[Drama 2010] Gumiho : Tale of the Fox's Child 구미호: 여우누이뎐

Guest fanda4000

omg

i thought he changed his mind .but he still kill her ~!! he is so cruel! taking out her liver for his own child ~

Fox09Navi_000568001.jpg

Fox09Navi_000658258.jpg

Fox09Navi_001445044.jpg

Fox09Navi_002891458.jpg

this scene was scary ..

now he is haunted by nitemare~

Fox09Navi_001767667.jpg

Fox09Navi_001775775.jpg

let the revenge begin!

let her have a taste of being thrown into the well

Fox09Navi_004132866.jpg

Fox09Navi_004133833.jpg

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, from what i've seen on Korean sites and pics..

So the Gumiho's daughter will die?

Is this true?

If it's true, the drama would be so boring without her.

She's so sweet..

Or will she come back to life and turn into a monster?

I'm confused. Help, please!

Is this true?

She's so sweet..

yes

she will return for her revenge against the deed done to her , with the mute servant at her command as far as i can see from the preview , hmm and i dun know if it is dream or real .but naeuri seem to be buried

"]esp 10 preview

~~ this is so cutee

868049.jpg

Thanks for the info.

Sometimes this drama makes me so mad.

Too many evil people. :(

ya i know ! i hope the revenge goes all the way...dun be kind ! ..though i think the elder brother is okay -;~ maybe can let him live ...sigh see now i am so evil too .

ya i know ! i hope the revenge goes all the way...dun be kind ! ..though i think the elder brother is okay -;~ maybe can let him live ...sigh see now i am so evil too .

haha.. Well, i know how you feel.

I think the only person who shouldn't die is the young master.

But like always, you'll soon see how the evil people turn into nice people.

Can some explain how the subbing works so that I can watch?  Do I have to download the raw and subbed file and then what for example?  Thanks much.

Make sure you both the raw and Sub have the same name.  

I used Subtitle Workshop to edit the subtitles.   http://www.urusoft.net/downloads.php?lang=1.    Most sub contain characters that will not convert properly , i.e., <i> </i> {a3}.  I  used Note pad to remove these characters  and than I used Subtitle workshop for further editing.  I used ConvertX to DVD to merge the raw and subbed files for burning to DVD. 

Can some explain how the subbing works so that I can watch?  Do I have to download the raw and subbed file and then what for example?  Thanks much.

Sorry for double post. 

I used Subtitle Workshop to edit the subtitles.   http://www.urusoft.n...oads.php?lang=1.    Most sub contain characters that will not convert properly , i.e., <i> </i> {a3}.  I  used Note pad to remove these characters  and than I used Subtitle workshop for further editing.  I used ConvertX to DVD to merge the raw and subbed files for burning to DVD. 

OK i cant decide wether to hate the nauri or not~ he have all the right to be scared~ although it is of course wrong murder anyone,but he was desperate and thats the ONLY way for him to save his daughter~ he saw the daughter bleeds and got taken away to the other world~ wouldnt you be scared as well? would you do ANYTHING to save ur daughter? 

and god -.- the doryonim is just EW~ so weak XD haha~ ah i am glad the revenge is on its way~ this series is getting better~ very vvery good~

its fun to see that the crew seems to always have fun on the set~ hehe~ i dont want any of the children to die~ even the weak doryonim~ he is sweet despite his weakness~ he have already accepted yeonni for what she is although he was scared out of his wits at first~

Guest Kogiboy

Is this true?

She's so sweet..

Gumiho is immortal, they can't die just like vampire.

Unless you take away their head and burn their bodies.

Guest mawill150322

OK i cant decide wether to hate the nauri or not~ he have all the right to be scared~ although it is of course wrong murder anyone,but he was desperate and thats the ONLY way for him to save his daughter~ he saw the daughter bleeds and got taken away to the other world~ wouldnt you be scared as well? would you do ANYTHING to save ur daughter?

