, I saw Choi Danial and GHS working.

-They stopped me from taking their pix. So I took one from very very far. keke

-GHS's skin is milky-white and she is tall too. The best!!

-----

More The Musical Filming Pics at Everland

2mra9vc.jpg

101018047.jpg

101018049.jpg

2010102118410424540479.jpg

http://minihp.cyworld.com/59223093/1551652342

http://minihp.cyworld.com/50155365/1369144774

http://minihp.cyworld.com/50155365/1369144777

http://minihp.cyworld.com/24540479/1546162897

-----

옥주현씨 트위터 = Ok Joo Hyun's tweeter

라됴끝나고 병원에 들러 독감예방주사맞았어요.오,,아리아리한게 느낌 좀 이상한아픔이군요.근데 오늘도 밤새 평창에서 촬영해야하는데 예방주사맞꼬 바로 감기걸리는거아닌가몰러요

After finishin with radio, I went to a hospital to get a flu shot. Oh,,,bit of burning and strange feeling. We have to do film work all night long at PyeongChong again. I am worried whether I will be getting a cold right after getting a flu shot.

(I wonder when this tweet was posted. Perhaps THE MUSICAL team has postponed the travel to America?? Could it be that they do not have the money because no TV station is sponsoring them? Perhaps no sponsors? I read in DC that one member try to find out about the line-up for the rest of the year for various TV stations and that THE MUSICAL is not listed :()

http://twitter.com/joohyunieee/status/28377958442

-----

s4qv49.jpg

구혜선이 나봤다!! ㅎㅎ

GHS saw me! hoho

우리 보자마자 손 흔들어주다가 꾸벅~ 머리숙여 인사하는 모습,

As soon as she saw us, she waved and then bent over to give us a greeting (Asian style)

아 완전 해맑았어,

Ahh, totally like sunshine.

예의도 바르고 ㅎㅎ

She even has good manners. hoho

http://minihp.cyworld.com/24116181/1546229562

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on October 23, 2010

http://gall.dcinside.com/guhyesun/116880 by Goddessku

Ock Joo Hyun tweets..

불행중 다행이 오늘이 평창에서의 마지막촬영이에요~불행중인 이유는,사실 지난번에 안개때문에 못찍은 두씬을 오늘 찍는거라 지난번 날씨탓으로 한번 더 여기와야하는게 아주 불행스런 일이라는근데 지금 네시간째 한씬안에서 꼐속 못헤어나오고있어영

Amidst a tragedy is a relief that today is the last day of filming here at Pyeongchong. The reason we are in the middle of tragedy is that first we had to return to PyeongChong today in order to film two scenes that we could not complete last time due to the bad foggy weather. But now, for the last 4 hours, we just cannot seem to perfect/finalize one scene.

http://twitter.com/joohyunieee/status/28413518456

• 3 weeks later...

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 5, 2010

2hrzi2g.jpg

구혜선-더뮤지컬

GHS - THE MUSICAL

출처 : BANILAB HP

11r69nn1639285.jpg

협찬)구혜선_더뮤지컬

cooperation of GHS_THE MUSICAL

여성)방모아웃포켓에어 베스트

Women's carding wool outpocket wear vest

Style No_O104VT510M

Color_CHARCOAL GREY

Size_85.90

Price_119,000

http://club.cyworld.com/ClubV1/Home.cy/52170865

This seems like a promotion to advertise clothes just like the ones GHS wore for THE MUSICAL (THEMU). Just maybe, this is one way to obtain some money for the production of THEMU?? I am just speculating....They should actually post more pix and bring more reporters and prommote indirectly to get attention...or something!!!! I think even Park GyungLim was using tweeter to invite people to come and watch the filming of THEMU previously.... :P

-----

originally posted and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 11, 2010

cr: http://news.nate.com/view/20101111n11578

Reporter Bek YoungMi(TV reporter) on 11/11/10

안방극장 장악한 음악드라마, 왜 대세인가?

I will just summarize: Reporter Bek writes about the flood of music-based dramas coming to TV. Currently, MBC has GLORIA and SBS has I AM LEGEND. Unfortunately, the reporter says that both dramas are not getting the rating.

(Reporter Bek types a hyphen between THE MUSICAL and Dream High (teporary title). Dream High is hosted by KBS 2TV but except for the hyphen, the reporter did not mention that THE MUSICAL will also be hosted by KBS.) What is certain is that both dramas portray the behind-the-stage lives of people wanting to be musical actors (for THE MUSICAL) and young people who want to become singers (for Dream High). The reporter really wonders seriously if these dramas will be successful.

