[Drama 2010] Gumiho : Tale of the Fox's Child 구미호: 여우누이뎐

Guest fanda4000

this week's episodes were very entertaining :]

there are some characters that annoy me though,like yeonhee's lover who can't save yeonhee from the crows, can't swim, etc etc lol

and i wish yeonhee would listen to her mom more since it's only for her own good, but i guess you can't help it since she's not even 10. i wish she'd turn 10 faster so we know what powers she has..or

does she die before then

? :o

can't wait for next week's!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kogiboy

^ even she's turns to 10, she wont be powerful as her mom but she will be more adaptable and faster and able to change shape. Her mom is 900 years old so she's very powerful but she's in great danger due to her half human hybrid daughter.

Anyway this is main character's (Han Eunjeong) new photos

2010072100249_0.jpg

2010072100249_1.jpg

Btw, Yeon Yi is a half human-gumiho so will she be like her mom that if she's married with human and the guy doesn't reveal her secret as gumiho, she will be a truly human?

Yeon Yi won't die, right?

And the nobleman...he will marry gumiho (HEJ)?

Guest Kogiboy

Btw, Yeon Yi is a half human-gumiho so will she be like her mom that if she's married with human and the guy doesn't reveal her secret as gumiho, she will be a truly human?

Yeon Yi won't die, right?

And the nobleman...he will marry gumiho (HEJ)?

Actually that nobleman will died of hand of yeon yi the hybrid Gumiho.

wait so the girl isnt even 10?? and she's out tthere kissing and saying love vows with this young master? i still adore the girl~ i hope she wont die~ i wont be able to watch further~ i totally watched this for her and her awesome acting~ the story gets 100 times better with her~

and have anyone noticed that she had gold fingernails when she changes? <3 cool~

wait so the girl isnt even 10?? and she's out tthere kissing and saying love vows with this young master? i still adore the girl~ i hope she wont die~ i wont be able to watch further~ i totally watched this for her and her awesome acting~ the story gets 100 times better with her~

and have anyone noticed that she had gold fingernails when she changes? Its so cool~

this week's episodes were very entertaining :]

there are some characters that annoy me though,like yeonhee's lover who can't save yeonhee from the crows, can't swim, etc etc lol

and i wish yeonhee would listen to her mom more since it's only for her own good, but i guess you can't help it since she's not even 10. i wish she'd turn 10 faster so we know what powers she has..or

does she die before then

? :o

can't wait for next week's!

that young master is totally useless!! .tsk tsk

ah~ the mother gumiho heart must be so broken if she know the truth behind the naeuri action though he did want to save yeon yi but ~~ sighh ...

and have anyone noticed that she had gold fingernails when she changes? <3 cool~

lol..ya ~~ it is still so werid to see the kissing scene .i even saw the making of -;; the amazing thing is they doing the scene as profesionally as adult actor/actress~~^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNylMI8vmLU

this is the young yeon yi on the tree when she first transform

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ1ZBXOK9Fc

Guest Kogiboy

I think this Gumiho's daughter will become very powerful one.

She will eventually will kill everyone and live as immortal passing centuries.

:crazy:

I think this Gumiho's daughter will become very powerful one.

She will eventually will kill everyone and live as immortal passing centuries.

:crazy:

frankly i will really like to see her revenge soon!! . but she does like the naeuri too~ must be terrible if she kill him .herself :(

Guest j-yang

Anyway this is main character's (Han Eunjeong) new photos

Is it just me or do her arms look wicked skinny in these pictures? :crazy:

I thought this drama was about the mother gumiho seeking revenge after her daughter was killed?

The nobleman seems nice and kind but is actually waiting for Yeon Yi to turn 10 (the shaman told him the girl must reached 10) before he shows his wickedness (takes her liver to cure his own daughter).

I don't think he truely love HEJ, probably is pure lust. That's is why he has no qualms to kill her daughter.

I'm liking this drama but think the ending gonna be so sad. :(

Guest Kogiboy

I thought this drama was about the mother gumiho seeking revenge after her daughter was killed?

The nobleman seems nice and kind but is actually waiting for Yeon Yi to turn 10 (the shaman told him the girl must reached 10) before he shows his wickedness (takes her liver to cure his own daughter).

I don't think he truely love HEJ, probably is pure lust. That's is why he has no qualms to kill her daughter.

I'm liking this drama but think the ending gonna be so sad. :(

No, this series is all about daughter of Gumiho, she won't get killed.

She will eventually find her fate and go into hiding after killing these tried to kill her.

I was told, this series is about Gumiho and her hybrid daughter, once her daughter reaches 10, she can protect herself without her Gumiho mother.

Gumihos are immortal, they can't die, sort of like vampires or more like werewolf.

Archived