Omo you are scary... You cannot murder a child to save another even your own. That is not love that is evil. It is sad when a child dies before thier parents but it happens. Children die while waiting for an organ transplant. Can you image the world if all the other parents started killing other children to save thier own. It would be a blood bath. Nauri deserves to suffer for killing that child. That whole family is an abonmination.

Omo you are scary...  You cannot murder a child to save another even your own.  That is not love that is evil.  It is sad when a child dies before thier parents but it happens.  Children die while waiting for an organ transplant. Can you image the world if all the other parents started killing other children to save thier own.  It would be a blood bath.  Nauri deserves to suffer for killing that child.  That whole family is an abonmination.

like i said,it was WRONG~ i know its very very wrong~ but all i am saying i understand the desperation~ the nauri know that its wrong which is why he hesitated till the very end but he saw the images of his daughter,the one who he embraced frm little, and he went back and kill the child~ he had stalled at first,even went back to the medicine man(? what eva do you call the man in the cave) and threaten him and so on~ he had looked for alternative and found none~ and he had bad bad dreams,the child was really hallucinating that someone is going to take her away on a journey~ he saw the child(despite its in his dreams) drown in blood~ 

nothing could justify a murder unless its a self defense~ but ppl have murdered for a lot less,like money,or jealousy~ and you can see he is still in shock after that~ he felt guilty but all the guilt eased away when he saw his daughter up and about~ 

again as i say,no explanation of mine could justify him murdering the girl,someone elses child,the child of the woman he started to love,the child he himself had started to love, but then i could understand his pain and his sadness that drove him to that desperation to kill the girl~

I used Subtitle Workshop to edit the subtitles.   http://www.urusoft.n...oads.php?lang=1.    Most sub contain characters that will not convert properly , i.e., <i> </i> {a3}.  I  used Note pad to remove these characters  and than I used Subtitle workshop for further editing.  I used ConvertX to DVD to merge the raw and subbed files for burning to DVD. 

Thank you.  E-subbed epis are being put up on dramastyle rather quickly.

Kogiboy, I do not know what to make of the revenge if as you state a gumiho cannot die so what is to the revenge if the little girl is alive?  Did taking her liver limit her somehow and what happens when you eat a gumiho's liver?  Ewwww btw.

EDIT

I find what happened to the mute guy's actions interesting and he is somewhat disturbing for some reason.  He is supposed to be like an Igor or something because I do not get the why behind his actions toward the gumihos?  He has latched himself to them mysteriously but the way the men and boys are falling or these two maybe it's not so odd.....

thanks for the pics and behind the scenes links shirley! ^^

those pics are hilarious!

and thanks everyone for contributing with opinions, comments etc!

omg i can't believe yeoni died although i expected her to..

and i'm glad the mother knows what happened. dude when she "lost her memory" i thought she really did and i was like NOOO, so typical..but she was faking it so i'm super glad haha

I wonder exactly how she's going to get revenge

and i'm kinda confused with this week's drama because i can't tell what's a dream and what's a reality...i hope they clarify it in the next episodes. and i wonder like shirley said if the mute servant is possessed or doing what he thinks is right. and it seems that a lot of the cast members see ghosts like chiok and the mute servant.

btw, episode 9 was really sad. i was pretty much bawling when the mom was wheeping/going kinda crazy for a bit for the loss of her daughter. really really depressing T____T

again, can't wait for next week's episode. i hope there are more ghost scenes of yeoni..she's my fav character in the drama wahhhh

^i know! I want more of Yeoni too...she's so pretty ;]

Both the girls are so talented..

i thought the Goo san Daek dragging Nauri in the rain scene was real...if it was a dream then how did he see her half gumiho state when he was being buried..? [the fox eyes and all] since he doesn't know that she is Gumiho...so confusing

I hope, Chunwoo aka the mute dude end up with Goo San Daek, if they don't die in the series..

Archived