[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

i am a bit late with the episodes; just watched ep216 and two thumbs up! No.1 for the idea about conquering ur fear was too much funny!!! At first, I also thought KwangSoo crossed the building, but seeing the improvised ladder, bridge and all, I totally burst into laughter. Biggest laugh also with HaHa's baby steps and poor SukJin I thought he could gather up his courage. No.2 The idea at the end about the pattern on the chair was very moving for me. RM members think like a team. Even when they do know that there are only 6 chairs, they do not want to leave one member behind and wisely thought about the pattern. Manse RunningMan! :-)

Guest prominent

latest episode was good- cast was great, but I think the editing could have been better. Seems like the editing can easily ruin the show when stuff happens too quickly. If it were paced better I would of enjoyed it more, but there was just so much packed in it must've been difficult to edit it down.

re ep 218..... was very disappointed not to see eun ji, she is one of my fave idol guest (suzy #1!). feel tat the writers should have try to write her (or the 1st person to out) in. of cos unless eun ji really have to leave early and not revealed to us, i have not watched an ep where the guest "disappeared" and not a word was mentioned at the closing. right till the end i was hoping that eun ji will appear and be revealed that she had some parts in the whole process.
looking at the preview, joo sang woo gonna be guest again!!! yea!!!! can't wait for his " ha ha ha ha"

Yes when I watched the episode I felt as if her elimination is orchestrated by the PDs. The way she was ousted was cool and all but a little hard to pull off. Pardon me but her reaction after having her name tag removed, was rather awkward too. Yeah it was staged but I'm sure the rest of the show is authentic. Basically, Eunji sort of made a cameo appearance like Park Bo Young did in the Choi Min Soo episode. 

Guest kmishihara_1951

Hello! I'm new to this thread but omgggg I'm waiting patiently for the episode with eng subs and I just saw next weeks preview xD Finally running man girls are coming back after so long (except for the my lovely girl cast episode keke) I've been a fan of the show for years and the episodes just get better and we can see how their friendship is strong!! Love the team work!!<33

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/preview-for-next-weeks-running-man-featuring-song-jae-rim-kangnam-and-more-revealed/
Preview for Next Week’s “Running Man” Featuring Song Jae Rim, Kangnam, and More Revealed

The preview for next week’s “Running Man” is out!

Next week’s “Running Man” stars guests Jang Dong MinKim Min Gyo,M.I.B‘s KangnamSong Jae Rimand Park Soo Hong. This episode is especially highly anticipated with the appearance of Song Jae Rim and Kangnam, who have been making names as rising stars in the variety world. Song Jae Rim is currently appearing in “We Got Married” and Kangnam is appearing in “I Live Alone” and “I’m Going to School.”

The preview shows the guests having to couple up with the “Running Man” who are dressed up as females. It looks like the return of Lee Kwang Ja and Kim Jong Sook!

“Running Man” airs on SBS every Sunday. The next episode airs November 9.

Oh, awesome.  RM plays the 'Dangyeonhaji' game this week, and with perhaps some explosive results.  (Too bad YEH wasn't one of the guests.  ;) )

Lee Kwang Soo gets flustered over his past dating life on 'Running Man'

Lee Kwang Soo was sent into a panic on the latest episode of 'Running Man' when his close friend and guest Wang Ji Hye threatened to blow the whistle on his past dating life!

One of the mini-games featured a game of 'Dangyeonhaji', where two opposing sides would throw questions at each other. The first side that couldn't answer the question with "Dangyeonhaji" ("Of course!") would be the loser.

The questions started, predictably, about their love lives. Although Lee Kwang Soo came out swinging, Wang Ji Hye had a follow-up question that sent him into a tizzy: "There was someone you did a drama with that started off as "oppa" but then progressed into "honey", right?"

Lee Kwang Soo was shocked at her accusation and went into a panic! "There aren't that many people who've played my younger sister!" he yelled.

The list is indeed quite short - who do you think she is?

Source:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-kwang-soo-gets-flustered-over-his-past-dating-life-on-running-man

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS Return of Superman17.8
2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.6
3. MBC Real Man 14.2
4. SBS Running Man 10.8
5. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 6.5
6. SBS Roommates 5.1

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 14.9

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

For those interested...
MC Mong released his album and Gary is featuring in one of them. Faulty Fan is the title of the song and click here to listen and for the english lyrics