20101111128944369442757.jpg

◆‘더 뮤지컬-드림하이(가제)’ 흥행 성공할까

구혜선, 최다니엘, 옥주현 주연의 ‘더 뮤지컬’ 과 KBS 2TV ‘드림하이(가제)’ 는 각각 뮤지컬과 연예예술고등학교를 소재로 음악을 드라마에 녹여냈다. 이들 드라마들은 무엇보다 흥행 여부에 관심이 쏠린다. 앞서 ‘나는 전설이다’, ‘글로리아’ 등은 여가수 캐릭터를 드라마의 전면에 내세우며 화제는 됐지만 시청률은 그에 못 미쳤고 못 미치고 있다.

올해 말 방송 예정에 있는 ‘더 뮤지컬’ 은 뮤지컬 배우들의 꿈과 사랑을 그린다. 특히 그룹 핑클 출신이자 뮤지컬 배우로 성공한 옥주현과 뮤지컬과 인연이 깊은 박경림 등이 출연해 기대감을 불러일으키고 있다.

옥주현은 그동안 ‘아이다’, ‘캣츠’, ‘브로드웨이 42번가’ 등에 출연하며 뮤지컬 여배우 섭외 1순위로 자리매김했다. 극중 주연 역을 맡은 옥주현은 실제 뮤지컬 공연 경험을 바탕으로 뮤지컬의 생생함을 안방극장에 전달할 것으로 보인다. 뮤지컬 배우를 꿈꾸는 고은비(구혜선 분)의 친구 사복자로 분하는 박경림은 평소 뮤지컬에 관심이 많은데다가 뮤지컬 ‘헤어스프레이’ 출연 경력을 바탕으로 뉴욕 현지 촬영에 도움을 주고 있는 것으로 알려졌다.

오는 2011년 초 방송 예정에 있는 ‘드림하이(가제)’ 는 가수를 꿈꾸는 청춘들의 꿈과 사랑을 그린다. ‘더 뮤지컬’ 과 함께 대한민국 최고의 가수를 배출하는 연예예술고등학교 기린예고를 배경으로 기존에 볼 수 없었던 화려한 퍼포먼스를 흥행코드로 넣었다. 이들 드라마들은 화려한 볼거리만이 아닌 뮤지컬의 매력을 전할 수 있는 각종 장치들, 배우들의 애환, 무대 뒷이야기 등을 얼마나 잘 살릴 수 있을 것인가가 관건이 될 전망이다.

Above Korean excerpt says that THE MUSICAL has in its cast two very talented actors and evtertainers who are known for their success on the stage of musicals: Ok Joo Hyun and Park GyungLIm. Because of them, there is good interest in the drama. The reporter says that THE MUSICAL is expected to air at the end of the year. (Again, nothing definite. Perhaps the producers of TV stations are wondering whether certain dramas are worth putting on air???)

The article also mentions about KBS is also preparing to show two short dramas: One is called Rock, Rock, Rock which talks about the Korea's famous rock band called Resurrection or BooHwal. The next one is called Pianist which features Minho of idol group called Shinee who portrays the life of a real pianist named Oh JeRo.

(Sorry, due to time constraint, I did not bring over pix and other parts of the article. But, I see part of the reasons why THE MUSICAL is not getting the confirmation to air. It seems like KBS but I cannot get the certainty from this article. I wish she wrote it more clearly. Also, Gloria and I am Legend not doing as well as expected, there may be more delays???? Oh, but I pray that THEMU will air by Decmber!!!!---that would be a nice Christmas present just fo me...keke)

BIG NEWS!

I was in such a hurry that I realized that I did not read the first paragraph carefully!!

음악을 소재로 한 드라마가 하나둘씩 안방극장을 수놓고 있다. MBC ‘글로리아’, SBS ‘나는 전설이다’ 가 그 포문을 연 가운데 KBS 드라마스페셜 ‘락락락(락Rock樂)’, ‘피아니스트’, ‘더 뮤지컬’, ‘드림하이’ 등은 출격을 기다리고 있다. 시청자들의 눈과 귀를 동시에 공략하는 음악드라마가 안방극장을 속속 잠식해 나가고 있는 이유를 살펴봤다.

