[Drama 2010] Gumiho : Tale of the Fox's Child 구미호: 여우누이뎐

Guest fanda4000

yeah my korean is not that great either~ but then the thing is : if in that 10 years,they can live happily with a men,and the men doesnt tell anyone about their encounter,then both the gumiho and her daughter will be "human"~ but then on the last night of the 10years,the husband decided to tell her the story(not knowing that he actually married the scary thing he is talking about) -.- 

and yesterday's episode is wow~ the girl is psycho~ she doesnt even seem to think that its wrong to KILL someone~ no matter how much you hate her,she is afraid that the girl will take over her fathers love and the mother too but then killing someone is never right~ the mother should be there scolding her too~ -.- bullying is another matter,its kids~ but then this is murder!~

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Can someone please explain the plot in Episode 1. What does the husband do to cause the woman to have to leave? Why does the noble human girl have to spend time with the woman and her daughter?

Thanks. :)

At the beginning, a man encounters the nine-tailed fox. She promised she would spare his life as long as he keeps their encounter a secret for 10 years. The man agreed (of course) and unknowingly got married to the fox. On the last night of the 10 years, the man told her the story, and the wife turned into the beast.

At the beginning, when the noble girl turned blind, the witch doctor had said the first person his daughter sees when she opens her eyes, they will have to feed her liver to the daughter if she wants her to survive. However, the noble knows it is not right to kill another's daughter to save his own, so he brought them into live with him and his family so Han Eunjung can somehow help his daughter of her illness.

And the noble girl is sooo stupid for trying to kill someone on her own behalf. What's more ridiculous is her servant! That part ticked me off sooo bad. lol.

Btw, that lord's son or whatever, he's sorta cute. keke. YeonYi and him look great together, minus the fact that he looks wayyy older than she does. keke.

Guest zinnias8

Thanks gxlee002 and princessjimyung. :) That makes the plot more clear.

I haven't made it through Episode 2 yet, but it looks like the noble's daughter's a strong actress. It's funny that the other girls aren't nicer to her... she could be having them for dinner.

i watch 2 episode it's kind of interesting!!

wonder how will gumiho will create a loveline hehehe~~

the child actress are so cute.. the one that act mean one looks really mean!!! while the kind fox child look so kind too!! marvelous acting!!

Aaah I start watching the drama, 2 eps., and really like it since is so different to the dramas I normally watch...

So far the story is great, let's see how the plot go on...

I start to hate that little spoiled bratty girl, she wanted to kill the fox's child OMG she's so damn evil XD

I'm waiting for subs XD

Oh my god they made Seo Shin Ae into and evil, bratty princess. :blink: I'm sure that she'll be great at this role as usual. This little girl should be around for a long time to come. She's an amazing young talent. :phew:

P.S. For those yet to have seen at her best, be sure to check out 2007's best drama Thank You co-starring Hong Hyo Jin and Jang Hyuk. They're almost as good in that one as their tiny co-star. ;)

2 episode in and i already can't wait until the revenge of the gumiho to start. seems like all the kids from the rich family are so vindictive/obnoxious/entitled to the point you just have to wonder are they worth living/saving? at such a young age they're already so hateful, shudder to think what they're gonna be like as adults :crazy: it's ironic that both father and daughter have no qualms about killing Yeoni. he's gonna kill an innocent child so his murderous little girl will live on :huh:

Guest donghaelover11

the young girls are really good actresses. I loved Shin Ae in High Kick. I'm so happy to see her in another drama and she plays a really good spoiled and mean girl. I wasn't so sure how good this drama would be but there were parts of the episodes where it was good. Hopefully it'll become more interesting to watch once Yeon Yi turns 10. I watched the first two episodes and it was pretty good.

great drama. i love dramas that deal with korean legends, etc

and the two lil grls are great actresses...ju-ok? the rich lil grl plays a very diff role compared to the drama "thank you." it's great to see her expand on her acting roles. yeonee is also a great actress..and so pretty^^

I've got to agree that the little girl playing Yeon Yi is pretty enough to actually be Han Eun Jung's daughter. Skipping along so sweetly, it hurts to think that she's in constant danger. Every time I see that see that crazy shaman (witch doctor) guy, I can't help of thinking of vampire king 'The Great Andre' ("Ska...") from Hello Franceska. :lol:

Guest gxlee002

can someone explain to me what that ball was that the mother gave to the daughter to bring her back to life. i know its the gem she nine tail fox stole in ep. 1 but what is it?

Archived