As said above, GLORIA and I AM LEGEND are aired in MBC and SBS respectively. But, KBS has also lined up its station with musically-based dramas and specials: Rock Rock Rock, Pianist, THE MUSICAL, Dream High, etc. They want to stimulate the audience's ears and eyes at the same time!!!!

-----

originally posted by dewimoar and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 14, 2010

1289673709_201011140343179583758001_0.jpg

안녕~

Hello~

나는 더뮤지컬 스틸기사 긴머리휘날리횽이야...

I am THE MUSICAL's 'still' technician and am a member called ghinmuhriwheenhalee(=long-hair-blowing-in-the-wind).

어제 재밌게 촬영하고...I had much fun filming yesterday...

떡 정전일것 같아서 쿠갤에 한번 들어와 봤는데....

I thought there will be barely any life in here and decided to come and visit....

이건 뭐...정전이 아니라.. 오일파동 수준인데..ㅎ

But, what is this..instead of no life,,seems like ?5-days of upheaval level..hoho

뭐 그건 그렇고...

Ok, so that is that...

쿠 근황 궁금해 할 것 같고해서..

I thought you might be wondering about Koo's recent state of affairs...

세시간전에 촬영한 신상짤 한장 들고 왔어....

so, I brought over her pix while filming three hours ago.

지금은 새벽이라 맛뵈기고...

It is dawn now so I just wanted to give you a taste...

잠좀자고 정신 말짱해질때.. 풀세트 들고 온다....

I need to sleep a bit so that my head clears,,,then I will bring over the full set...

기둘리....

just wait...

대짤이야 클릭하면 커져....

It is a big pix,,if you click on it, it will enlarge...

-----

originally posted by meow and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 14, 2010

more pics from The Musical shooting

3a83963c.jpg

9368ec3e.jpg

9b200718.jpg

0f2944eb.jpg

1497652d.jpg

3bb1fb12.jpg

5703efd8.jpg

횽 지금까지 잦다...

거의 폭풍기절해 있었어....

기다리 던 갤러들에겐 미안~

새벽에 약속한 풀세트야....

쿠갤엔 횽 아는 사람들 없겠지만...

횽... 약속한건 반드시 지켜...ㅋㅋ

사진은 쉬는 시간에 촬영한 사진이야....

쿠 현장에서 청포도 사탕 먹으면서 즐겁게 촬영하고있고...

배우들과도 재밌게.. 잘 지내고 있어....

헬스하며 내공키워 장풍도 쏘고..ㅎ

자주는 못오겠지만....

재밌는 사진 촬영하면 또 올께....

다음에 왔을때도 정전이면 나 그냥 간다.....

즐갤들하 고.....

안뇽~

-대짤이야.. 가로사진은 클릭하면 커진다...-

(퍼가도 되고 프레스컷으로 써도 되지만.. 출처는 밝혀... 프레스컷 출처는 필름북, 프레스컷 이외에 출처는 구혜선갤이고..)

cre DC

Ghinmuhriwheenhalee returns to DC with full set of GHs pix!

I was nearly in a state of ?pok poong ghi jul~storm season?

Sorry for making you all wait.

This is the full set that I promised you at dawn.

I may not know anyone at Koo Gal, but

I always deliver what I promised.. keke

These pix are taken during the break from filming..

Koo is enjoying her work at the film location eating her grape candies..

She is also getting along fine and enjoying the time with all the other actors

She is also exercising, develping endurance in order to shoot ?jang peung? hoho

I probably cannot come often..

If we do other interestng film work, I will return..

If I come back and see that there is no life here, I am just going...

So, enjoy yourselves...

bye~

It is a big pix..If you click, it enlarges..

(You can take the pix to whereever but you must reveal the source For the press, the source is from FILMBOOK and for others, just give credit to GHS gallery.)

(I believe FILMBOOK is the producers of THE MUSICAL!It appears that DC does not know that THE MUSICAL will be hosted by KBS. Of course, even the KBS nor Filmbook have officially come to say when and what time slots the drama will actually take place....so...But by the fact that the producers are taking active measures to advertise and stimulate the interest of the fans is a sure good sign. GHS has to post some of these pis in her tweeter to make the news!!! keke )

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 14, 2010

Ock Joo Hyun tweets

1zczfv6.jpg

요정도는 해야 여배우죠. 크하하하핫 http://twitpic.com/36ssjt

We must at least do such things to be actresses. kehahaha!

-----

originally posted by siidudul and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 14, 2010

Ock Joo Hyun Twitter Update

x236354e50694150.jpg

드라마대본보다가도 낼부터 대본 못들고하는 AIDA생각에 맘이 조급해짐.근데 졸려죽겠음..촬영스케줄때문에 세시간밖에 못잤는데 난생 처음 자면서 땀에 흠뻑젖어서 일어났음.여름도아닌데 왜 이런현상이생기는거져?

I am feeling extremely anxious about the fact that I will be starting AIDA tomorrow. Even when I am looking over the drama script, I cannot stop thinking about AIDA which I cannot refer to the script anymore. But, I am dying of sleepiness...Because of the filming schedule, I only slept for three hours. For the first time in my life, I am drenched in sweat while sleeping. It is not even the summer and I am wondering why this is happening to me?

http://plixi.com/p/56841445

------

originally posted by meow and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 14, 2010

a tweet by joohyunieee

귀여운 혜선이의 "무중력춤"같은 ,,몸개그,,?몸애교..?!!! 아가같지요?! http://twitvid.com/G9PLG

Cute HyeSun's (I'm not sure but either) no-gravity or no-skill dance..is it body comedy? body cuteness...?!! Don't you think she looks like a baby?!

here's the YT link

-----

originally posted by natali and translated by susAmerica @ GHS thread on November 15, 2010

Hye Sun tweets

goohyesun6659218.jpg

http://twitvid.com/G9PLG 드라마 촬영장입니다. 졸음과 지침에 장난기가 발동했는데요. 주현언니가 포착하셨네요. 으하하하

We are filming drama. Amidst sleepiness and exhaustion, playfulness is activated. JooHyun unni captured it. Eu-HaHaHa..

-----

originally posted by siidudul @ GHS thread on November 15, 2010

Park Kyung Lim uploaded 3 pics of her and Choi Daniel on The Musical filming set. where is our Go Eun Bi? :lol:

어제 드라마촬영했는데 촬영장의 저의 모습 보여드릴께요~ 참 쾌적하고 여유로워보이죠?ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/3717t5 http://twitpic.com/3717vc

193219563.jpg

그래도 드라마속에선 럭셔리하답니당~ http://twitpic.com/371d63

193220682.jpg

193220427.jpg

설정샷이긴하지만 인기여가수와 피아니스트 어때요?ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/371du3 http://twitpic.com/371e16

cr : @TalkinPark

-----

another The Musical BTS - Choi Daniel only

viewimagev.jpg

11/07/2010 23:52

http://minihp.cyworld.com/28413981/1471252416

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest minjee

There's has been a long wait for this drama to just air but here are some UPDATES!!! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wow!!:wub: :wub:

Thank you SO MUCH Thuhang and Dewimoar for bringing exactly what I was looking for!!

Bow and bow and bow to you both.

Well... hope that we hear more soon.....:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! OMG!!!

Goddessku came through for us again!!

She collected tweets about THE MU!!

http://gall.dcinside...1415&page=1=

오우! 드라마 더뮤지컬이 드디어, 편성이 됐나보다. 안될까봐 걱정했는데, 참으로 다행이다^ㅇ^

Woah! It looks like the Drama THE MUSICAL has been finally confirmed to air. I was so worried that it will not be confirmed. Such a relief~~

http://twitter.com/#...948665842810880

정석군은 다른걸거예용ㅎ요건 구혜선.최다니엘 주연이요~ 정표오빠도 나오거든요ㅎㅎ잠깐식이지만~~~Jung SukGoon is in something else. ho This one stars GHS and Choi Danial~ Jung Pyo oppa also comes out. hoho But just a little bit.

http://twitter.com/#...071521553596417

아, 9월부터 방영될 예정이라네요, 출연하시는분이 말하신거라 거의 확정인거 같아요~

Ahh, I hear it is being planned for airing in September. Someone who appears in that drama gave that information so it seems like a sure thing.

http://twitter.com/#...071798209871872

Woo, I hope so---I really hope so. Could GHS's most recent yet mysterious tweet about becoming a "guy" when she returns to Korea be a sign to us about confirmation for THE MU????

I saw this post on DC too I was soooooo :D :D :D I'm glad goddessku is back on DC!!! :D:) I really hope "The Musical" will be back and just air as soon as possible!! :)

2qcqsrq.jpg

15ge7v8.jpg

cr:DC,goddessku

cr:susamerica@GHSthread, GHSDC, goddessku

Archived